Your aspiration stays with me still

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, we're a very small record company...are you interested in a session?" Charles chuckled as they began to pull out a cart of new records.

She looked at them almost happily.
"Are you serious? Because I would love to! I wanted to be like a DJ and slightly a singer, but my Brother has the show in that area. Then again I would probably get in trouble..."
She sighed and looked towards the door. Zsofika closed up.
"Maybe I should get going..."

"Forget your bother, he only drags you down and I can tell from only a glimpse of him." They retorted as they began to sort out the records.

She shook her head.
"You do not know his capabilities, and I don't think it will be wise to tell you. I have already made a bad first impression when I saw you last night."
Zsofika then began to laugh to get rid of the sadness she felt and smiled back at the person.
"But thank you. I will be returning home now. Stop by anytime! Maybe grab a coffee or something?"
She began to walk to the door proudly, then turned her head back to the person.
"I never caught your name."

(I also have a CS up on this character in my blogs.)

Charles still seemed pretty stubborn towards her brother.
"My names' Charles." They smiled, wondering if she would ask gender.

"Charles.... I'll remember that." Zsofika waved and left the building. Walking was a bit painful for her since she kept thinking about her brother and how tonight may play out. She knew her brother had something "Special" planned. But nontheless Charles seem like a nice guy, then she paused. Something was a little different. Was Charles a guy? Zsofika shook her head getting the thought out of her head and continued walking.

It seemed like forever before she made it home and there stood in the door, her brother.
"Where you been Zsofika?"
"No where. Just walking and enjoying life. Was a beautiful day out." She said almost frightened.
"Get in and help me set up the party. Tonight I am gonna make sure your friend does not stop us and make sure you won't be either..."
When she walked in she hid tears from her Brother, she knew what that meant. But she did what she had to and watched for the sunset. She wanted it to come soon, and she wanted the night to end before it even started.

Charles worked hard that day, satisfied with their work.
They came home and decided to order out Chinese and eat.

The tv softly hummed its tv shows, yet Charles was still worried if Zsofika was alright or not.

Night came slowly to Zsofika maybe even painfully in the inside. As the sun died, she began to sing to herself out of earshot to her brother;
"Take it to your top and now watch me get in
Feel this on the sun and let the vibe in
Don't you feel the rain drops are near? Take me up and out
Cause rainy days are all I feel
I'm walking about
I know that, there's no time
In the days of muse breaks
I had to hang on tight
Looking back I wish I had
more time for..."

"Zsofika let's go!"
She lowered her head and let out a deep sigh and entered the living area. The booth was set up and the lights were already on as there were some people early. She glowed a dark blue tonight as it corresponded with her emotions. Before long music began playing and more people entered.Her brother came up from behind her and whispered into her ear,
"It's time now dance and stay out of our way. Or suffer somewhere." He handed her a needle filled with a fluid and watched her.
Zsofika held back tears, if she didn't do it he would. She realized there was more in the injection this time. Slowly she took the cap off and injected it into her arm. It took only seconds before she coughed and things got out of hand in her eyes. She was no longer in the living room, maybe outer space. Or... In complete darkness. Then a song played in her head....

Song In Here Head:

Again, the thumping of high energized music clashed with their tight schedule.

Charles got up, still furious like the night before.

The dimly lite hallways shook with every thud and bounce of music. They began walking faster, finally reaching her apartment.

Charles' eyes widened as they saw her brother.
"Could you turn the music Down?" They choked.

Zsofika could be seen dancing in a ill-like manner almost in a trance and oblivious to the situation but her brother greeted them with a smile.
"Welcome! Glad you could make it...again. I wanted to thank you for ruining me and my sister's party last night. I am sure she would like to say a few words but..." He looked back to Zsofika. "She can't right now."
He jumped clapping his hands towards his booth as he turned up the music louder. Zsofika struggled to even stand up and continue dancing.

Charles had enough and they knew exactly what was wrong with Zsofika.

They pulled out their cell phone and dialed 911. The police were on their way.

Charles struggled into the crowd, grabbing her by the arm. "You're not well, I've called the police. You need to stay at my place until the police get here. Kay?" They said in a hushed voice.

"I..."
Zsofika looked as if she was looking right past them. She struggled to speak to Charles, but felt their hand on her arm. Was it their hand she thought deep down. She took baby steps towards them.
"Rain drops... They Never Knew Me...Brother."

"Everything's going to be okay,just hold on to me." Charles said as they made it though the crowd.
Charles guided her, holding on tightly onto her.
They were out of the apartment now and Charles realized that the police were already there.
"Officers, somebody drugged this girl."
the police nodded. "You two stay out here," An officer said.

She still was unsure what was going on but felt different people around her.
"Why..."
Then she hummed slowly a tune of pain and fear as she stood stumbling.

"C'mon, sit down." Charles guided her to sit on the floor.
Charles didn't know that they would save someone who they just met yesterday.

The world became clear but it was spinning and her body became numb. Soon people started to rush out of the apartment and music ceased. Zsofika laughed but couldn't think to what. "Charley ... Chark... Sharley.... Charles."
All she kept trying was to think. But took a bit to get the name right.
"Home. I want to go."

"I'm not sure if you can stay with your brother...they didn't find any drugs in his house but I feel like it isn't safe for you." Charles said as they still held on to her tightly

Her head hit the wall in misery. After a moment she looked at them and gave a concerned look. "It's not safe for you. Should of stayed home... He won't be happy Charles." Her speech began to clear up a bit but she was still numb and phased. She fought in all her power to speak.

"I'll deal with him," Charles got up and began to lead her to their apartment.
Their apartment was clean and had a nice atmosphere. "You can sleep anywhere you like for tonight. Lock the doors..." Charles said.
They got up and headed to the door.
"I'll deal with him,everything a going to be okay."

Charles locked the door, and head to her apartment.
They took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Charles was gone before she could stop them. She wanted to go after them badly but she was in no condition too and would only appear more of a fool then she probably already was. She guided herself with the wall and headed to a couch she managed to focus on. It didn't take her long to let go of reality and sleep.

There was a knock on the door, Toreto was already furious and whoever was knocking was in for a treat. He walked up to the door and opened it to find it was the neighbor who called the cops.
"You bastard. You got balls coming here after that moved you pulled."

(I'm on mobile now so if my writing paragraphs don't split I'm sorry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.