| Zodiac |

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
|| Early Morning ||
| Apartment >>> School Entrance |
| Interaction: Waifu/Val |

Idelle yawned as she slid onto the wooden floorboards from her bed.
"Uugh.." she groaned. This was not normal. Everything hurt. That heavy guitar really made her flimsy noodle arms sore in the two minutes she held it. She flopped forward, her arms making a slapping noise and hurting even more. Adonna's probably still sleeping, she thought as she moaned on the ground. She rolled over onto her back, the t-shirt and shorts she wore as pajamas riding up. A teasing voice came from downstairs; "Idelle! Stop pitying yourself and get up, or else you'll be late!" Idelle sighed. "Naaaaaraaaaaa...leave me alooooone..." But she knew Nara was right... Blowing a piece of violet hair out of her eyes, she sat up, rose off of the ground, and got dressed.

Twenty minutes and some breakfast later, Idelle found herself at the school's gate. Alone. She sighed and began to scan for someone she might recognize. Someone from around town, a neighbor, someone from the tour--and there she was. Idelle's saving grace. Picking up her pace, she found herself behind a girl she recalled introduced herself as Val. "Hiya! I-I'm not sure if you remember me, but I was on the tour as well. Idelle Loagen."
She coughed and carried on her monologuing. "So...how do you like it here so far? I don't particularly care for this...too chaotic for my own tastes. I hate crowds." At this point, Idelle had hooked her arm around Val's own arm. I'm coming off too strong...too late to turn back now, though....

☨Keon Hammond☨
☨Current Location:In the gym just around☨
☨Interactions:William☨
☨Mood:Excited/Calm☨
Keon hadn't expect to be approached reallly he had hoped the lonely appearance was because usually people ignored loners for the most part, his eyes opened as he looked at William, he remembered him, he was there yesterday and the automatic questions made Keon blink a few times a confused look on his face.

He decided Kai probably wouldn't want him talking about it, and he didn't want to get the guy scared so he tapped his chin, "Oh yeah it is Keon, and I am sorry, but what are you walking about?" He said his voice sounding actually confused, he was glad he was a good lier, "Sure I was at Soul Food, but I was only in the back alley for a moment before leaving, I don't even remember seeing you."

He sounded like he was telling the truth, but inside he was just hoping the guy would drop it, the thing about it, was that if he saw someone else and asked, he had to hope that they stayed quiet about it, so it was a risky move, but the guy didn't look like the type to get physical, and even if he was, Keon doubted it would cause much of a problem.

"Are you sure it wasn't just some type of thing you saw, I mean from what you sound like it was sometype of thing? He asked as he looked at him, head slightly tilted.

• Pencil [4]
  • Waterbottle [1]
  • Pen [5]
  • Notebook [3]
  • Binder[1]
  • Folders [7]

Reactions: AiDee
~Time: Morning~
~Location: Armstrong Gym~
~Mood: Surprised, excited, social~

Vivienne hadn't really remembered the brief mention of the event going on within the gym from the day at school, so she really was surprised to see everything set up and everyone flocking to the area once she finally left the seemingly empty dorm hallways. She had curiously followed along though, behind a group of students she didn't recognize, soon finding the gym filled with booths for all sorts of clubs, more than she could've imagined up really. Even some odd things like a knitting club or a hiking group ware there, but she quickly settled on the clubs she wanted to explore fir herself rather than looking at everything that was available. She could hopefully meet some people now too, so she did try to look less nervous than she was as she approached the closest booth that appealed to her and what she enjoyed doing.

Poetry and writing was the booth she approached, and she was happy to jot her name down quickly onto the sheet that she saw for interested members. She left the required phone number too, and she was sure she'd be making it a priority to join up with that. She didn't hover there long however, and she quickly was wandering around with a bright grin on her face, still looking for more ways she could try to settle in. One thing was for sure though, seeing the other students all around made her feel much less imprisoned and like she really was at a school with her own age group. Now, all she needed was some companionship to amuse herself with... Soon she did spot someone, and she decided to blow her concerns straight down to hell and go over and attempt some hint of a conversation with the less scary looking stranger.

"H-hi! I think I saw you at the tour yesterday, but I don't recall a name... I-I'm Vivienne though." A sad attempt in her eyes, but it was all she had. Now all she had to do was await a reaction. Hopefully she didn't sound like a moron though, or a creeper. Either one would be bad for her, but she was not really in control of the impression now that she'd already spoken.

Purse:
Cell Phone
Credit Card
Lip Balm
Dorm Key
Expired Gummy Bears

Backpack:
Pencils, erasers, and pens
Books
Sheets of Paper
Highlighters
Markers
Other general school supplies

| Early Morning |
| School Entrance |
| Idelle aka: Soulmate |

Standing at the school entrance, Valerie stared blankly and disinterested towards the flow of people rushing from here and there to sign up for clubs. She shook her head, her damp hair still not wanting to dry even after the walk home decided that it wanted to be messy today. Most girls would be all 'Oh, the humanity' over this, but Val simply twirled some loose white strands around her finger to strain some leftover moisture from that particular lock.

