Your aspiration stays with me still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles was outside their car, with a few small boxes here and there and the landlord talking to them.

"Here...the keys." Charles handed the keys to the man. The man then smiled and nodded, leaving.

Charles let out a sigh and sat in their car, making sure that they had everything.

Upon reaching the front door, she walked out catching glimpse of a car. Usually she wouldn't care but she saw Charles
"What is he doing... With those boxes?"
She put down her hood and walked up to the car and gave a small wave to grab their attention.

"Oh...I was planning on moving for a long time." Charles said.
They fell quiet for a while.
"I'm going on a road trip."

"Road trip? Lucky you, I am sure you will see a lot of beautiful things Charles."
She gave a small smile to them then looked away at the apartment she was supported to attend.
"Well keep in touch I suppose..."
She gave another glance back to them.

"Why don't you come with me ?" The words slipped out of their mouth.

Zsofika turned back to them stunned.
"W-with you? Are you serious?"

"Is that a yes?" They said, smiling.

She blushed slightly, it was so sudden and she didn't pack anything. Then she had a meeting with something.
"Yeah... Its a yes."
She got in their car and adjusted her position.
"Where first?"

"We're driving to canada, it's not very far from here... I have an apartment waiting for me there." They said happily.

Zsofika took one look back at where her apartment was. She just met them and now she was seriously considering going on a road trip to a place where she knew no one. It had to be better than where she was at now though. She gave a slow nod as she turned her head towards Charles.

"Canada it is." She said with a smile.

They smiled.
The car began it's long trip, now in that never ending highway, snow covering the windshield.

"What do you want for Christmas? It is coming up and all." Charles said, their comforting voice said overlapping the radio.
"I know you're not into it but..."

"Wha-? N-no. I don't want anything. Besides you already gave me something tonight." She stared out the window as she watched the snowy sky. It was oddly comforting even if there was no sun at the moment.

"How about you?"

She kept her gaze outside admiring the snow.

Charles didn't answer.
"Remember how you said I was a living corpse and that I was ordinary?" They chuckled a bit.

It took her a moment to respond. She felt bad about ever saying that but it couldn't of been too bad since they chuckled.
"Yeah, what about?"

"Nothing...I just thought it was funny." Charles kept an eye out for a gas station.
"I wonder what your brother will do after he noticed that your gone."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zsofika laughed as she realized how wrong she was when she told Charles that. When they brought up her brother she looked at them with a careless gaze.
"It doesn't matter. I had plans of leaving for awhile. Besides he can find himself a new puppet."

Charles noticed her gaze as they listened to her words that poured out of her mouth.
"That's a new look."

She gave a small grin.
"Yeah well after the whole throw down.... I decided enough was enough thanks to you.

"I'm glad you realized." Charles stopped at a gas station, grabbing a some drinks from the seven-eleven.
They started the car,has tank full and handed her the drink.

She grabbed the offered drink and thanked them for it. After taking a sip of it she looked down into the bottle.
"Yeah. I am glad to be out of that situation. Sorry about the trouble the last couple of days."

Status
Not open for further replies.