Your last resort

Yes we can! We can defy those laws. Soon I will be king, and you willl be my queen. Rules will be different. It wouldn't matter. All I know is that I love you. he ranted. He wanted her. He needed her. Emily was the girl that would complete his crummy vampire life. He does want her in his arms.

He got up and walked over to her stretching his arm around her, trying to pull her into a hug.
It can be done.

As Marshall pulled Emily closer she pushed him farther away. "I...i cant be your queen. What about my family? This cant happen." She turned away from him with tears in her eyes. "Why am i crying?" She thought to herself.

He went to sit down on the bed. You're right. I'm sorry. We have to get you back home. But this is another realm. I can't just bring you back. We'd have to go through so many...I don't know...obstacles, not exactly but....you know what I mean. he held his head in frustration. Don't cry Emily.

She looked at him with confused eyes. "You...you would define everything you kind belives in and send me home. Home to my family? What about blood. I mean you can't drink from those kids." She walked over sitting next to him on the bed. Placing her finger under his chin she turned his face to eyes looking deep in his eyes. It was then that it hit her. This vampire really and truly loved her. She bit her lip and then sighed. "No. I can't just let you die because you gave up your blood source. I'll stay here. I will stay with you under two conditions."

A smile soft smile grew onto his face, until he heard the words 'under two conditions.' Marshall tilted his head. What are they? he asked a little scared of what the answer might be.

Emily sighed ever so lightly. "You have to promise me that no matter what you will do everything in you power to get those kids safely home and you have to promise that no matter what you will alow me to stay in touch with my family. That means whenever I desire to speak or visit them you will help me. No matter how hard it seems and no matter what stands in your way, promise me you will try." She looked into his eyes as intense as possible. Meaning every word she spoke.

(I like the picture)

Said it done. he said with a slight smile. Marshall still sat his head hung, and his body in a slump. He thought that Emily really didn't love him back. He felt a little sad due to that.
((thanks :)))

(Your welcome)
Emily gave him a slight smile. Her smile quickly faded when she caught a glimpse of his face. He looked...sad? She tilited her head looking at him with concerned eyes. "Why do you wear a sad face. I thought this is what you wanted. You know, for me to stay?" She looked down at his hands biting her lip. She had a secret bad habit and that was playing with peoples fingers. Her mom use to do it to her when she was little tto help her sleep. Without thinking she grabbed his hand with both of hers. She began to twirl his fingers back and forth. She never noticed the smile that fell across her face.

He looked up and smiled slightly. It's...nothing. It's okay. Don't worry. he said. He looked into her eyes and wondered if she really loved the vampire sitting next to her, because the vampire liked the girl sitting next to him. The beautiful girl that never deserved any of this. He stared at her inching a little closer to see what she would do.

Emily was so busy playing with his fingers she didnt realize that he was moving closer to her. When she looked up he was even closer than before. She smiled nuzzling her head to his chest. She gave a sigh before wrapping her arms around his waiste.

He smiled and was a lot more relieved. He pulled her closer and hugged her,knowing that getting the twins back home would be hard, and making it harder would be letting her visit her family. But he was willing to defy the laws and do that. He was going to obey Emily, no matter what the request was.

Without looking up at him Emily asked, "Since your a vampire does that mean that you can never step into the sun. Do you have to sleep into a coffin. Or turn into a bat, I'm sorry about all the questions I was just wondering." it was almost night and she knew the kids would be ready for bed soon. She also knew he would be hungry for her blood as well.

The sun doesn't hurt me, it only makes me feel...drunk...if that's how you human's say it he said with a fake British accent Only a few vampires turn into something, including me...I turn into a 10 foot tall, monster that resembles me, but with a more menacing appearance, a more built form, wings, and a a lot more sharp teeth than just two. We don't have to sleep in coffins, but I prefer too. It keeps me from floating up into the air randomly. It happens a lot in my sleep. He laughed a little. Why do you want to know all this?

Embarresed Emily hid her face in Marshall's chest and answered. "Well I like to be outside I like to walk on the beach right before the sun goes down." She grew quiet thinking to herself how she would never be able to walk the beach with someone she likes again. With a sigh she continued. "Also I hate sleeping by myself and was hoping you would..." She grew quiet for a long moment before saying, "Nevermind."

Marshall embraced her, I'll do anything for you, that includes walking on the beach. he says with a loving smile. He then knelt his head down to her ear. I'll definitely sleep with you... he said while trailing off. He then kissed her neck and bit into her neck. He had ways to arouse her, before biting. He didn't want her to notice the pain, so when he got done he immediately lifter her chin up and kissed her deeply.

Emily let out a smile at his comment. Closing her eyes as he began to kiss her neck. It wasn't long before his kiss turned into a bite, surprisingly not hurting Emily as much as before. She was actually beginning to...like it? She was about to place her hand on the back of his neck to pull him closer to her but he removed her neck all to quickly. When he placed his lips on hers her mind became dazed. She wanted to kiss him and hold him, yet at the same time she wanted his fangs in her neck. She drew away from his kiss. "You can have more of my blood if you want it." She said.

Are....are you sure? he asked really puzzled. He couldn't turn down the offer of more blood, but he really wondered why. After pondering, he eventually did. He slowly sinked his teeth back into her teeth biting, licking, and kissing at the same time. He assumed she really liked this so he made sure she enjoyed it to the maximum. Once again he liked this a lot himself. He forgot about his dad and his law against romance with humans, how ever he didn't care. Emily had something special. He loved her and that was all that mattered.

When he placed his fangs back into her neck she sucked in a breath. Grabbing the back of his neck to push him closer. She could feel her body going limp and laid into Marshall's chest. Trying to hold on for him she wrapped both arms around his neck. She wondered in her head how much blood he could take from her before wiping her clean. Soon she was to weak to hold her arms up and they fell as well. "Stay with me to...with me..to." She couldn't get the words out, soon she was asleep in his arms.

He stopped sucking her blood when she fell asleep. He then kept her in his arms. He didn't want to sleep. He wanted to hold her in his arms, forever. He feelings for her were way to strong. He held her tight and stayed up for the rest of the night. He then thought of he kids. Eh they're probably asleep now. It's fine. he kept holding her, then rubbed his fingers over the two holes he put in her neck. If he had sucked anymore, then he would have had the chance to turn her into one of them. But he didn't think she wanted him too. He stroked her silky hair once again and looked out the window.

When Emily awoke she was still in Marshalls arms. She glanced up giving him a smile. "I stayed in your arms all night? Did you not go to sleep?" She got up and headed to the edge of the bed where she gatherd some clothes for a shower. The kids were in the room next to them and she gave a quick peak. The sister was asleep while the brother was awake. Luckily for them they had their bags. "You should go get in the shower. I'll go make breakfast for you and your sister." She placed her clothes neatly on the bed. She glanced at Marshall and gave him a smile. "You look like you could use some sleep to. Go ahead I can take care of the kids while you sleep."