"So the cycle begins again." Val said quietly to herself, and at that moment she began to slowly pace into the school.

Only to be halted by a voice, a familiar one, but not familiar in the sense that she knew the person it came from, it was familiar in that the particular tone and pitch of this person's voice had been heard before. In response Val turned to see who the voice belonged to, only to be barraged with a monologue, questions, words, sentence upon sentence before Val could even respond. It would have made her head spin, but she was used to this type of behavior, someone at home was very similar. Even latching her arm around Val's own, this person, if not visually different was a scary duplicate of Othelia.

"Well hello to you~ Idelle, I'm Valerie Hartzog... Idelle means bountiful, fruitful, Celt in origin.. Your parents have good taste." Val said this matter-of-factly, arching her hip to the right and wagging her index fingers in circles to display her knowledge of the name.

Finally the idea dawned on her, the fact that this person just randomly approached her, was she ally material? Or could she be an enemy, someone skulking in the shadows, waiting, just waiting to humiliate her. This thought unnerved Val, and brought out the best judgement she had available. A test must be performed, to prove if she was really worthy of joining forces with her, should she succeed, that would be one extra bit of manpower alongside her on the battlefield. The battlefield that is, against the man, authority!

"Idelle, were you planning on joining any clubs?" Valerie asked soft and innocently, her voice hitting a quiet note while her eyes looked past the girl latched to her left arm and into her soul[hypothetically].
Cellphone
Spare Change [An Assortment of Nickels/Dimes/Pennies]
Various Bandaids [For Wounds on or inflicted by Val]
Butterfly Knife [In a compartment within her right boot]
A tan leather satchel; within it lies a few pens/pencils, and a folded notebook.

|LIMBO|
|Warden's Tower|

Cased in the foggy depths of Purgatory lied the Tower, a staircase to the Above and Below, but also a hold for warped spirits without a path to turn to. Ones who cannot capably make an end goal. Here these deterred spirits lie in wait for there final verdict, where to be sent to find peace or infinite turmoil for their consistent and blatant mistakes in life. For Zodiacs, or any supernatural entities, this place served as a prison. A prison to those who abused their gift of power and terrorized any neutral presences wandering the in between. Within Warden's Tower, sat a number of disconnected Zodiacs. Those who are close to Hollowing or transgressed the code of conduct set for all Zodiacs are sentenced here. Their power temporarily stripped until the Jailor makes his final decision on what this Zodiacs fate will be. Within the Tower lied many square rooms, closed by a transparent ethereal force impassible by any form of matter or physical stress. This place was the precursor to final destination.

Warden trekked the long, spiral stairs at the center of the tower. He passed by the old stone floors and platforms sectioning off what appeared to lead up to a roof that cannot be seen, this tower was close to insurmountable. Warden reached his destined floor. The rooms along this floor was particularly empty, none of the rooms were occupied by anyone, or anything. The quiet halls howled with the wicked from the floors below, some cursing the Warden for sealing them away, or begging for their freedom by giving false praise. These cries went on deaf ears. Warden's cruelty was only matched by his sense of justice and atonement. The Zodiac continued to step down the hall, eying the left side of the wall waiting to see a crossed pair of legs inching from the dark of her cell. They were soon found. Armored feet, in the shape of a feline's hind paw. Hiding his eyes from sight, he tapped the ethereal wall with the back of his finger. The echoing knock resonating throughout the chamber. "Are you dead?" Warden asked sharply.
|???|
|Two years spent on culling the minds|
Broken stained glass let the sheen of early morning sunlight break through the cracks and holes found through the ornate glass. Images of the holy figures damaged and near unrecognizable. Where the alter should be a man sat on the floor at the edge of a couple of steps, leg rested above the other, head supported off of a raised palm. The mans silvery, curtain hair draped over his pale, middle-aged face patched with a mustache and heavy beard. He wore a tattered suit and vest, giving off an impatient demeanor as he gawked his followed reading his written word. He groaned within his shut mouth and quickly rose from his perch. The men and woman ceased their reading and watched their leader stand above them all as he scanned the entirety of the Church. "No more, my adherents." They quietly watched. "Abandon what you knew of my old thoughts and fabrications found in that tome. Burn them. Sit by the fires and ashes of my discarded works study how they burn. The burning will be what of ignorance was. For we are still apathetic to the truth. A truth we'll never find because we're so confined to what society has built around us! For me, one who escaped and transcended the beyond, and even further! I was given a mission. A self-entitled mission. To elucidate you all. But on what? I never truly knew. What life was beyond the physical? I knew, as I studied the world of Limbo that Earth. Here. Was nothing. This is just the test, life isn't a story. We write stories. Create them, receive something from them. But what does it give us? To you, the authors, nothing. At least, not personally. What you do is you open the minds of others to more possibilities and theorems that may or may not be true. But do they hold merit to where you go after you've tricked the last tock?" The man chuckled. "The words tick and tock are funny, no?" The men and woman listening began to chuckle, all in unison as if scripted to follow the gesture. "Yes, yes! Mmm, obedience. What is that? I play with it everyday and I still do not understand what provokes it. What's the real underlying concept behind it. We have free will but are given the choice to obey, sometimes not a choice. So what's stopping us from just... Not obeying? Nothing! But we choose to do it anyway! What is it!? I cannot say. This is why I believe I will forever remain ignorant. All knowledge cannot be imposed upon me. What do I do... N'oh... I have no idea. Tear my old tomes apart and burn the pieces. Leave the ash behind for me to always remember what I once stood for. I will now explore the outside again, and study human interaction once more and perhaps bring more in to help me understand. I will not be sated, I am a martyr. And a martyr I remain." The man walked hastily towards the front doors of the Church, pushing them open from their loose hinges and facing the light and wind of summer morning.

