Your aspiration stays with me still

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Neither, I have lady parts though." They chuckled, breathing out some air to see if they could see the breath in the air.

Zsofika nodded and stared out. "Right..."
After a moment of thinking then trying to imagine this she looked back over to Charles. "Sooo you know, uh, do you feel like most? Never mind I'll just shut up." She gazed to the sun again. The cold air numbed her pain from last night and calmed her.

"Do I like what?" Charles looked at her,confused.
"I'm open to questions."

She rubbed the back of her neck. "Do you feel more like a man or woman no matter your parts? How does that work?"

"I don't feel like neither." They said as the cold air got more frigid.

"Well alright. Oh hey shouldn't you be getting to work?!" Zsofika stood up and gave a smile.

"I don't have work today, I forgot..." Charles smiled, but they were shivering now.
"C'mon let's go inside."

"Well that's good." Zsofika nodded and followed Charles inside. It was good to be inside again.

Charles ran into her brother again.

"Sorry that I got into a fight with you..." They said and then quickly got out if his way.

Zsofika kept her gaze away from her brother as she followed Charles. For once she felt more ashamed than ever. But maybe it will be a change, she may no longer need her brother.

"How old are you anyway?" They asked.

"Twenty two." She said bluntly.

"...you should have your own place." Charles exited her apartment and started to walk to his.

"What happens to you parents? If you don't mind me asking." Charles expected her to come with them, it was safer.

"I would if I could make the money."
She pondered on the thought of her parents.
"Honestly I'm not sure. When I moved with Carson he told me our parents left our hometown and were never heard from again. That's all I know." Now that she thought about it, what really did happen to hear parents...

"Well, I'm going to be staying in today..." Charles leaned down kissed her forehead.
"Bye."

The sun was high as Zsofika watched out her room in her brothers apartment. She still thought about the events that took place recently. This was not good for her and she knew that for awhile but without a job she had no where to go. Her parents were a mystery since her brother lightly explained that their parents left their hometown and they never tried to contact them. But as she thought about it more and more, the more she realized that was no like her parents. Now she wanted to find her parents, leave, and have a life. It was only a short time before it was time to make a move, she was sure.

Charles still wen to work at the record store, picking up a record for her.
They really wanted her to feel a bit better.

They tried to look for some sort of techno... Let's hope she likes crystal castles crim3s.

Charles slipped them into her mail box with their note that said:
Stay strong!
- CY

It was 2 in the evening and Zsofika heard her brother get up from bed. Funny how he probably had the roughest of nights, but she slept the less. She wasn't sure what he was doing nor did she care. There is a time where you can only be the puppy for so long before you learn how to defend yourself. She walked into the living room and grabbed a drink from the fridge.
"Hey, did you do anything today?" Her brother quietly barked.
"Well no, I didn't get much sleep so I decided to take it easy." Zsofika said in almost carelessly
"Did we get mail?"
"I am unsure."
"Go check, stop being so lifeless and useless."
Zsofika shrugged his words off her shoulder since she was curious if there was any mail. She left the apartment room and headed downstairs where all the apartment rooms mail were. 102, 103, 104... 105. That was theirs, as she opened the container, she realized there was something big.
"Huh? A record?"
There was a small note on it. It was from Charles! Zsofika smiled and brought things back upstairs, as soon as she entered her apartment she gave her brother the junk mail and went into her room.
Putting the record in she listened to it quietly as she could so her brother would not bother her. The music was interesting and moving with emotions with light/dark feelings.
Some of her favorite songs were Sad Eyes, Baptism, Suffocation and Intimate.

Charles hoped that she like it. They weren't very familiar with techno.

Charles decided to stay in their place for a while, just relaxing on the couch, smoking a few cigarettes here and there.

So much drama and emotions mixed up in just two days. Well, at least she's safe now.

Zsofika listened to her new record all day near the night, she loved it so much she put it on her cell phone. (Literally, yeah I checked that sh-- out. Haah)
Once the sun started to set her brother started to make more movements around the house instead of his usual laying around. He played some Suicide Commando - God is In the Rain which she did not mind because she thought of it as one of her prayer songs. But it was not God she believed in nor did she knew exactly what she did. All she knew was someone was up there looking down.

Zsofika's phone rang as an unknown number. Though no one else can get by her phone like that because she modded and had many firewalls on it.
"Hello?"
"Apartment Number B"

The phone call ended and she rushed around getting new clothes on. She put her hair in a ponytail as her bangs fell on front of her face, she wore a plain black hoodie, tight blue jeans, a long trench coat and her heeled boots. Now all she had to do was sneak past her brother.

She entered the living area where her brother was as well as her way out, luck was by her side because her brother was working on his DJ equipment. Quietly she managed out the door and began to walk down the stairs concealed with only her face barely shown and her ponytail in front on the trench coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.