Your last resort

I would NEVER do that to such a beautiful human girl like you. he said with a slight smile. Just get ready. He opened the door and watched his vampire mates walk in. Chris! Mike! how ya doin! he said with a light in his eyes. He then noticed that they weren't paying attention to him, but Emily. Your human is sooo...pure! Chris says. He then licks Emily's neck. Perfect! Chris was one of those snake born vampires. Marshall was a bat born, thus his flying abilities

Marshall tackled him off of her
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING CHRIS!? Marshall looked back and noticed that Mike was about to bite Emily. Marshall then flew at him at a high speed, driving him through two walls of the layer. He then looks back at Emily and the other humans who were in shock. He was worried. Chris was on the floor clutching his shoulder, and Mike was unconscious. He decided to gather them both and throw them in the dungeon. He dusted his hands and hugged Emily again. I'm so sorry! he said with a deep tone. He then looked at the other humans. What should I do with you too. The two humans seemed to be twins. One was a boy and the other a girl. Seemed to be young. at least 9 years old. He didn't know what to say to them. He took off their collars and sat and thank what to do with them.

Emily was taken off guard by what he said and couldn't help but smile a little. Her smile quickly dimmered when one of the vampires licked Emily's neck. She forze when she saw Marshall charge at him. She quickly took two steps back only to bump into another vampire. When she turned she could see him baring his fangs and before she could let out a scream Marshall was on him too. She glanced at the two kids. Then with shock running through her body she became still. Trying to process what was going on. It wasn't long before Marshall's arms were around her. This time she couldn't help but cry into his chest. Wrapping her arms around him she began to cry. Everything that had happened to her, it was all just to much. Without looking up and at him or the kids she said. "Wont your brothers die without them." It was then that she thought about the vampires sinking their fangs into these poor little kids that she began to cry harder than ever.

Those are NOT my brothers. They used to be my friends, but not anymore. So at the moment. I don't care. He hugged her tighter than ever and let a red tear fall down his face. So so sorry Emily... He pulled away and looked at her with sad eyes. He then looked at the twins and went over to them. He put them in one of his guest rooms and put them to sleep. Poor things. My damn father is twisted I swear! He said with an extra angry attitude. He stood right in front of Emily looking into her eyes. You don't understand how sorry I am for this... his voice trailed off, yet he continued to stare into her eyes.

When Marshall returned Emily's eyebrow arched at the red trail going down his face. Was he..did he...cry. Not really knowing or thinking about what she was doing she reached up and brushed his tear away. Then she cleared her throat before looking down. "The kids are probably hungry." She glanced to her right and noticed a room. From the corner of her eyes she could see two doors. "I really need a shower." She thought to herself. She glanced up at Marshall and gave him a very weak smile. "I'm going to take a shower. You should probably check on..." She didn't finish the sentence because she knew that he knew who she was talking about. She headed to the door and just as she was about to close it she stopped looked over her shoulders and said. "Marshall...thank you." With that she shut the door and headed for the shower.

Marshall smiled a little. N-no problem. he said. I'll cook something up for the children for when they wake, and...you have a nice shower. He walked into the kitchen and turned his stove on. It's only morning and so many things have already happened...those kids didn't sleep last night. Chris and Mike were keeping them up for more and more blood...th-they looked so weak. I'm not proud of my people at all... he thought to himself. After thinking so long about everything that happened so far that day, he thought about Emily. He felt something for her, he's never felt about any other girl. He felt....he was...falling in love for the first time in his long teenage vampire life.

After Emily took her shower she threw on a short black dress. She knew she was going outside so she placed on some socks. When she was done she placed everything to one side of the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and brushed out her long red her until it was damp. Her blue eye seemed to pop out more than ever. When she was done she headed to the kitchen until another room caught her eye. She slowly entered the room and her eyes lit up when she discovered it was for dancing. She quickly placed her ipod on the floor with the volume high enough for her to hear. It wasn't long before her dancing made her forget everything that had just happened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-E2omO23CA&feature=relmfu

Marhsall continued to cook after Emily passed through, then noticed she was dancing in the other room. He almost died laughing. Hey Cinderella! Let me join you in that seizure you're having. he kid. He kept cooking and laughed every now and then.

Emily glanced his way and gave him a death look. She didn't like it when people laughed at her when she was doing something she loved. "For your information dancing relaxes me. Considering the fact that i'm held hostage by a vampire two are in another room blood crazy for innocent kids and me. Oh and the fact that my family just might be in the same condition as me. You know I was trying to relax but now i'm just getting really ticked off. I wish I was strong enough to lock you away some where and watch you suffer." Emily was becoming more pissed by the minute. She walked out of the room she was in and headed up stairs with the kids closing the door behind her.

He literally stopped everything he was doing and was suddenly scared of Emily. He went back to cooking with not another peep. Once done he set the food on a dresser next to their bedside. He then walked into his livingroom, sat down and rocked back and forth hugging his knees. He now knew exactly how Emily felt, and why she's the way she is at the moment.