Time: Early Morning
Interactions: Vivienne (@ElBell)

After eating and walking to the school it was nine o'clock by the time Aaron arrived and the involvement fair was in full swing. Students were streaming towards the gym in great numbers and he allowed himself to be pulled along by the tide. He caught sight of some people he had seen yesterday near the entrance, but none of them were from the group he had been. Another thing that he spotted and drew his eye was a flash of purple hair. He recognised the girl that had been next to Jackson during the tour and had also been one of the people he had hallucinated in the alleyway. And here she was back in school, perfectly fine as if nothing had happened. Just more evidence for his reasoning.

After a few minutes of moving with the crowd he arrived in the gym. It was as crowded as expected, both with people and stalls for clubs. Luckily things were well advertised and he quickly spotted the main one he wanted. Moving through everyone he arrived at the soccer stall. "I'm surprised to see an American school with this club." he said as he signed the sheet.

"You get people from all over the world coming here. Some of us like games with a little more skill involved." the senior behind the stall replied with a wink in a decidedly french accent.

"Should be some good games then." Aaron replied, putting his best English accent on. He'd never picked up a proper one since he hadn't lived there his whole life, but he could pull one off if he tried. Leaving the stall he wandered back into the crowd and began looking around again. He wasn't sure how intense the clubs were, but he could probably pull off a second if he put his all into it. What to join though?

It was then he heard a voice at his side. Turning to look he saw a greyish haired girl with a flower in her hair beside him. His brow wrinkled in thought as he looked at her, and though he couldn't recall her name he did vaguely recognise her face from the tour group. She also helpfully introduced herself with a little cute stutter that brought the same small smile Vangeveld's had to his mouth. "Hey Vivienne I'm Aaron." he replied cheerfully, "Little lost with all these people around?"

Backpack with school supplies
Smartphone
Wallet with some money and cards
Fancy Watch

htbd5c.jpg

| Early Morning |
| - - > |

Tuesday
| August 11th, 2015 |

The gym's white-noise consisted of a combination of shouts, basketball dribbles, and laughter. All of which soothed Dominic, who stood beside the back-door frame. This was his fifth time attending Armstrong's club event. It was an effective way for new students to begin blending in with the old crowd and begin making friends. This was also where the Brookfield hosts first met. Memories of this place flooded his mind and drowned out the actual purpose for him being there.

As he looked in the direction of where the swimming pool room would be, he remembered the day he stood with Adonna against the classroom tyrant, Red. Sudden images of Red's mutilated body in front of Soul Food flashed in Dominic's mind, deflecting his train of thought from continuing in that path.

Where Keon stood, was where the hosts nearly had a falling out amongst their ranks during a strategic meeting to deal with their life-threatening issues. A reunion between host and Zodiac, and a quarrel between two Zodiacs, were the highlights, the most memorable points of that gather up.

Looking at the rest of the gym reminded him of Homecoming, when Ben flipped over an entire table of fruit punch and furthermore ruining his suit. It was embarrassing, but that didn't stop anyone from having fun that night.

Dominic unknowingly scoffed with a smile at his nostalgia.

"I'm glad you came."

The sound of the Headmaster's voice as he approached Dominic woke the boy from his daydreaming. Standing attentive with hand tucked away in his pockets, Dominic turned to face the aging ex-host.

"Headmaster Boone, I see the years have treated you well."

"Better than they have for you."

Boone was right. They were both hosts to the same Zodiacs, yet the side-effects they took on were different. Boone contained the Zodiac for decades, and he still resembled a normal man, while Dominic was on his second or third year as a host with the same Zodiac, and his face was the only untouched feature of his body, except for the eyes. Instead of retort rudely, Dominic let out a brief chuckle in agreement.

"How's the wolf?"

"He's.. sick."

"What?"

"It's nothing serious, he assured me. Limbo is an entirely different world than our own. What he has is similar to our common cold."

The Headmaster exhaled in relief of the news. A common cold in Zodiac terms.

"Moving on, I apologize for bringing you here on short notice, but Len contacted me last night, said it was urgent. Apparently, Hollows are coming back, and they're.. visible."

Now this was interesting. Dominic, and the rest of the old Brookfield hosts, have come to understand that Hollows were totally invisible for the normal human being. A host, however, could easily spot one.

