• No and I have suggestions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Death

Original poster
So if anyone wants to help me brainstorm this idea into something awesome just post your comments here.. btw this is my first one so go easy?
My idea: set in modern times, some people have been born with certain abilities that correlate with their sign. (Scorpio is mine. Others include, Aries, Aquarius and the like.) I really want to keep it limited to the Greek zodiac.
Examples of abilities would be like, for a Taurus, outstanding strength or for Aquarius, the ability to control water. etc...

I really want to get into the specifics of each sign... just the sunsigns though. but like, if they're a water or earth sign, their personalities, their abilities and the like.

I need a general plot though, like a conflict or setting or something. preferably modern day. nothing too over the top.. i wouldn't mind like a high school or even a quarantine for the zodiacs.. something.. and i would really like to have normal humans in the mix as well.. it's for a group rp :) who wants to help this baby grow?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the idea. I wouldn't mind helping you make it into something.

I find this incredibly interesting. I would like to be part of something like this. I probably have a few ideas that could be of use as well, even though I forgot to check that option.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
While it's nothing new it's a good premise to start from
I personally have an idea of them being children created in a lab in an attempt to create a super weapon.
The kids were born within the confines of a military complex and all they've ever known about the world is what the scientists have told or shown them.
Of course none of them are the perfect and their powers all have drawbacks to using them making the usage of them strategic and important.
Some event triggers their desire to leave and break out of the facility

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I find this incredibly interesting. I would like to be part of something like this. I probably have a few ideas that could be of use as well, even though I forgot to check that option.
it's wonderful to have you :) let's hear those ideas :3

While it's nothing new it's a good premise to start from
I personally have an idea of them being children created in a lab in an attempt to create a super weapon.
The kids were born within the confines of a military complex and all they've ever known about the world is what the scientists have told or shown them.
Of course none of them are the perfect and their powers all have drawbacks to using them making the usage of them strategic and important.
Some event triggers their desire to leave and break out of the facility

Your idea is super appreciated. I love science and all sorts of that stuffs :) would you be willing to comprimise the lab making a superweapon portion though? perhaps some experiment caused the sun's alignment with the constilations to have some sort of scientific effect? It would just be cool if the Astrology had something to do with it :3 im just throwing it out there, this is just a blackboard/drawing tabel :)

-death

It could be a 'Who dominates all' kind of conflict; so there's war that's lasted centuries (Hence why we are labeled the star sign we are today) but instead of just an all out war, it could be in an arena! Hosted by our dominate God and Goddesses Zeus and Aphrodite, or Apollo, or Poseidon...etc.

I'm winging my idea, it sounded a lot more better in my head.

And Greek zodiac signs are already elemental based right? Because I'm a Pisces so I ASSUME my Element is water.

Idea 1: It could be a war against the Chinese Zodiac signs.

It could be a 'Who dominates all' kind of conflict; so there's war that's lasted centuries (Hence why we are labeled the star sign we are today) but instead of just an all out war, it could be in an arena! Hosted by our dominate God and Goddesses Zeus and Aphrodite, or Apollo, or Poseidon...etc.

I'm winging my idea, it sounded a lot more better in my head.

And Greek zodiac signs are already elemental based right? Because I'm a Pisces so I ASSUME my Element is water.

Idea 1: It could be a war against the Chinese Zodiac signs.
Like i said before, I'd like the RP to be mainly based on the Greek zodiac but i like how you brought the gods into this :) that could make this really interesting. There are natural opposites within the zodiac so that could be put into play for sure. however i'm not so sure about the who dominates all aspect.. there are 12 signs so that could get rather convoluted really quickly. Keep it coming tho these are very great ideas :)

Like i said before, I'd like the RP to be mainly based on the Greek zodiac but i like how you brought the gods into this :) that could make this really interesting. There are natural opposites within the zodiac so that could be put into play for sure. however i'm not so sure about the who dominates all aspect.. there are 12 signs so that could get rather convoluted really quickly. Keep it coming tho these are very great ideas :)
What about the 13th Zodiac sign?

What about the 13th Zodiac sign?

datae.gif

what 13th? im confused lol

Ophiuchus only used in sidereal astrology

What if we implemented something along the lines of this.

After a scientific discovery of an old Greek artifact, something happens and it causes the stars to begin to go out, the Greek gods are awoken and they cause something awakening the powers in a select few of the humans, based upon their zodiac sign. Come to find out the artifact that they found was an artifact that the Gods hide away on purpose because it was created by Hades to bring on the destruction of not only earth but the entire universe, The gods had a great battle over many many years ago and hide it away. During this original war, they created the Zodiacs and used them as great warriors, however after the Zodiacs had completed their purpose, Zeus send them into the heavens to watch over their people. Now that the artifact has been activated, Zeus needs the Zodiacs aid again, but they cannot leave the heavens, because of course Zeus and his "forever banishing" so he instructs the Zodiacs to select from the humans that they have watched over for years to aid him in the battle and take the place of the warriors he had once used.

Just an idea.

There's a 13th sign...
500px-Astro_signs.svg.png

It's a thing? There's many books about it at my local library...
It's new.
the-13-astrological-signs.png

It takes place between a certain day in the year...

There's a 13th sign...
500px-Astro_signs.svg.png

It's a thing? There's many books about it at my local library...
It's new.
the-13-astrological-signs.png

It takes place between a certain day in the year...

that was implemented in 1970's. This RP would only include the traditional 12 as they have been around since the gods were still revered :)

that was implemented in 1970's. This RP would only include the traditional 12 as they have been around since the gods were still revered :)
Why the flip is this 'new' to me then??
Pokemon-The-First-Movie-Squirtle-Crying-GIF.gif

What if we implemented something along the lines of this.

After a scientific discovery of an old Greek artifact, something happens and it causes the stars to begin to go out, the Greek gods are awoken and they cause something awakening the powers in a select few of the humans, based upon their zodiac sign. Come to find out the artifact that they found was an artifact that the Gods hide away on purpose because it was created by Hades to bring on the destruction of not only earth but the entire universe, The gods had a great battle over many many years ago and hide it away. During this original war, they created the Zodiacs and used them as great warriors, however after the Zodiacs had completed their purpose, Zeus send them into the heavens to watch over their people. Now that the artifact has been activated, Zeus needs the Zodiacs aid again, but they cannot leave the heavens, because of course Zeus and his "forever banishing" so he instructs the Zodiacs to select from the humans that they have watched over for years to aid him in the battle and take the place of the warriors he had once used.

Just an idea.
So I really like this idea, but I'm a little iffy on the whole universe being at stake. What do you think about just Olympus and earth being at stake? Being that the Greek gods are very self centered and Don't want to be destroyed. Because Hades also dwells in the same universe it would only benefit him to destroy his rival gods and their subjects. Please feel free to critique this too ^-^ awesome idea

Why the flip is this 'new' to me then??
Pokemon-The-First-Movie-Squirtle-Crying-GIF.gif

Im not sure, :/ im sorry... The Ophiuchus sign also shortens the time of scorpio and that would make the lore of the story a little confusing. i hope this doesn't ruin it for you :/

Ahhh....touche...so maybe instead the artifact does something to destroy olympus and instead of destroying earth, it caused a complete darkness to take over the planet, literally putting hell on earth, and the stars go out because Hades is trying to take out the Zodiacs and he wants earths light to go out and the stars are a big part of the light that we get during the night, and for those that get choosen, it becomes a big part of how we are able to use our powers, the light in the stars gives us our power and if the stars and the Zodiacs are gone, so our the power/abilities, causing earth to fade away into darkness.

yeah?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.