Your last resort

((Lol. Yeah, yeah. I know.))
Marshall took her in a full embrace and floated up the stares, then laid her down on the bed. He laid down with her stroking her hair and looking at her. He stared at her beautiful face for countless hours. He looked back up at the ceiling and waited for her to recover. When she could actually move he was going to give her water. But he wanted to make sure she could at least hold the cup first.

When Emily woke up she woke up in complete shock. Punching Marshall in the face with all the strength she had. She grabbed her hand from the stinging pain then glanced back at Marshall. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry." She said leaning to give Marshall a hug. She didn't realize how weak she was and she ended up hitting him in his nose again. "Ah!! I'm sorry." She back away from Marshall sitting up against the bed rest with her knees drawn to her chest. She gave a low whimper before putting her head on her knees.

The punch didn't hurt him at all. He simply twitched his nose and looked up to Emily and smiled widely! "Oh my god you're okay!" he was excited and relieved. He jumped up and hugged tightly. He kissed her passionately. He couldn't have been more happy she was okay.

Emily didn't have time to comprehend a thing. In a second Marshall was hugging her and kissing her as if she died and came back. With a slight giggle she push Marshall gently away. "Marshall its ok, I'm fine." She scooted closer to him and dug her nails in his hair. She placed her forehead on his and looked him deep in the eyes. She was surprised at how he reacted. He really did love her. She gave a soft sigh before kissing his forehead, then another light kiss on his nose. Another light kiss on the corner of his mouth. Her hands searching all over his body.

He pulled her back in for a deeper kiss. He stroked her hair. There was no more doubting. They were together and in love. Nothing was going to change.

Emily smiled in between their kisses. "Someone's a little eager." She said letting him pull her closer. She wasn't sure why but her body was really shaky. She tried to push the thought aside pushing herself close and closer to Marshall. She didn't realize that they were already on the edge of the bed so when she pushed herself even closer she caused them both to fall to the floor. With a squeal Emily landed on Marshall. Her hair draping over his chest and neck. With her breathing slightly faster than normal she looked into his eyes. She was holding herself up with her arms trying not to land on him. "Sorry." She said in a broken voice. Still looking down at him her arms were getting tired so she sat on top of Marshall. One leg on each side of him. "Are you ok?"

Marshall smiled. "I'm definitely okay. And I'll stay okay if you stay like this," he said with a smirk. He looked at her with lovey eyes. "I love you Emily," he said rather quietly. He yanked her in for another kiss. 'Why must you have this spell on me Emily?' he thought to himself.

Before Emily could say anything she was pulled into another kiss. Her hands dug into his hair. This was the close they had ever been. Emily pulled away from his lips when she felt the presence of someone else. The kids were standing in the doorway. "Can we have dinner and then can you read us a bedtime story...please." Emily smiled at the kids. "Of course I can. Go back to your room and play and ill let you k ow when dinner is ready." When the kids left Emily glanced down at Marshall. Leaning into his ear she whispered. "Well it seems this is as close as were ever going to get." With that she got up and headed to the kitchen where she made the kids spaghetti.

Marshall got up after she left and floated passed the kitchen. While passing it he smiled and winked at Emily. He went downstairs to train more. He had to fight to get the kids back, and that's what he was going to do. He found this the best time to practice his magic. He hated learning it so he always rejected it, but now was the time to learn it. If he had to get Emily back to her family every once in a while, and the kids home permanently, he needed to practice it. He closed the door and locked it. Magic could get pretty crazy. He went outside since it was dark, and practiced his magic in his large field behind his mansion. In the few hours of time he was able to do so much, but he wasn't done. He kept training, and he wasn't going to stop until he was perfect.

After the kids had ate and were tucked into the bed Emily decided to do a little dancing. Marshall was somewhere else in the house so she didn't have to worry about him coming in and laughing at her. Just in case the thought passed his mind though she decided to lock the door. She began to dance. Her mind in a deep trance. Her hair spinning wildly. Her eyes showing happiness and live. People always use to say that when she danced she danced as if she would never get the chance again. Putting all her energy all her emotions in it.

The last spell that Marshall used caused a huge storm to pass over the mansion. His fists were ignited in fire. His body sending electrical waves. He fell to the ground when done, then got back up and limped back inside, straight up to the bed room. He needed to rest.

Emily was dancing for a long time and it was then that Emily heard the lighting outside. Emily hared lighting and quickly ran out the room. She ran up the stairs. When she heard the kids crying she went in the room with them closing the door. Great a person who was afraid of lighting had to try and comfort two little kids who were afraid of lighting. She got in the middle of the two kids and laid down with them. Singing them a lullaby putting them and herself to sleep.

Marshall was literally giving off steam. He eventually took off his shirt and his pants, keeping on his boxers, for he remembered that other people were in the house. He then fell back asleep, sprawled out. His abs being boasted accidentally once again. Not to mention other things that were showing. At the moment he didn't care. He needed to rest and nothing was stopping him from having a proper rest.

Emily awoke still groggy and tired. The bed was not enough room for her and two additional small bodies. With an irritating growl she climbed out of bed and headed to the room where Marshall laid. When she reach the room she took no time climbing in the bed placing the covers around her. When Marshall didn't move his body closer to hers she ha e a frustrating sigh. She grabbed his arm and draped it around her waste pulling herself closer to him. When she felt comfortable and safe in his arms she fell fast asleep.

Marshall's eyes fluttered open to Emily's beautiful face. He smiled and scooted closer to her. He kissed her on the forehead then kept her in a sweet embrace. He eventually fell back asleep with her. He was the happiest he could ever be with Emily.

Emily awoke in the middle of the night with a scream, tears rolling down her eyes. The nightmare still ringing in the back of her head. She began to look around the room frantically. Her eyes blurry from her crying. She wasn't able to think straight and it wasn't long before she began to hyperventilate.

The hyperventilating coming from Emily, violently woke Marshall up. He looked up at Emily, then immediately sat up and hugged her close. "What's wrong?" he asked repeatedly, and silently in Emily's ear.

When Marshall grabbed Emily in an embrace her screams became louder, as if someone was killing her. "Don't touch me!" She said pushing him away. She was terrified and confused her dreams showing her the dark side of Marshall. She didn't know rather to believe the dream or not. She ran to the corner of the room curling up in a ball. All she was able to do was repeat nightmare over and over.

Marhsall was pushed away from the love he had for his human, Emily. He blinked, then noticed she was in the corner muttering the word that defined him. He got up and sat next to her. "What was it about? What happened?" he was worried about his lover. "Please speak to me. Don't be afraid baby. Please."

Emily heard Marshalls words hut refused to comprehend them. "You were...and the..." She grew quiet and her eyes narrowed at him as she got up and began walking through the house. Opening every single door in her way. She had to find out if what she saw in her dream was true. She had opened three doors when she got to the fourth one. It was locked. She stepped away from the door and gave him the worse glare she ever could. "Open it." She said with a mixture of feelings in her throat.