"Some of our students ran into them last night. Len suspects that they're drawn to new students like a hive to a bee, so I ask a favor of you. Can you keep an eye on my students? Hollows are as ruthless as ever, and now they're visible. You're the easiest of the hosts to contact, and you know where the rest of your peers are. I trust that you and the others can prevent another 'Brookfield killer' from getting out of hand?"

Dominic didn't even have to contemplate that. He knew how difficult it was to return to school knowing that each visit could very well be his last. A feeling like that on top of any other issues was overwhelming. He wouldn't let it happen again.

"You can count on me."
Left pocket
- Cartoon of Newports. (4x)

Right pocket
- Empty.

| LIMBO |
| One old prison cell |

The echos of trapped souls and their cries was all Tyrik could hear, for heaven knows how long. Too long had she been deprived of power - the only thing she excelled at. Through black, skin-like armor covering her body, resided a sickness that all Zodiacs feared. Hollowfication. A Zodiac's sanity was it's lifeline. Not weapons, not knowledge. Tyrik held the risk of losing her sanity, and potentially endangering hosts or other Zodiacs. For their safety and hers, The Warden imprisoned her here, whether she liked it or not. Through slow, raspy breathes, she remained slumped against the corroded wall, fully accepting that she was to rot here for the rest of her afterlife.

A series of knocks did little to nothing to startle the rotting spirit. "Are you dead?" The Warden called out. Now this was unusual. The Warden wasn't one to check up on his prisoners. With one armored hand, clawed fingers reached out to grab her decaying helmet and put it on. Tyrik didn't like interacting with people with her face showing.
"I'm already dead, Warden."

|William Manton|
|Gym - Clubs Fair|
|Talking with Keon|
Keon... he was saying that all of that hadn't happened? The werewolves, the guy with the sword, the blood... his smile. No, it was impossible. It was all to real, too organic, and the others had experienced it, too. They'd seen them appear from nothing, like smoke, and attack the group, but not before the man with the sword started killing them - it was then that William had left, and he hadn't seen what happened otherwise, but obviously they had been alright.
he couldn't accept Keon's answer. he knew what he saw, and he knew it was real. Why was he trying to pull the wool over his eyes? There was more to this than first appeared, he realised, and he was determined to find out what.
"No. I know what I saw, I know that you're lying to me. That guy that went with you, he had a black sword, and was killing the wolves. Tell me, please, I know what I saw, what the hell was all of that?"

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
☨Keon Hammond☨
☨Current Location:In the gym just around☨
☨Interactions:William☨
☨Mood:Excited/Calm☨

"Damnit."
He thought sighing lightly as he did so, this guy was not going away until he told him something, there was one of three things, he could act scared and say that he had no idea what he was talking about and ask him to leave, he could act scared about it and say that he didn't know what they were and he didn't want to talk about it, or he could simply show him his true feeling about the situation.

He gave a sly smile and chuckled at William,
"Damn I guess I can't convince you otherwise, can I? He joked then chuckled as he thougth about what to say next, "To be honest I have no clue what those things were, and I somewhat want to leave it that way." Most of what he had said was true execpt the whole not wanting to know part.

"I am not deny that, you should just forget about it, to be honest that is what most are trying to do, so don't come questioning me about, it and don't get to excited, seeing how Kai dealt with those things, there are some probably not wanting this secert getting out, so I would suggest you leave it alone."

He told the boy simply as he stopped leaning on the wall and stretched, "Unless you are some type of neath death junkie I would suggest as Kai and that other guy said, "Act like it was a bad nightmare." He told William and yawned, "Now if you excuse me, I have seen all the clubs I need to see, so I am going to hea over to Ravenwood and give myself a tour."

He said as he started to walk away, he turned to William one last time,
"See yah around, oh and try not to let that nightmare bother you too much, they say if you worry about it too much it could come to life." He made it sound like a normal conversation end, but added a little bit of a creepy end so he would hopfully be to creeped out to attempt to look for answers.

• Pencil [4]
  • Waterbottle [1]
  • Pen [5]
  • Notebook [3]
  • Binder[1]
  • Folders [7]

Akira St.Claire
|| With nobody in particular || At Gym ||
tumblr_m1ka4scfyc1r01du3o2_r1_250.gif

She entered the gym, there were so many clubs to join. She looked around, walking slowly and peeking at every club. She had more of a positive attitude after being in the gym. She walked forward, trying to find the track team. When she found it she smiled immediately, writing her name in small yet looping letters onto the line on the clipboard. She set it down carefully, she'd played track all of her life and was excited to be able to do it again. She was a pretty fast runner, had good stamina could jump high and was focused. She practiced over summer even when nobody instructed her too. She was already breathing a little harder thinking about exercising. She soon calmed down, her breathing steady.

The stand was next to where William and Keon were talking so she couldn't help overhearing it and being very interested. Not that she denied her tendency and overall love for eavesdropping. That hadn't been her intention this time however. She listened to the conversation and it really didn't give her any answers so she bit her lip. She determined not to let this ruin her mood for the day so she put the pen she'd used back in her backpack and turned to go look for other clubs.​
  • Basic school supplies
  • A wallet containing various cards: Three gift cards one visa and identification
  • A smartphone along with it's attached case and charger
  • Various cosmetics all inside of a clean cosmetics bag
  • A laptop along with it's attached case and charger
  • A lanyard with various keys and novelties on it
  • Earbud headphones.
Her Outfit

Last edited by a moderator:
~Time: Morning~
~Location: Armstrong Gym~
~Mood: Nervous, curious~
~Interaction: Aaron~

Vivienne was glad the boy she had approached was friendly with her in his response, introducing himself as Aaron and even giving her a question she could respond to about the situation around them. To someone else it may have seemed like a small, silly thing to take note of and appreciate, but Vivienne was really thankful for that little probably silly question. She never was very good at just talking if she started it all, but now she had an opening to take for talking and befriending whoever this was.

"A bit lost and overwhelmed, yes... You're one of the first people I've talked to since arriving here actually. I'm not usually the best at starting social interactions, but so far so good!" Vivienne jokes, smiling gently to Aaron and hoping she'd given him enough to respond to and talk back with. She was obviously trying though, judging by the slightly slow talking and the way each word seemed well thought out. Vivienne was blissfully unaware however, thinking she was being incredibly slick about hiding her nervousness and coming off comfortable outside her half-serious, half-joking comment.

Purse:
Cell Phone
Credit Card
Lip Balm
Dorm Key
Expired Gummy Bears

Backpack:
Pencils, erasers, and pens
Books
Sheets of Paper
Highlighters
Markers
Other general school supplies

OOC: With what's potentially happening with my friend, I may need to take a break. I will know for sure come morning I think.​

Reactions: AiDee and DoughGuy
Cetus
Ravenwood Grounds
Interactions: @TerraBooma

"Still pining over the one that got away?" came a voice beside Sam. Appearing out of the air, she floated a good two feet off the ground. She had skin just so tanned, as if whatever she did kept her in the sun. Her hair was a midnight black, and her eyes a deep, deep, abyssal black. One couldn't see where the pupil ended and the iris began. Her lips looked strange, as if she wore black lipstick upon it. In truth, if one were to get close enough, they could see that they were tainted a shade of blue, no lipstick, rather... it was as if she'd been deprived of oxygen. Her body was toned, muscles dense, and she moved around with ease, as if she swam in the water, rather than floated in the air. Upon appearing, she curled herself around, like a shark turning languidly in the ocean, and looked at Sam. For just a moment. Before circling around the tree he'd set himself at.

Her outfit, the skin of the shark, worn a'top her waterproof armor, looked out at nothing with its lifeless, stark white eyes. Once having appeared on the other side of the tree, Cetus situated herself upside down. One leg was folded across, the other just slightly bent at the knee. Her hair, weirdly enough, stayed around her head instead of obeying the laws of gravity. She was beside Sam, on the opposite side of where she'd appeared, staring at the screen of the college student's laptop. Her eyes moved left to right, reading whatever was on it, but her mind was still back on the first topic. "Say, what're you doing today?" She waited for him to open his mouth, and cut him off, "That's the wrong answer. What you're gonna do is go visit that not-so-girlfriend of yours. Instead of sitting here giving her more credit than yourself." She flicked her eyes away from the computer and onto Sam's, gauging his reaction. "Class, you can do that any other day of the week. Just sayin'."

// ( the hyperlink above (click on 'Cetus') will provide for a good visual )
( Oh, and only hosts can see her. Forgot to mention. )
//​

Last edited:
  • Love
|William Manton|
|Gym - Clubs Fair|
|Creepy Bastard|
So, he didn't know much anyway, it seemed. William surmised that the other students alike would know little about what had happened that day. He even said he didn't want to know... but that was hard to believe. He had enjoyed it, of course he wanted to know more, it was a basic human reaction to want to know.
But this guy, he was starting to creep William out. He had been smiling and liking it when the wolves were being killed, and now what he had just said as his parting shot... Everything about him gave off weird vibes. What was he, a sadist, a psychopath? Someone who enjoyed messing with people, and enjoyed inflicting pain? He was messed-up that was for sure.
Despite him telling William that he knew so little, he'd given him two useful pieces of information. Kai, he had called the man with the sword who was killing the beasts. And he was not alone, there had been another man there after he stopped watching the scene unfold.
Then, he was off to Ravenwood. Is that was the group was, some kind of dual-enrolment? He thought he might have overheard similar words as he passed them in Soul Food. Presumably, Kai was involved in Ravenwood, probably working there, and the other man likely was too.
William's mind was working overdrive as he continued, walking around looking for any other clubs he'd like, distracted by his thoughts.

• Love
hahahahadkk_zps9039cbe6.png

Gymnasium | Morning | Very Confused and Lost | Interacting with: NPCs
__________________________________________________________________________________

Entering the school grounds, Shimako would follow after Casper who led her to the gymnasium where club were going around. The gym was bustling with activities and many different stands were set with many decorations that represented the purpose of the club,"Wah~ This is just like in Japan!~" Shimako chimed and looked around excited to join one of these clubs,"They have everything here! Ugh, so hard to choose one to join." Shimako said and was about to run off when Casper grabbed her arm,"Whoa now! Before you go off on your own, Mom said for me to watch you since last night you came home pretty late but I trust that you will stay in the gym and don't go too far from the schoolground, okay?" Casper said, his grip not loosening until Shimako promised. Shimako, on the other hand, pouted at how protective they were of her but she couldn't say anything but a blunt 'yes' and pulled her arm out of Casper's grip,"I'll be fine, thank you Casper." Shimako said and turning her attention away fromhim, she went off into the sea of students.

