Your last resort

(That's cool)
Emily hesitated for a long moment before sighing. "I...I." She couldn't find the words to say so she simply walked pass him into the house. When she was in the house she glanced his way. "You never answered my question. When are you going to take these kids back to their parents. The longer they stay away from them the harder it gets to take them back. Sooner or later they will forget about their parents being how young they are and everything." Emily glanced down at Marshalls shirt. He chest was bare and his muscles rippled with each breath he took. She was so lost in her own trance she didn't even know she was running her fingers over one of his scars.

(That's cool)
Emily hesitated for a long moment before sighing. "I...I." She couldn't find the words to say so she simply walked pass him into the house. When she was in the house she glanced his way. "You never answered my question. When are you going to take these kids back to their parents. The longer they stay away from them the harder it gets to take them back. Sooner or later they will forget about their parents being how young they are and everything." Emily glanced down at Marshalls shirt. He chest was bare and his muscles rippled with each breath he took. She was so lost in her own trance she didn't even know she was running her fingers over one of his scars.

(Sorry I was on tour for a while. I'm back till Monday) Marshall, loved the feeling of her hands on his skin, no matter how hurt it was he was aroused. He pulled her a little closer and looked into those beautiful eyes of hers. "I love you Emily." he whispered.

(its ok)
Emily bit her bottom lip at his words. She knew how she felt about him but the words seemed to get stuck in her throat everytime. Then she realized that yet again he had avoided her question. With an arched eyebrow she signed and headed up the stairs. Just as she was about to enter the room with the kids she turned to him she was about to say something but stopped herself. If he couldn't answer her question then she couldn't speak to him in return.

As Emily entered the room. Marshall looked down at the floor boards of his house. He thought for a second then said to himself. "I have to get those kids back..." he would take them back tonight and that was final. He headed out to fix the portal in the forest. He ran at full speed into the forest looking for that broken portal of his.

Emily was torn. Between the dream and his death fight and the kids still in this house she didn't know what to think. As much as she wanted to go home she wanted to stay. Yet as much as she wanted to stay she wanted to go home. She threw her arms up in frustration and laid on the bed. When she heard the door open she looked out the window. "Where is he going?" She thought to herself laying back on the bed because she knew she wouldn't be able to catch them.