Young, Wild, & Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you guys. ^^' And I'm happy for the continuing posting, 'cause I don't want this RP to die no matter how scarce my replies are lol. If you guys do happen to decide that maybe it's best to discontinue the RP before I come back, that's completely fine, too. I trust you guys. ^^'

Sorry guys, I am logged in and had attempts to type something but it's really hectic in here in the office >.o

No prob! Take your time!

*in a whisper*

I am back >w<

Eeehhh should I just reply since so far things are just between Riley and Dev?

Hey guys. Sorry I've been away for so long. I took a break and then could only reply to so many things. And then my internet was down for like a week and I just got it back today v.v

Anyways, I hate to do this but I'm honestly not really feeling the RP anymore. It's not you guys - no, I love Dev and Riley xD And that you guys are so patient and write so well! It's just my own motivation sort of kicking me in the face. Maybe we can start it up again in the future with all three of us - maybe even more people if they stick through it :P But I know you guys were having fun with it, so you can continue on in the thread or make your own, doesn't matter to me haha.

Reactions: Kimu11
xD who doesn't love them.
Ah, that's understandable, we've waited for each other since last July and I say we've had a good run! <3 It was the first real rp I joined and I had lots of fun throughout it!

@Kimu11 , what about a PM rp for Riley and Dev? I just don't want them to fade out so quickly, what about you?

@GALAXY Thank you. ^^' Both you guys are sweet peas! Was it really last July though? o: Incredible! Longest group RP I've ever been a part of! Haha I guess I can say now that it was pretty successful... even if we didn't get too far in the plot xD

But, anyways! If you guys ever need a partner just solely, remember that you can message me and maybe we can come up with something together. ^^

@catalyst hey it's completely fine :) we had fun anyway ^_^ A new RP in the near future sounds good too. I might use Lance again (referring to the other thread) since he's still fresh out of my character closet :P Just a heads up hehe

And really? Was it last July that we started the RP? O.o time sure flies.. But it was great! I'd second to you, @catalyst as this too had been the longest RP I have ever been on! So yes, it was pretty successful ^_^

Anyway, I'd be happy to work with you through PM, @GALAXY :D my apologies to both of you though for taking so long to reply.. I am just here, lurking, but couldn't sit still for a long period of time to write because of work.. I do hope that's okay D: I'll give updates often to let you know that I am still alive lol

Work is important. </3

Yay! Science! Don't worry about not doing much, it's all good!

I see what you did there X'D SCIENCE!

Reactions: GALAXY
We're canceling the rp. :)

@Kimu11 Yeah, I don't know why the other roleplay dropped so dead so suddenly, but I was diggin' some of the characters (yours included) and it made me sad it didn't go anywhere ]: But again, thanks for being part of both and hopefully we can start something up again in the future. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.