Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvira smiled, "Remember the interview last year where he sang Everything About You to me? I want it to be that level." She rubbed her neck. "It's going to have to be amazayn."

Niall nodded and smiled "Yeah i remember so you want something like that?" he asked smiling and thought about it "Well did you want it similar to that, i'm sure yours and Zayn's is the day we have a concert" he said looking at her

Elvira's eyes lit up with the idea. "Yeah! I actually have the perfect song to sing - so after one of your songs, could you introduce me, and I'll come on and sing it?"

Niall laughed "Someone likes that idea then, yeah i can do that after one of our songs i'll introduce you and you can come and sing the song to him" he said smiling at her

Elvira grinned gratefully at Niall, "Thanks - and by the way, congratulations on Harry's little announcement." She winked. "You guys are so sweet together, and if you ever need any advice on wedding planning, you know where to come."

Niall grinned and nodded "No problem" he said smiling and then it grew "Yeah i wasn't expecting that at all really, i was in complete shock" he said smiling and laughed "Thanks but then you are Zayn suit a lot and i'll make sure to come to you if i need it" he said smiling

Elvira grinned and headed back into the hotel room.

The next morning, she awoke early to find Niall desperately trying to order some breakfast. She laughed, "Here - let me Niallers." Elvira turned to the room service person and calmly asked, "Cinq croissants, et du chocolat chaud pour six." The women understood and smiled before heading off,

Zayn had been asleep for the most of the day and even the whole night and was still fast asleep when Elvira got up from their bed

Niall had woke up and was really hungry but didn't want to wake Elvira up so tried himself and looked at Elvira then gave up and let Elvira order and sighed "Thanks, i didn't want to wake you you" he said biting his lip

Elvira giggled, "I'm your interpeter - it's my job." She smiled. "Besides, we need to keep our little ball of energy energised with food." She teased Niall good-naturedly.

Niall looked at her "I know but you was still fast asleep" he said and then smiled and nodded "Yes we do, i need my food" he said grinning and kissed the top of her head "Thank you again" he said smiling

Elvira grinned, and ran her fingers through her hair which was sticking up in all directions. "Hmm, I need to do my hair." She rolled her eyes and headed into the bathroom where she climbed into the shower,

Niall looked at her and laughed "Looks like it, i'll see you in a minute then" he said smiling and went to his and Harry's bed and jumped onto it

Harry groaned, and waved his hand in the air above his head, eyes still closed. "Gerroff me Liam...." he mumbled.

Niall raised an eyebrow "Wrong person" he whispered and got off him and spread out next to Harry on the bed and closed his eyes

Harry cracked one eye open and grinned at Niall, "Oops." He leaned over and kissed his fiance's earlobe teasingly.

Niall smiled and kept his eyes closed and then started laughing a bit as Harry kissed his earlobe "Mmmmm harry, stop" he moaned a bit

Harry smirked, "Now that I know that little fact - not that I didn't know it before - I won't stop." He kissed the lobe again.

Niall frowned "Harry" Niall said groaned and rollled over so he was now facing Harry and smiled at him

Harry smiled, "Niall..." he mimicked teasingly, running his fingers lightly down the side of Niall's face.

Niall looked at him and smiled and pushed him playfully "Stop that, stop teasing me" he said frowning

Status
Not open for further replies.