Squeezing her way in, she tried to check out the many clubs they had prepared in the gym. There were a variety she could choose from and many were eye-catching but she wasn't sure which to join until a swarm of club members from different clubs came at her,"Hey there, you seem quite fit! Wanna join the archery club?" One guy dressed in what looked to be Armstrong's archery club uniform,"How about joining the Book Club? You look like the type to read books!" A girl said jumping in front of the guy,"Nah, she looks like the type to be a 'killer of the shadow'. Why not join the Assassins Club? We got a lot of cool shit." One guy butted in wearing all black and gave a confident grin.

Shimako wasn't sure what to say to them but her vision started to spin at the rapid speaking of English going around and so much information that her brain could explode out of her head,"U-uh. I- uh... wait.. huh? I mean... umm." Shimako couldn't say a word at all these invites to join the clubs and standing there dumbfounded, Shimako just stood there unsure what to say anymore as she prayed for someone to save her from this dilemma.

Bag:
► School books
► Writing utensils
► Binder full of paper and empty folders
► English to Japanese Translator book
► Headphones
► Wallet |$20, IDs/ Cards and some pictures of her brothers|

Pocket:
► Phone |Vibrate On|
► Map of the School

Akira St.Claire
|| With Shimako || At Gym ||
tumblr_m1ka4scfyc1r01du3o2_r1_250.gif

She was walking around when she saw someone who looked rather nervous whom she didn't know very well. She walked over to the girl, standing in front of the person who looked somewhere around her age. "Hi, my name is Akira. Akira St.Claire." She said to the girl, giving her a small smile. "You looked really nervous so I wanted to say something and make sure you were okay. Sorry if it wasn't any of my business." She gave a brief laugh, laughing at herself and not Shimako. "All the commotion getting to you? It is pretty hectic in here, everyone wants new people in their clubs. I've already joined a sports team but no clubs." She made conversation with her simply because of the fact she looked very nervous about everything that was going on. She hadn't heard very many more club or sports people talking to her or the other when she walked over. Maybe she'd just stopped paying attention to their chatter.​
  • Basic school supplies
  • A wallet containing various cards: Three gift cards one visa and identification
  • A smartphone along with it's attached case and charger
  • Various cosmetics all inside of a clean cosmetics bag
  • A laptop along with it's attached case and charger
  • A lanyard with various keys and novelties on it
  • Earbud headphones.
Her Outfit

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
☨Keon Hammond☨
☨Current Location:Armstrong Gym-->R☨
☨Interactions:None☨
☨Mood:Calm/Annoyed Slightly☨

Keon hated the fact that he had yet creeped out another possible friend, really witht the RavenStrong group he could care less about people like that, of course a few were cool like Kai and few others, while he walked he thought about why he had smiled like that in the first place, of course he knew the reason.

The pure adrenaline felt amazing, Keon loved it of course it wasn't like a drug but instead more like a treat when it happened the already althletic boy felt inhuman, which was somewhat in a way, and his personailty changed drasticly, going from nice and calm to creepy and cruel in just a moment.

"Well, looks like I have to try again with the whole actual friends thing." He said shrugging it off as he walked off the campus getting past a few teachers by saying he was part of the Dual Enrollment program and that seemed to be enough for them, he pulled out his smartphone looking at a map really quickly and just like that in less than five minutes he was at Ravenwood, he of course was a fast walker. Still dressed in his Armstrong Uniform he walked forwards onto the campus of the college.

"Wow this is pretty nice." He said nodding to himself looking the around the 15 year old walking around at first, his uniform got him a lot of looks from others, but he could care less, "Ok maybe a little more exploring and then I will go to the front office, or maybe look for Kai, and maybe I should tell him about William." He tapped his chin as he walked, "Oh yeah also look for thhe gym Keon and maye the track field."

• Pencil [4]
  • Waterbottle [1]
  • Pen [5]
  • Notebook [3]
  • Binder[1]
  • Folders [7]
  • Smart phone [1]

Evening > Morning
Home > Armstrong High > Arcade
Getting home, sleeping, waking up, getting ready, heading off, checking out the clubs, bailing to play vidya.

The door unlocked with a sharp click that sounded through the house, and would have alerted anyone inside. Empty as it was though, he simply closed and locked the door with another similarly loud click and slipped his shoes off before wandering through the unlit room. Though initially it had been a large room with an adjoined bathroom, Kota had taken to partitioning the space as needed. Immediately past the entrance was the kitchen area, connected to that was the living room area, and then finally his 'bedroom'. Dropping his bag off at the foot of his bed, he took a moment to stretch before plodding back over into the kitchen.

