Zayn/Elvira/Niall? Who will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lift soon stopped and they stepped out. Elvira had never been up on the Eiffel Tower before, so she was struck speechless by the sheer beauty of the view.

Zayn watched as they got higher and he walked out and gapsed "This is.....wow" he said looking at the view and smiled a wide grin and pulled Elvira more with him

Elvira leaned into him and smiled happily, "This is beautiful... Paris at night..."

Zayn smiled and stayed behind her as he had his arms wrapped around her waist "It is really beautiful" he said smiling as he looked out

Elvira finally tore her eyes from it, and she looked at the table set up nearby. "Dinner as well." She smiled, and squeezed Zayn's hand.

Zayn looked at where she was glancing and smiled "And with the amazing view oh and not forgetting my Fiancee" he said smiling

Elvira blushed, and smiled. "Thank you." She walked over to the table, and held out Zayn's chair for him with a smile. "Tonight I am yours."

Zayn smiled and kissed her blushing cheek "You welcome" he said and watched her and raised an eyebrow "Isn't it ment to be me to do that to you?" he said smiling and went to the chair and sat down "Thank you though" he said smiling

"I am not exactly a traditional girl, you know." Elvira grinned and sat down in her seat. "So, have you any ideas for the wedding?"

Zayn smiled and shook his head "That is true you really aren't" he said smiling at her and shook his head "No i don't think so, we could talk about where we want it though, i mean did you want it at a church or beach or something" he said and thought and looked at her

"I actually wanted to discuss the guest list - do you want it to be just us, the guys and our families, or do you want to maybe invite some other people?" Elvira picked up her fork and began to eat the food on her plate - all her favourites.

Zayn looked at her and listened to what she said and smiled "Well i think us, the guys, our families and friends maybe the guys parents seeing as they all know me?" he asked starting to eat

They finished their dinner, and then Elvira stood up with a wide smile. "Now for the second surprise of the night - a boat ride down the river Seine."

Zayn enjoyed the dinner a lot and smiled up at Elvira and also stood up and smiled "Sounds like a really amazing time already" he said smiling "May i ask how you actually arranged this?" he asked smiling

Elvira grinned, "With a little help from Simon, and also the fact that when you are performing, you are concentrated solely on the song and nothing else." She thought it was cute.

Zayn nodded "Ohhhh trust Simon to help you" he said smiling "Err i guess i am" he said smiling at her

"It's cute - you go off into your own little world." Elvira smiled as she stepped back into the lift. "Which luckily for me, meant that I could arrange all of this while you were on stage rehearsing."

Zayn looked at her and smiled "Well i guess i just work hard" he said smiling and followed her to the lift and leaned against the side and smiled "Well yeah i guess that did help you" he said smiling

They reached the bottom, and walked down hand in hand to the dock on the river. A boat was waiting there, with an elderly man at the helm of the boat, waiting to set off.

Elvira smiled and sat on the bench. "So, what do you think of this whole thing?"

Zayn smiled as he walked hand in hand with her and looked at the boat with a smile and let Elvira get in first before he did and sat next to her and nodded "It is amazing Elvira, i've loved it" he said smiling

Status
Not open for further replies.