It wasn't long before Emily was asleep. When she had wakend she noticed the kids were awake as well huddeld in a corner. "Hey are you guys ok?" No answer. "Are you hurt?" Still no answer. "Are you hungry?" The kids jerked up and their eyes widened. The boy was about to speak but his sister jabbed him in the side to hush him. Glancing up at Emily the girl nodded. Emily gave a small smile. "I'll be right back." It wasn't until Emily turned around that she noticed the food was already in the room. With a sigh she headed downstairs to look for Marshall. When she found him she took a seat nest to him staring at the ground. "Are...are you hungry?" She asked.

He nodded not saying a word. He looked at Emily with sorry eyes once again. He didn't want her to feel that pain. When he became a vamp he remembered how much pain he felt. He looked away, then looked back at the beautiful human girl he had to suck the life out of day, by day. He nodded and leaned his head into her neck, getting ready to bite. Instead of biting right away he kissed her on her neck, hoping she enjoyed the sensation. He knew he did. After she knew she was in that lingerie state he bit softly, piercing her skin and drinking the blood out.

Emily sucked in a breath as she pulled her hair to one side. Putting her neck on display for him. When he took a bite into her neck she let out a cry of pain. Her body was already weak from not eating or drinking and she instantly grew weak from his bite. She grasped his arm for support when she began to get light headed. It wasn't long before her eyes fluttered closed and her body went limp in his arms.
(You are such a good writer)

((I never thought so, but thanks, you're a lot better though))
He took her in his arms and carried her, to the bed he slept in before the vampire days hit. He laid her down and spread the comforter over her. He thought this the only time he actually could so. He kissed her. Right then and there. After pulling away, once again a red tear fell, but this time in anger. He was tired of being the son of a bad king, and prince of a horrible kingdom. He clenched his fists at the thought of his dad. He was going to overthrow his father. And it was going to be soon. He immediately went down into his basement to trained hard. He wasn't going to let something this bad keep happening. Marhsall was going to kill his father, and was going to happen soon.

When Emily woke she was still a little groggy and her neck was sore. She thought about what happened last night. "He kissed my neck?" She said outloud with a smile. It was then that she shook her head and thought about something else that she thought had happened. "Did..did he kiss me last night?" She thought to herself. Her hand quickly flying to her lips. She heard a thump come from downstairs and figured it was Marshall. Quickly she jumped up and headed his way. It wasn't until she was half way down stairs that she stopped. The door to where the other vampires were at was being banged on. "Let us out!!!" She heard one scream. When the door came down she screamed for Marshalls name before running upstairs to the kids. She was almost to their room when one of them knocked her to the floor. She got up and ran to the door but she wasn't fast enough both vampires entered the room shutting the door behind them. "Marshall!!!" She screamed banging on the door.
(Your welcome and thank you)

Marshall immediately heard the Emily's scream, and from training so long, he found he could do things, that he couldn't do before. He literally flashed his way up to the room. He flashed in front of the two vampires. What do you two think you're doing hm? Chris and Mike seemed to have escape, no matter.
He walked up to them and grabbed their shirt collars. He looked at them.
Why would you even try this again. Do you remember what happened yesterday? he asked with a sarcastic confused look on his face. They nodded in fear. He then put them down and watched them. What are you going to do huh? You should run, but...I'm fine with any decision you make. Mike and Chris literally fought their way through the doorway of that room, then ran out of my house. They don't just mess with the prince of the vampires, and after the training he did the night before, they wouldn't want to even try. He chuckled a little as they ran out. He noticed he was still in his training clothes, which were shorts, nike shoes, and no shirt. His eyes widened, and he rummaged for a shirt, quickly, he paused and turned around to face the kids and Emily. Are you all okay? he said, wondering what Emily thought of his typical vampire abs.

Emily was in a daze but not from Marshall attacking the vampires. When Marshall was done fighting he was breathing hard and sweating. Whickh only made Emily stare more considering he had no shirt on. Her eyebrow arched and she bit her lip. When she heard him speak she quickly turned around clearing her throat. "I think we'll be fine." She said. She glanced at the kids and started to walk towards them. She took two steps and then stumbled. She caught herself before she could fall. "I'm ok." She said to all three concerned faces in the room. "Really i'm fine." She knew that having a vampire that sucks your blood and not eating or drinking was getting to her but she didn't want anyone to be concerned.

Marshall couldn't help but be concerned. He rushed over to her forgetting the shirt and lead her to my bed once again. Just stay in bed today okay? You're sick. I need you to recover. He walked out and went to tend to the twins.

When Marshall began to walk away something triggerd in her. Quickly she grabbed his hand. "Wait!" She said.

Once he was grabbed by the hand he looked back at her. Yes?

Emily didnt want to be left alone. Oddly she wanted him to lay with her. "Will...will you...lay with me?"