Finally flicking on the lights at this moment, a quick rummage through the fridge had him pulling out the ingredients need to make a quick fried rice. Throwing a rather large wok onto the stove, he got to work on preparing the ingredients as the wok heated up. Letting the sound fill his ears, he closed his eyes and lost himself in the mechanical nature of movements done dozens if not hundreds of times. It was the hiss of ingredients meeting the hot iron that snapped him out of the daze. A few portions were left undone so he could finish them up whenever he needed a quick bite. Taking the plate of fried rice, he meandered around the house. Nothing on the news nor were any good shows on, no pressing matters to take care of, so he defaulted to the laptop.

A few hours later, when most of the town was probably asleep, he finally flipped the laptop closed and stood up with a stretch and yawn. Washing the dishes, wrapping and putting away the leftovers, finally going to take a shower, and finally slumping onto his bed and falling asleep.
A soft sizzle filled the air as Kota's lunch cooked away on the stove, unminded by the boy who was busy with his breakfast at the moment. Occasionally he'd wander over to give the wok a good shake, but that was about the extent of his efforts. The news was playing quietly in the room over, and he paid it just enough attention to understand that nothing dramatic had happened overnight. With a small sigh he pointed the remote and turned off the TV before dropping his now empty plate into the sink. A few moments afterwards and he was ready to head out, bag slung over the shoulder.
As expected, the school grounds were much livelier today as most of the student body arrived for the clubs festival. Not enough that he was dragged by the flow, but certainly enough that he had to pay attention unless he wanted to knock people over. Taking a deep breath and sighing, he turned to follow the crowd towards the gym in order to get this over with. He didn't think there would be a club for him to join, but who knew what possibilities there were in such a prestigious Academy.

A quick browse of the board set up at the gym's entrance was enough to swiftly crush that possibility as he scanned through the list of clubs and the diagram detailing their position within the gym, or in the immediate vicinity. As expected there were the standard sport clubs along with some common extracurricular activities. Some of the clubs he had been surprised to see in a high school though while others he was simply surprised by their existence. Though he'd been curious enough to actually visit the stalls, in the end he still didn't bother to actually join any of them. Having methodically visited each club that'd caught his attention from the board, whilst deflecting who knew how many extended offers or invites, Kota quickly realized there wasn't really anything to do at the school for the day.

A bit lost, he rubbed the back of his head before deciding to see if he could go in for work today. A short phone conversation later and he no longer needed to try and find something to do at the school. It wasn't like they were expecting him to come in immediately though, hell the manager had even said to just drop by anytime before 12, so he technically still had quite some free time. Pulling out his pouch, he glanced inside and with a shrug figured hitting up the arcade wouldn't be a bad idea. With a final glance at the gym which was still growing more crowded, he started for the Academy's exit.

• Tablet
    • Umbrella
    • Water Bottle
    • Lunch (Kimchi Fried Rice)
    [tab=On Person]

• Love
Time: Early Morning
Interactions: Vivienne

Normally not the best at picking up the smaller things in conversation, Aaron was sill able to tell that Vivienne was nervous as she spoke to him. He did his best to make himself seem as relaxed as possible to help her out. "You're doing well so far." he replied, returning the girl's smile, "Let's keep it going. I've only met a few people myself but I'd be happy to introduce you if I see them." He did barely know the others, but in his experience a lot of school friendships started by simply them being the person you spoke to on the first day. After that people quickly formed cliques and the like and it was hard to find new friends. But, who knew, perhaps Armstrong would surprise him again. He hoped so.

"It is pretty overwhelming." he continued, looking up and scanning the crowd for anyone familiar. Unfortunately he didn't spot anyone yet, understandable given how packed it was. "This school is very different to my last one. That was very formal and strict about everything. Here they're pretty loose given yesterday's tour and today's well, this." He chuckled lightly as swept his hand out in front of him, indicating the crowds. There wasn't much teacher support, it appeared to be a student run and supervised endeavor. "What clubs have you been thinking about joining?" he asked, turning back to face Vivienne. He hoped she might be able to give him some ideas about a good second one to join.

Backpack with school supplies
Smartphone
Wallet with some money and cards
Fancy Watch

A complacent sigh would exhale from Cecilia's mouth upon her entry into the perfection that displayed its beauty before her eyes. In a single extension of her hand, petals of a plum blossom would fall to rest before continuing a journey with the breeze to follow. Droplets of rain would gently caress her very existence, and a harmonious melody would echo from the ripples of water that surrounded the cobblestone path below her feet.
A soothing world...
Peaceful thoughts replaced the turmoil of the worlds as memories of the past kindled even the hint of a smile onto the face of the girl. Bending to her knees, the spirit reached forward to cup a lotus from the water, and in raising the flower to her lips, a satisfied sigh resulted from the nectar and water collected within. Rising to her feet, the girl took a moment to gaze upon her surroundings, one last time, before continuing down the path with the flower still cupped in her hands.

