Yu-Gi-Oh!: Return of the Shadows

I think in the reboot I'm only going to have one character. Both Madora and Terrell feel like they're missing something. I have ideas on how to develop both of them, but I want to concentrate on just one. That way I can put all my attention into one of them to create one great character rather than two just decent characters. Now I have to choose which one to go with... I think it'll probably be Madora, but I'm still thinking about it. Just thought I'd mention it.

Yep. Production is currently underway, and I'm very close to having a decent plot written up... I think.

Oh yeah, Lord Raguel, you mentioned wanting to share some card concepts with me? Go ahead and send me a PM and I'll check them out.

Eh, I changed my mind about that. I think I'll stick to cards that are already made. Any idea when we can get started?

No certain idea when, I'm still writing up what is to be the first post of the OOC. I've got general concepts in mind, but I've got narrow things down and then refine my final choices. Then I have to make the characters involved with the plot, so this might take a while.

Damn im too late for this aren't I...
Also, why not carry out the duels on Dueling Network, and transcribe the events? It'd certainly make them fairer.

Considering we are rebooting, certain characters/people may be lost. You probably aren't too late.

Oh ok. I just saw that there was 17 pages and assumed it had been going a while.

The rp was started a month ago in May, not sure how long that counts for. The 17 pages are more or less filled with banter and talk.

There are posts here?! Damnit, my alerts button didn't alert me! >:S
Anyways, I'm looking forward to the reboot! :D