Yu-Gi-Oh!: Return of the Shadows

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm just gonna put my CS here and hope you guys are still accepting

Name: Darius

Appearance :(see below, minus the crosses)

Background Info: Darius awakened in Aria City hospital with only his deck, the clothes on his back, and no one to help him out. He spent 3 weeks trying to find someone who knew who he was. After finding nothing he decided to use his talents as a duelist to help gain fame so that one day someone who knows him could help him regain his memories.

Deck Theme + List:Genex
Monsters:
2x Genex Controller
3x Genex Blastfan
2x Genex Neutron
3x Genex Worker
2x Genex Ally Remote
1x Genex Ally Birdman
2x Genex Power Planner
1x Genex Ally Crusher
1x Genex Ally Duradark
2x Genex Ally Chemister
1x R-Genex Accelerator

Spells:
1x Limter Removal
1x Dark Hole
1x Iron Call
2x Soul Charge
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Supply Unit
1x Allure of Darkness

Traps:
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Dimensional Prison
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Warning
1x Mirror Force
2x Call of the haunted
2x Fiendish Chain

Extra:
1x Armory Arm
1x Ally of Justice Castor
1x Hydro Genex
2x Genex Ally Tri-arm
1x Windmill Genex
1x Genex Ally Triforce
1x genex Ally Axel
1x Arcanite Magician
1x Leo,Keeper of the Sacred Tree
View attachment 30505

Your character is accepted!

Sorry for the absence guys, I've been both busy and tired to post.

Is TitanPad usable from your phone? If not, I can't do my duel with Pat on TitanPad right now, so it'd either have to wait or be posted turn by turn on the thread

It is, but very clunky and glitchy since the cursor spontaneously moves and messes up the entire document. I recommend PMs if you're on your phone.

It is, but very clunky and glitchy since the cursor spontaneously moves and messes up the entire document. I recommend PMs if you're on your phone.
B
Okay, I'll start a conversation with everyone in it! Thanks. :)

Name: Link Lancelot

Appearance: Is a short, about 3 foot tall, chimpanzee. He wears a very expensive tuxedo at all times and carries a policeman's badge.

Background Info : Link Lancelot was born a regular chimpanzee, no more intelligent than your average ape, content to roam the jungles he called home and consume bananas without worry. Unfortunately, he and his family were captured by Kaiba Corp. in an attempt to create an army of super-loyal cardgaming henchmen (henchchimps). Shortly after being injected with a prototype intelligence serum, however, the lab where Link was being held was raided by the local police, who had been tracking the ape heist the whole time. All of the other chimps aside from Link were shipped back to the jungle from whence they came, whilst he was offered a position in the Aria City PD, which he gladly accepted.

Deck Theme: Police Monkey

Deck:
3 Space-Time Police
2 Jutte Fighter
2 Paratroid
2 Berserk Gorilla
3 Voltic Kong
3 Ape Fighter
2 Ape Magician
2 Rescue Cat
3 Moja
2 Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest
2 Yellow Baboon, Archer of the Forest
2 Ancient Crimson Ape
2 Bazoo the Soul-Eater
1 Morphing Jar

2 Berserking
1 Just Desserts
2 Secret Barrel
1 Ceasefire

1 Monster Reborn
2 Monster Reincarnation
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Hidden Forest
1 Creature Swap
3 Hand Destruction

Name: Link Lancelot

Appearance: Is a short, about 3 foot tall, chimpanzee. He wears a very expensive tuxedo at all times and carries a policeman's badge.

Background Info : Link Lancelot was born a regular chimpanzee, no more intelligent than your average ape, content to roam the jungles he called home and consume bananas without worry. Unfortunately, he and his family were captured by Kaiba Corp. in an attempt to create an army of super-loyal cardgaming henchmen (henchchimps). Shortly after being injected with a prototype intelligence serum, however, the lab where Link was being held was raided by the local police, who had been tracking the ape heist the whole time. All of the other chimps aside from Link were shipped back to the jungle from whence they came, whilst he was offered a position in the Aria City PD, which he gladly accepted.

Deck Theme: Police Monkey

Deck:
3 Space-Time Police
2 Jutte Fighter
2 Paratroid
2 Berserk Gorilla
3 Voltic Kong
3 Ape Fighter
2 Ape Magician
2 Rescue Cat
3 Moja
2 Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest
2 Yellow Baboon, Archer of the Forest
2 Ancient Crimson Ape
2 Bazoo the Soul-Eater
1 Morphing Jar

2 Berserking
1 Just Desserts
2 Secret Barrel
1 Ceasefire

1 Monster Reborn
2 Monster Reincarnation
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Hidden Forest
1 Creature Swap
3 Hand Destruction

This... this is hilarious, and I mean that in a good way. I love it, accepted!

Maybe I'll jump into this intense duelling that's going on

Maybe I'll jump into this intense duelling that's going on
Geh, you'll have to ask somebody else to invite you to the conversation if so. BUTTONS ARE TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND! I'm sorry...

Damn dibbles! Coppers! Well you are doing your civil duty I suppose..

Just to add to the confusion, pizza! XD Were did our serious duel go?

Idk I was expecting a 2v2, and now this is happening. I like it, it's kinda funny.

It could still be 3v3: Officer Lancelot, Madora and Darius vs. Pat, Mechazawa and Apostolos.

I'm trying to get the original duel back on track first. If you guys want to make it 2V2 or 3V3, then you can find a way to join in. But it's hilarious as it is. XD

There is no way Mechazawa is getting arrested again. His record is bad enough as it is.

Suggestion- What if the monkey promised not to arrest them if they beat him in a duel? Then we could link it up to.make it 3v3? Just an idea.