Following the path led Cecilia along the length of the water where a particular existence in resemblance of a shrine awaited her journey's end. Pausing at the foot of the shrine's entrance, the girl took a moment to bow before removing both shoes and continuing onto the wooden walkway that replaced the stone. Up to this point, the hint of a smile had remained on her face, yet the sudden sound of clattering objects replaced her expression with that of a frown. Forgoing her care to knock, Cecilia threw open a pair of decorative sliding doors, revealing the source of dimly lit commotion that existed within. Despite the frustrated sigh that followed her entry, a respectful bow was performed prior to a single word, toned with distain.

"Jifu."

The arrival of a visitor stirred the presence within as a particular man tore himself from the shadows and into a ray of light. Blinded by its brightness, the man's head immediately angled away from the sun, but in doing so, the appearance of a ram horn replaced that which was visible. A deep sigh would exhale from the shadows, soon followed by several hacking coughs, until the sound of a hoarse voice would echo into the room.

"Jinu, play."

A finger of the man pointed toward a corner of the room where a guzheng laid in pristine condition, unlike its surroundings. In response to the abrupt order, Cecilia let out a sigh of annoyance, but without further protest, the girl walked forward to seat herself before the instrument. Running a hand against its surface, the hint of a smile returned to her face as she confidently plucked a string to test its tune. Nodding in enjoyment of the pleasant note that followed, the girl took in a single deep breath before beginning the song(几多愁) she remembered from her past. Captivated by the story within the music, the man would have begun to hum alongside of the instrument, yet rather than allow for his full enjoyment, Cecilia would have begun to speak alongside of her play.

"What have you become over the years, Rakku...
For two millennia, you have walked both worlds...In two millennia, you have accomplished nothing...
Once of the twelve...Once one of the Shengxiao...Now an existence, broken by his past...
Holding onto life, cursed to whither and fade...Extended only by the poison which clouds your mind and forgets your pains...
This is what you have become...a pathetic excuse of a spirit."

With the completion of her song, Cecilia rose to her feet and approached the man who remained in silence toward the words that she had spoken. In her hands, a single photo would have extended toward the man who rather than take, would only hazily gaze upon its identity. With a sigh, the girl would have let the photo fall to the ground before turning to exit from the room. Pausing herself in the doorway, Cecilia would have spoken the final thoughts on her mind before turning to shut the doors behind her.

"Jifu, I thank you for the past.
Consider this my final offering for the debt that I owe you.
He grows stronger by the day.
While your numbers have dwindled, his have grown over the centuries.
It is time you set aside your nonsense, and attend to the duty required by your soul."

After bowing toward the room, Cecilia would have taken one final glance, at the beauty that filled her view, before creating a mirror at her side and disappearing from the world altogether.

[Early Morning]
[Heading to the Armstrong Gym]
[Alone]

Two days with nice weather was quite auspicious, in Darius's point of view. Stepping off the bus and taking five minutes to reach the black-iron gates of Armstrong High, he smiled at the buzz of noise and energy he felt in the air. While it would have been nicer if the club stalls were situated outdoors, it made sense that the janitorial staff of the school wouldn't want their perfectly manicured fields to be marred by the feet of a few hundred students. Following the steady stream of students, he searched the crowds for a familiar face, but was, so far, unsuccessful. Through the pathways, hallways, and finally into the massive Gym, Darius scrunched his nose as he got accustom to the air-conditioned area.

It was noisy, with the same anxious energy as a festival or a parade. Students in funny costumes or uniforms were going around, trying to attract the attention of those who walked past. In one space, a young boy was breakdancing, spinning on his head stylishly. Beside a wall, a senior was doing one-handed push-ups while a boy, presumably her less-endowed boyfriend, sat on her back. Then, at the center of the Gym were a collection of martial artist clubs, sparring with each other to show off their individual fighting styles. A few match ups looked rather unfair, such as fencing against wrestling, but the majority looked fun.

And, even better was that he could smell the scent of cooked food wafting through the rafters, swept along by artificially cooled air. Somewhere out there, the cultural clubs must have been cooking up ethnical dishes as well. He'd have to check those out after lunchtime began. And then, after all that funness, it'd be off to Ravenwood for a tour of the metalworking studio! It'd be even greater if he could actually do something in there. A garage wasn't exactly a place to work metal after all.

Wandering through the gym and still in search of a familiar face, the brunette finally caught a glimpse of someone he knew. He stood on the tips of his toes, squinted his eyes, and grinned. "Vange- Blah, I mean, Shee! Sup!"

He waved as he got closer, before realizing that she was talking with another girl, this one with reddish brown twintails.

Huh, looks like she's already talking with someone else. Better not bother her. A suggestion from the nice, self-conscious, and perhaps shy Darius.

Oh ho, two cuties at once? What am I even waiting for? Thoughts from the failed lady killer Darius.

Mm, well, I might as well say 'hi'. Wonder if that's why she left so quickly last time. Rationalizations from the logical, analytical Darius.

"Heya, Shee," he said as he got closer, "Guess that's the friend you were meeting up with yesterday?"

- wallet containing debit card, student ID, and twenty dollars in cash
- backpack containing notebooks, pencils, and such
- lunchbox containing impromptu BLT salad thing
- 1 liter plastic water bottle
- phone charger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.