Your last resort

A-are you sure? he asked with a sigh. I-I mean if you say so. No problem. Marshall literally fainted onto the bed and fell asleep. His body started to float up into the air. He was fully asleep with in seconds. A smile grew onto his face, for he was having a dream about Emily. He slept peacefully in the air.

When the kids had finished eating and showering Emily went upstairs to take a quick shower. Throwing on a pair of shorts and debating on what top to wear. She nibbled on her ear. She was in a lazy mode and really just wanted to wear a big sweatshirt. Peaking out of the door she saw Marshall sleeping. So she went threw hid drawer finding a big grey sweatshirt. She put it on hoping Marshall wouldn't mind her wearing it. She watched as he slept peacefully. Sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed and her hair still a little damp from the shower.

Marshall woke up with a smile. The first thing he saw was beautiful Emily staring at him. Hey pretty girl. What are you doing wearing my shirt? he asked. He didn't really care. She could wear whatever she wanted. She was still sexy, always. He sat up and hugged her. How are the kids?

Emily gave him a playful smile. "Oh nothing... I just wanted to wear something more comfortable." She hugged him back smiling at his embrace. "The kids are fine, they ate and took a shower." She pulled away from him to stare into his eyes for a long moment. "Do you have any special hobbies?" She asked knowing it was a random question.

Well...I like going on blood fests and practicing my music... and partying, don't forget partying! That's about it though. Why? he asked, wondering what she had in mind.

I just feel like I don't know everything about you. She said. "What do you do with music?" She asked him full of curiosity. Was he a pianist, or a guitarist. She glanced around the room for any signs of hits buy found nothing. Glancing back at him she asked, "So what is it you do?"

He went to his closet and pulled out his guitar axe. He strummed a few chords and looked up at Emily and smiled. He then sang along, while playing. He played and sang a full song. Marshall sang mostly to her, serenading her. He looked into her eyes. Once done he looked straight at her to see her response.

Emily was still sitting cris crossed, staring at him with intense eyes. A smile came across her face when he was halfway through the song. His voice sounded so lovely. It was at this moment that Emily could find nothing wrong with him. It was at this moment that he seemed to be perfect in every way. When he finished she clapped for him and scooted closer to his side. "I didn't know you played the guitar and song. That was amazing, why are you just now showing me?" She asked wishing he would have shown her sooner.

He smiled and scooted closer to her. I'm sorry. he said making a cute face to make him irresistible. He knew by making this face he was going to get something good from Emily and he couldn't wait.

Emily gave him a smile when he scooted closer to her. When he gave her that irresistible look she sighed. Quickly looking down at his lips biting her own one in the process. With temptation building up inside her she glanced up at Marshall seeing the devious look shine in his eyes. With a smirk she moved as close as possible only inches away from his lips. Just when their lips were about to touch she moved away. Leaving the bed and heading for the door. Before she walked out the room she turned to him giving him a devious look of her own. Her eyebrow arched and biting her lower lip. "Would he follow me?" She thought to herself before leaving.

Marshall rolled his shoulder and smiled. Jackpot he though to himself. He stumbled to stand up and he rushed after her. He kept that "child on Christmas morning" smile on his face, for he was excited.

Emily was halfway down the stairs when she heard Marshalls footsteps. In a joking matter she said. "Is there something I could help you with?" She looked over her shoulders her long red hair flinging with it. "See something you like?" She asked hoping she wasn't getting to deep in anything.

When Emily turned around, Marshall literally missed a step. Uh...yeah I-I do. Hah Marshall got nervous, for he knew that she was luring him. She had him on a leash. He had to follow. Oh she's doing that hot think that all girls do. he thought to himself. He kept following her as she walked.

Emily couldn't help but smile to herself. She was enjoying messing with Marshall it seemed to distract her from everything else that was going on in her life at this moment. When she reached the bottom of the stair case she did a turn flinging her hair. Then she looked up at him with dancing eyes. "Well then tell me Marshall what exactly is it that you see that your liking so much?" She placed her hands through her hair. Lifting her hair to show her neck. "Is this what you want? Is this what the vampire likes?"

Marshall nods with a quick lick of his teeth and lips, then a nervous swallow. Marshall walks down the stairs slowly eyeing, not just her neck, but her whole body. At the moment she just looked very sexy and Marshall wanted it! Once he got down to her he grabbed her by the hips gently and looked into her eyes with the same "OMG!" look. You have me in a trance r-right now Emily, he said very softly.

Emily gave a soft chuckle before placing her arms around his neck. "Do I now." Softly Emily placed her head on his beck and leaned in for kisses. She placed one light kiss after another on his neck. She kept giving him kisses until she was almost at his collar bone, then she bit him as hard as possible. With a smirk she looked up at him turning her head him so that her neck could be seen. "Your turn." She said with a somewhat devious smile.

As Emily bit his neck he shivered in pleasure. When she tilted her head to show her neck, Marshall licked his fangs then sunk his fangs into her flesh once again. However this time his hands were on her hips, he was very close and he was biting roughly. Sucking fast. He knew she liked this, and he liked it too. Her blood was so pure. He closed his eyes and enjoyed this moment with her.

When Marshall bit down on Emily's neck she gasped. This time he bit down on her hard. She bit her bottom lip and pulled him even closer to her. As close as they could be. The pleasure from his bite her head to spin. She gatherd all her strength her and began to talk. "Why do I feel weaker than usual?" She said this time feeling nauseas. When she spoke though Marshall never answered. "M..mm..marshall your taking to much blood." Her eye sight was becoming blurry. Was she seeing red? "Marshall." She said in a desperate weak cry.

Marshall snapped out of his blood fest. He pulled away immediately. He stumbled back a little. I-I'm so sorry. Oh my gosh he said in a worried tone. He rushed back to her her aid and made sure to keep her stable. He then helped her up the stairs to get her water. He was angry at himself. He almost killed her. He clenched a fist on the way up the stairs. He glanced at Emily and noticed how pale she looked. He started to rush her up the stares a little faster. He cared about her. He didn't want to see her die.

Emily could tell how panicked Marshall looked and tried to place an arm on him to calm him. "Marshall..I..Im fine. Just a little weak." She sucked in a breath and then fell back into his arms. Her mind going blank. "Am I dying?" She thought quietly to herself. She tried to raise her head up to look at Marshall but she was to weak. "Please don't be mad at yourself. You did nothing wrong." Yet that was all she said before get eyes began to close.
(She's not going to die. I just thought the story needed a little twist that's all:) )