Yu-Gi-Oh!: Return of the Shadows

Eh, who hasn't drank a few alcoholic beverages at their age anyway? Besides, they're in the poorer sectors, so its probably no big deal to the people around.

I am also fearing for Benjamin, I didn't know the Archfiend deck I just remade could be this strong...

The Cultist is trying to burn a SOUL!? THAT IS JUST WRONG! And also you gotta love those poorer sectors.

Did you eventually want to set up a titanpad between the other cultist and I? I'd just like to get to know the plan here.

Well you know... Archfiends... Demons... Hell... Funnily enough, Satan is referred to as the Archfiend, so there, that's why this asshole is trying to burn Benjamin's soul xD.

@Penultimate Pi I actually thought you were going to write the duel between the female cultist and Cain yourself, like I'm doing with Benjamin and Lars. If you want to duel with another person though, I guess we can, though it'd have to be sometime tomorrow as I'm almost about to head off to bed. Also, I'd need to make a deck... maybe Horus the Black Flame Dragon to combat your Armed Dragons...

I could write out the duel myself, I would just need another deck with which the cultist could use. What's another good Dark-themed deck...?

I don't suppose there is any listings of stock decks online, is there?

EDIT: Nevermind, found what I'm looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't necessarily need a dark themed deck. Horus the Black Flame Dragon might be a good deck for the other cultist, unless you want to save the "Level Monsters" rivalry for something more.

I just thought something Dark would fit better with the Cultists. I probably will save the Horus the Black Flame Dragon deck for something more rivaling and elite, later.

Technically, but Cultists come in from everywhere. Someone could be running a frigging fairy deck and still be a cultist as far as we know :p.

But if you're still looking for a dark themed deck... zombies.

@Krein The banner I made has literally just been approved. XD I'm metaphorically wetting myself!

I knew about the new rulings, but we won't be playing by them. The point of going first and having a field spell is to have some advantage over your opponent, as my friend said when I told him about the stuff. I agree. Granted though, the field spell isn't all that bad, as now I won't have to worry about my Earthbound Immortals getting screwed by someone setting a field card face down to trump mine.

But yeah, we'll stick to what we've been doing now.

@ Cassette, that's awesome :D! Can't wait to see it sometime!

I knew about the new rulings, but we won't be playing by them. The point of going first and having a field spell is to have some advantage over your opponent, as my friend said when I told him about the stuff. I agree. Granted though, the field spell isn't all that bad, as now I won't have to worry about my Earthbound Immortals getting screwed by someone setting a field card face down to trump mine.

But yeah, we'll stick to what we've been doing now.

@ Cassette, that's awesome :D! Can't wait to see it sometime!
I feel so nervous about it now!

I just saw it...

It. Was.

GREAT! I LOVED THE DESIGN :D
YAY! I'm not a failure! *gives self a cookie**offers you one two, because not doing so would be mean*

The background was the bane of my life though. I spent forever trying to find a clear shadow realm picture that would fit the RP and be the right size, but my searches failed. So in the end I just chose some purple smoke. Which in hindsight, is what I should of done in the first place.

Yep, looks good to me! *accepts cookie*

@Penultimate Pi C'mon Cain, Benjamin just took the claws of one of Satan's minions to the face and wasn't this worried!

It's more of the Red-Eyes going boom. After all, what else could be possessing him?

it's the Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon

In the anime, it was shown that the Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon had some means of dark influence over whomever held its card. I just hyped it up a bit here; being in the Shadow Realm anyways, that effect would likely be made stronger, up to pseudo-possession.
I say 'pseudo' in this case because I mean to show it as Cain being a reflection of the Darkness Dragon's emotions and intentions, not actually the Darkness Dragon himself. If the latter were true, it would get a tad bit awkward for the Darkness Dragon to have to summon himself.