Your aspiration stays with me still

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No,I'm glad I got into trouble." Hey said with a smile.

Zsofika laughed and looked at Charles with a confused look.

"You're glad you got into trouble? Who in their right mind would say something like that?" She said in a joking manner.

Charles felt a little bit warm and fuzzy when she laughed.
They then shrugged at what she said.
"Something good will happen out if something bad, I guess."

She shook her head.
"I don't know where you get your philosophy but it's crazy." Zsofika smiled then took another sip of her drink. It was rather late she became a little curious.
"Hey Charles, will you be ok driving throughout the night?"

"No...that's why I'm stopping at a hotel."

Zsofika got silent and looked out the window again. She was not sure what to say, she didn't bring much money with her, no clothes and if she had to sleep in the same room with Charles she would not know how to react. She let out a soft sigh.

Charles stopped at the hotel, it was surprisingly nice.

Realizing that she didn't have clothes, they ran through the luggage, pulling out some small clothes that they never wore.
"Here..." Charles set them on the bed.
"I'm going to take a shower." Charles said.

(Sorry about the delay response, I didn't even know you responded till I got on JumpIn forums.)

She gave a straight face not saying much. When Charles got into the bathroom she quickly looked around for a spot where she could get dressed privately encase there was a chance they came out of the shower forgetting something. To her left there was a small closet for coats and things, it may be a bit too small but she wanted to feel somewhat comfortable. Zsofika grabbed Charles clothes that they handed her and went into the closet closing it. It was a puzzle trying to get dressed but she loved puzzles and this one was no match for her. She felt weird being in the closet then she began to wonder about the what if's.

Charles got out of the shower, with boxers and a towel slung over their shoulder.

Confused of where she was, they sat on their bed and dried their hair.

A bump was heard in the closet as Zsofika quietly said "Ouch" but then she nonchalantly walked out like nothing happened in Charles given clothes. She brushed some dust off her shoulders and looked over to see them on the bed.
"I...uh..."
Her face got red from embarrassment and rubbed her neck.
"That was a quick shower..."

"...well I took a shower that morning." They said, putting the towel down.

"Oh. Right. I knew that." She quickly stopped herself.
"Wait no! No I did not know that because I don't spy in your apartment or anything because that would be-!" She rested her hand over her face.

Charles laughed. "Hey! You got dressed it's fine."
They looked through their luggage, pulling out a shirt to cover their chest up.

Zsofika sighed and walked over to a window that lead out to the parking lot opening the curtain peeking out.
"So how much longer to Canada?"
There was nothing interesting outside so she walked back over to Charles standing a few feet a way keeping space between them.

"A few more long miles." They said, pulling the sheets of themselves.

Zsofika nodded and walked over to the other bed. She was exhausted as everything happened so fast, she curled up under her blankets and put her head on the pillow.
She gave a glance over to them then closed her eyes.
"Good Night Charles."

Status
Not open for further replies.