Yu-Gi-Oh!: Return of the Shadows

I actually did that in a duel with a friend once, as a joke. My school picture ID was nearby, and me, being out of summonable monsters, grabbed it and slapped it onto the field.

"I SUMMON MYSELF IN FACE UP ATTACK POSITION!"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Level: 12
ATK and DEF: OVER 9000!!!!
Effect: You can screw the rules and summon this monster from anywhere, even your house! Its dashing good looks and awesome skillz will destroy the entire field and blow up your opponent's face, LOL.

Reactions: 2 people
@Penultimate Pi Wait a minute did you just normal and then tribute summon a monster in one turn? That's against the rules you know...

CHILDREN'S CARD GAMES ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS, AS ARE THE RULES OF A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
((We all make mistakes. I'm sure you didn't intend for it.))

Yeah, it's fine dude. Honestly you can change your hand a bit and toss in a double summon for this duel or something.

Already fixed up. The finisher will come soon enough, as will yours, I assume.

I was trying to play realistically, using a list randomizer for both decks, but now I've found out that is not quite the best idea in this situation.

...Also that I may need to continue modifying my deck to suck less.

I'll be honest and say I changed up some of the cards I drew for Lars and Benjamin. If I hadn't, Benjamin would probably be dead.

Well, it'll be interesting having to explain that to the Police Force...

*Police investigate the scene of the incident* "That's the card he had in his hand!? No wonder he had a heart attack, alright, let's get back to our motorcycles..." *Another Cop glances at his partner* "Card-games on Motorcycles?" *He nods* "CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!"

Hnn... perhaps that wasn't the proper re-enactment! But yeah, Children's Card Games are -serious- business.

Reactions: 3 people
I should have made the duel end like this:

"Archfiend Emperor, the First Lord of Terror, truly lived up to his name as it released a wave of intense, terrible, and downright horrifying energy upon Lars. Pure concentrated terror, so powerful that Lars literally died of fright as his lifepoints reached zero..."

Poor, poor Cultist Lars... he died as he lived, a punk who thought he could take on the world, but in the end lost, also he was in a cult.

Reactions: 2 people
Also, anyone with a DN account, my username is ChaosSerpent777.

Yeah. Dino and I challenged each other to get our first duel up. Mines is Hickory.

My Duelling Network name is PenultimatePi, if your need it.

Well, I suppose I'll throw mine out there too. *Throws out yugi-ball* Go! E-Claire!

I should note I share my DN account with my sister, so...

Last edited by a moderator: