Young, Wild, & Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ill try. I hope the idea i have doesnt do that. I might change it...hmmm..okay. okay. I think i hot this. Im only on my phone til august 1st so this will take awhile lol. Plus, all pictures will be uploaded :c

As I said, I'm sure you'll be fine. [:

The Basics
Full Name: Juliette "Jules" Reach
Sexuality: Straight

The Inside and The Outside
Appearance:
screenshot_2014-07-25-19-51-07-1-png.34311
screenshot_2014-07-25-19-54-00-1-png.34312

Juliette is short, about 5'1 with crystalline blue eyes. Her long semi curly hair , once blonde, has been dyed white like a blank canvas. She is slim, but not very athletic. Her skin is pale, but scarred in places due to general clumsiness. She also has small hands and some tattoos. A painted looking tree on her back and an anatomical heart on her lower right side (like mostly covered by her pants)
screenshot_2014-07-25-20-26-32-1-png.34313

screenshot_2014-07-25-20-55-17-png.34314

Personality: Juliette is generally a very quirky and bubbly girl. She loves making people happy, especially those she cares about. She is very kind, but don't get on her bad side. She can get sassy and/or rude when angry. Juliette is very artsy. She loves painting ans sketching, so you will hardly see the over-the-top girl without a sketchpad. You never know when inspiration will strike!
But she does have a serious side, especially while working on a darker piece. Her moods are kinda unpredictable that way. You can always rely on her for help and she will make sure to give you the truth. Rather bluntly if needed. Sonetimes she has trouble with hr filter. But she doesn't really find anything awkward. Which is strange, but funny sometimes. Jules is random and weird but likable.

She is also very altruistic and even though she loves art, she finds it difficult to share her artwork, sometimes even with friends. They feel very personal and sacred at times. Jules is very observant and quick to spot a lie or something wrong. She'll do anything for her friends.

• music
  • Animals
  • Random acts of kindness
  • Oddities
  • Horror movies
  • Poking people
  • Puzzles
Dislikes:
  • DISHONESTY (She's actually really bad at lying)
  • Cruelty
  • Smoke
  • Hangovers
  • Bugs
  • Getting too much attention
Kinks: She's submissive. Long caresses, like petting a cat...so long strokes and soft touches really turn her on. Like painting on the canvas she calls her body.
That's about it.. she doesn't have much experience at all.

The Relationships:

History: Juliette grew up as best she could as an only child with divorced parents. It doesn't really bother her anymore most of the time. But she was always kind of a weird kid and middle school was rough, but she has managed fairly well in high school and college when making friends with nerds and fellow art fans.

She's actually on her own right now since she wanted to get far away from the city she used to live in. Her apartment is decorated with various strange items and antiques as she loves the stuff lots of people don't want. But it can get lonely sometimes. She spends a bit of time each day trying to figure out what she really wants to do wuth her life. So she's just taking general courses and wondering what's next.

Recently, her life took a bit of a nosedive. About three months back she started getting real bad headaches that turned into seizures that was later diagnosed as epilepsy. She started taking pills for it a few weeks ago since it took awhile for doctors to figure out what was going on. It doesn't usually come along so out of the blue, but her great grandpa had it, so it migt be genetic. She's been taking it kind of hard, especially when she had a seizure on a date and he never called again. It was bad and she's been worried about telling her close friends. She keeps holding off and pretending that she'll do it at the beach house when they're all together. The doctor recommends getting a dog trained to alert her when uncontrollable seizures come along, but she hasn't gotten around to it..

Family:
Mom- Diana Reach
Worrywart of a mother (especially now that she knows Julie is epileptic) who loves and dotes on her daugter even when she's a bit strange. She's been helping with finance a lot.
Dad- George Reach
George is a stoic man with a bald spot and a pet peeve for anything out of its proper place. He's always been a bit controlling and tends to instigate fights about medical bills these days. It's not getting much better.
Previous Relationships: N/A
Current Crush: secret. Duh. Hint: she calls him the blonde hottie in her head and has a few sketches of his face in her sketchbook
Extra: she needs a roommate now because of her condition. Especially when she forgets to take her pills...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-25-19-51-07-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-25-19-51-07-1.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_2014-07-25-19-54-00-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-25-19-54-00-1.png
    81 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_2014-07-25-20-26-32-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-25-20-26-32-1.png
    220.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_2014-07-25-20-55-17.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-25-20-55-17.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: koolkat4595
Thanks for the like! Im still waiting on accaptance..so im a liiiittle confused. Is everyone staying at the beach house for a weekend or something or are they just...?

Maybe we should make it spring break and everyone would bring air mattresses or sleeping bags to slerp in one room or...? I dunno im just wondering

You're accepted, sorry! But they're all staying at the beach house for the weekend, yes. Since they spend a lot of time there, they already have everything they need. [:

@SweaterÇentral
Can Juliette and Jhenna be roommates once the ball really starts rolling?

POST PEOPLE!
Haha.i have to get to it very soon

lol how about i didnt realize i had used the wrong name in my last post until just now! lol XD

Hello! Just curious if this was still open? I'd love to join! if not then that's totally fine too.

@Bluemoon.xx yes it is! feel free to make a character [:

The Basics
Full Name: Ryder Black
Sexuality: Straight but hey, whatever works right?

The Inside and The Outside
Appearance: upload_2014-7-29_16-57-13.jpeg

Extras: Tall, pretty athletic, has three tattoos, one on his shoulder, calf and one on his ribs.

Personality: Ryder is sarcastic and likes to think he's funny. He's pretty laid back and gets along with most people. But he does get stubborn sometimes and that can get him into trouble.

Likes: He's outdoorsy, likes to hike and rock climb. He also likes sports, enjoys swimming from time to time. Being a people person he likes to be around others and rarely likes to be alone.

Dislikes: Heights. He really can't stand them.
Kinks: Erm.... He just likes sexy time. Teasing is a kink maybe...

The Relationships

History: Ryder fits in with everyone so he thought the group was cool and just kinda latched on.

Family:Ryder grew up with his mother and sister. His sister is younger and his mother had him when she was only 16 and raised both of the children pretty
much on her own. His dad left after his sister was born.

Previous Relationships: Ryder has had multiple previous relationships but usually doesn't like to talk about them all that much.

Current Crush: That is a secret of course.....

Hey is it too late to join I really like this storyline

When u say Jules or JJ, do u mean my character juliette? Cuz someone said him and uuh... @koolkat4595
I will be posting later tonight

Ps i like ryder xo much yhat i want my char to be his secret crush lol
@Bluemoon.xx

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluemoon.xx
Ooooh. Well thank you for referencing her! Has every character created been introduced in the story already? You know, besides me?

@mizzygvldchain I don't think one more person would hurt [: haha but you got the last spot!

• Love
Reactions: koolkat4595
yayyyyyy honestly this is the most active RP im in, as in 99% of everyone who is in the RP is actually posting other that this angel experiment RP im in but we have a posting order and it helped a bunch. Lets get the RP party started!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.