Young, Wild, & Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes it was. I'm sorry I may have confused you. ^^'

Ummm is someone confusing Jules with someone else? She never spoke about any fights...

"Adrianna wanted to hear how everyone else was doing. She giggled when Jules told them about the fight she almost got in. She could barely imagine a cute juliette about to hurt someone. then again she couldnt imagine herself fighting either. Jules had a spark about her, and adri thought Jules was super cool with her artwork and amazing hair.."

Hey! Is the game Truth or Dare?!

@catalyst

Yes... lol

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Alrightie, just to let everyone know.. I'm online, but I'm just finishing my work here in the office. Sorry for not responding immediately >.o

... And for some strange reason, I am not getting any notifications from the threads in which I am subscribed to. Thought I should let everyone know and perhaps see if anyone else is experiencing this..

No, I'm not experiencing that. Nobody but me has really posted in the topic as of late...

I see.. In the meantime I was waiting for the others to post, or for the game to begin really.. :o

EDIT: Who is going to ask the questions anyway? :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking our characters take turns... like whoever is asked has to ask their own question to someone and that person asks and etc.

Fair enough for me *thumbs up upon posting*

Was what Dev said aimed at Riley? Just a little confused about the content but I'm assuming so. :p

Yes it was :D

dkjmcfslkj;m,lk wtf did I just post hahahahaha

IM DYING????????? OH MY GOD HAHAHS

I'M SORRYYYY! HE'S DRUNK! D';

BEEESSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hahaha I just got home and read the latest one X'D Alrightie, time for a response lol

So I'll post one last time and I'll just wait for everyone else to post. It's almost the weekend so we'll probably be posting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.