Your aspiration stays with me still

Status
Not open for further replies.
(It's okay, I'm on mobile too.)

"After what you did to your sister? Of course I would call." They retorted.

"What's your name?" They asked, forcing a smile.

"Who cares what I did to her. She's living life!" He got violent in his motions and got ready to slam the door in his face. "My name? Who the hell are you and why do you care for her? She does what's she's told. If it wasn't for me she would still be living a no life in some woods and playing with animals. Stupid bit--." He backed up with the door in hand.

"Don't worry,it's not like I'm going to make out with her." Charles retorted.
"I'm going to keep her in until you get this fixed up." They scoffed and stepped into the apartment.

"I'll do anything to keep her safe, do you understand?"
Charles' hazel eyes became harsh and sharp as it clashed with their fair skin.

He began to laugh as make-out was brought up. "No one would ever!" He began to wave as if telling him to go away with a careless grin. "Fine have her. She will come crawling back without your help." When Charles stepped in and became strong with his words, Toreto returned his eyes. He was ready to take them down. "Be careful what you wish for..." Toreto attempted to push Charles back into the hallway.

Toreto got in his face quickly with even more anger. "Get the fu-- out of my apartment! You had enough fun today. But it's far from over! " His face was red as he shouted, but he debated if to hit him or not. Cops were here once tonight another time would make him cause bloodshed.

Charles gave him a small shove, still standing tall.
"I'll report you for even more,"

Toreto yelled and tackled them into the hallway wall and stared them down eye to eye. "Report me all you want because I will keep coming back and each time your wussy a-- wants to report me, I'll pound your head in. " Toreto punched a hole into the wall next to Charles head. "And my name is..."

Before he could finish a female voice said, "Carson... Carson Toreto..."
There stood Zsofika half-asleep with her head on the wall. Her faded purple like hair covered a majority of her face, but could not hide the sorrow in her eye. She still had her clothes on from the rave, but she looked better then when she was on the drug.

Charles scratched and kicked and bite his arm.
"Get off of me!" They turned their head to her.
"I said stay at my place!"

Carson tried to keep them off his arm but the marks showed how unsuccessful he was. "What you want sis?"

Zsofika frowned. "I know Charles but there was too much noise and I was worries." She glanced to her brother then to Charles. "Both of you please stop before someone really gets hurt."

"You're really going to trust your brother?" Charles asked as they got up.

She rolled her head on the wall as if shaking her head.
"No.... But I don't want either of you getting hurt. Carson you should leave, don't need more cops do you?"

Carson huffed and backed off of Charles. Under his breathe he manages to say, "Consider yourself lucky..." Then he headed into his apartment slamming the door.

Zsofika got off the wall and walked up to them. Her expression has not changed. "I'm sorry about tonight. You should get some rest, don't you work?"

She began to head upstairs to the roof.

"Yeah ...be safe, okay?"
Charles slept, and they slept deep.

Zsofika sat on the roof as usual and waited for the sunrise. While she waited, she thought about everything that happened. Silence carried out for awhile especially when she stared where she injected herself. Luckily her brother was not the brightest for when she injected herself it was a few centimeters from the vein making the drug end quicker. For the rest of the night she had her head in her hands.

Charles traveled up to roof, woken up from their rest.

"Hey..." They didn't want to alarm her.

Her head slowly rose from her hands as she glanced back. She missed the sunrise.
"Hey.." She returned. Zsofika sighed and sat up.

They sat next to her, feeling the cold air on them
Charles only had on a tank top and loose sweat pants.
Although they had a flat chest, charles' gender was unclear.

(I'm afraid to ask about gender. What if I offend you or something!? This is new to me.)

"I missed the sunset today... Guess you don't get to live every morning." Zsofika examined Charles from head to toe. "Are you not cold? I mean I'd imagine your "jewels" are crying for warmth." She joked lightly.

(You can ask 'what was your biological gender and what gender do you identify as?' )

Charles laughed at her joke.
"Not really... I like feeling this way. Even though it's been snowing."

She gave them a look of curiosity.
"You like feeling that way? Well... I don't think guys would really wa-.. " She pauses as her eyes grew. "Charles, what gender do you 'identify' as?"

Status
Not open for further replies.