Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They reached the hotel, and both Elvira and Zayn got washed and changed into more comfortable clothing. Elvira did her hair up into a quiff, and applied a bit of makeup - her one concession to being anything close to a girly girl. She glanced into the bathroom, "Zayn, you ready yet?"

Harry sat on the armchair, and grinned, "You are both so vain when it comes to your hair."

Zayn was glad to have a nice shower and be clean again and got his clothes on and still made sure he looked nice and then went to do his hair and everything and looked at Elvira "Wait, nearly" he called and looked at him self again and made sure his quiff was right "I know i'm vain but oh well" he called smiling

Niall laughed as he came out to what Harry said

Elvira grinned, and glanced briefly at her reflection in the bedroom mirror. "Well, when you look as good as you, vanity is allowed." She smiled.

Harry looked up at Niall, and smiled. "Ready?"

Zayn smiled and laughed "Thanks, i've always been vain though, since i was about 12" he said smiling and kissed her cheek

Niall looked at Harry and nodded "Yep, let's go" he said smiling

"You have been gorgeous since then." Elvira shot back with a grin. She linked her fingers with his, and squeezed gently. "Let's go."

Harry stood up, and wrapped his arm around Niall's waist. "So, where are we going? Moulin Rouge?" He chuckled.

Zayn laughed and kissed her cheek again "Why thank you" he said smiling and linked his fingers with hers "Yeah okay, let's see this surprise" he said smiling

Niall grinned and kissed Harry's cheek "I'm not telling you, like i said before it's nothing special" he said smiling

They left the hotel, and got into a waiting taxi. Elvira was so excited for this! They drove to.... the Eiffel Tower. She climbed out, and grinned, "Going up." She winked. She had arranged for the top floor of the Tower - as far as they could possibly go - to be just for them.

Harry smiled. "If it is with you, it is special."

Zayn just follwed Elvira and was amazed by what she had done and smiled and followed after her with a huge smile on his face

Niall grinned "You want to know where we are going?" he asked looking at him

Elvira wrapped her arm around his waist, and grinned up at him, "What do you think of part one of your surprise?"

Harry nodded, extremely curious. "Yeah."

Zayn smiled and put his arms around her and nodded "It's amazing so far, very romantic seeing as we are in France" he said smiling and pecked her lips "Thanks" he said smiling

Niall looked at him and smiled "Well i got us a whole resturant to ourselves that has an amazing view, of which i'm not telling you, i told you it was nothing special but, i thought why not have a night out just us two" he said smiling

Elvira smiled warmly. "You're welcome - and after we have dinner up there, we will be going on a romantic boat ride down the river Seine." She had planned everything out, and was determined that everything should go right.

Harry's mouth opened, "A whole restaurant? Wow...." He hugged Niall. "That is so sweet."

Zayn smiled and listened to everything she said and it made his smile bigger "That sounds really awesome and really romantic and what about when we get in, do i get anything then as well that has to do with our bed or shower maybe" he samd smiling

Niall was surprised by Harry's expression and laughed hugging him back "Yes a whole resturant and it's one of the best in Paris" he said smiling

Elvira winked and whispered in his ear, "Maybe - just wait and see." She kissed his earlobe, and then pulled back. "So, are we going up? " She gestured to the lift which carried people upwards.

"I have got the best fiancé in the whole world!" Harry declared for everyone around to hear.

Zayn smiled at her winking and shivered a bit as she whispered into his ear and kissed it and then looked at her and his breath was caught in his throat and he nodded with a smile

"Oh yes, but you're a amazing fiance as well" he said smiling

Elvira pulled him gently into the waiting lift, and they began the high ascent to the top floor. She looked sideways at Zayn, and remarked, "It's our one year anniversary in a few days...."

Harry grinned, "Let's go now."

Zayn laughed as she pulled him and looked as they started going up and he noticed Elvira looking at him and he smiled and looked at her "Yeah i know, i wouldn't ever forget that, been together nearly a whole year" he said smiling

Niall laughed and took a hold of his hand "It's in walking distance" he said smiling

"I still consider the day you pulled me out on stage at that interview and proclaimed your love to me, to be the best day in my life." She grinned at him, and looked at the beautiful ring on her finger.

Zayn smiled at her "Yeah i remember that, i was nervous, really nervous, i said a whole lot about you and sang" he said smiling at her and watched her look at her ring on her finger "And soon you will be Mrs Malik" he said with a smile as he linked their fingers together on both hands

Elvira looked up at him, and smiled widely. "And I can't wait." Just then, she had an idea which was so amazingly brilliant that she was so going to do it! She grinned, and kissed his lips.

Zayn smiled back at her "No nor can i" he said smiling and watched as her face lit up and raised an eyebrow a bit and kissed her back deciding not to even ask her as he knew she wouldn't tell him

Status
Not open for further replies.