Status
Not open for further replies.
The Basics

Name: Michael "Mike" Ray Rodriguez
Sexuality: Straight

Inside and Outside

Appearance:
imagejpg1_zps87c01277.jpg

Extra: few tattoos on arms, lots of obvious hair.
Personality: Michael is very friendly but at the same time annoying and corney. He's a jokester and loves making anyone laugh at the weirdest moments. With being the clown of the group, he like Jhenna is someone that keeps the group together. Not everyone gets along all the time and that's when he steps in, saving the day. He hates seeing arguments but loves dancing and singing, even if he sucks at it. Working out is a weird attraction for him but any time he can he does so.
Likes: working out, swimming, basketball, and crackin' jokes.
Dislikes: Boring people and doing his hair.
Kinks: getting tied up..

The Relationships

History: Mike was born in Vallejo, California. He lived with both his parents all of his life. He made okay grades, but they were still high enough to get him a scholarship to a good college. Mike is now in med school professing to be a pediatrician.
Family: Mom - Denise Rodriguez. Dad- Mateo Rodriguez. Lil brother - Joey Rodriguez. And his grandma - Carmen Rodriguez.
Previous Relationships: Mike had the feel that nobody wanted him because he "looked like a girl" with all of his luscious hair. So he hasn't been in an actual relationship since middle school.
Current Crush: no one at the moment.
Extra: N/A ...

:)))))))

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted! Hey guys, I'll just be back after a few hours.. :'D Gotta fix the sink in the kitchen and then I'll be off to bed after that. Sorry about that, but I'll get posting as soon as I get to my computer in the office *evil side glances*

Reactions: koolkat4595
@catalyst
@Many Faces Many Names @SweaterÇentral

Where are your pets staying for the weekend/however long they'e staying?

Could it actually be Spring Break so they can spend like two weeks together?

Also EVERYONE! Where are your bags?! I mean i guess they could be in your car but you'll have to bring in clothes and belongings (and petssss?) Eventually.

Ps @catalyst you forgot Juliette Reach who will be joining the party today....i feel forgotten.. :c

Ohh, I'm sorry! I thought I had read that she was there! My bad.

And honestly, I'm not sure about the spring break thing unless everybody else is for it. I was originally planning for the thing to last only a few days at the most, but since everyone is so close it's not like they wouldn't see each other again for weeks like some people were describing it. That's also why Chev left Turbo at home. She has a small wardrobe at the home already.

yea we kinda mention that since she stay at the house alot together that we already had some clothes and basic supplies there

Ooh that makes sense! Thanks then.

Mayne spring break could be in a week or two and they could go back to it then, which could be fun. I dunno just thinking

Well, since Dev and Adri just went to the market and to her apartment for a while, should anything comes up may it be an emergency or something important, I guess they could leave for a bit :)

And also..

Damn this urge to ship people X'D

Reactions: Ravenbelle
So I never listed a crush for Riley (and I know Vi likes him a bit) but more drama could be added with more crushes for people. Chevelle likes two people so there's drama! c:<

So I never listed a crush for Riley (and I know Vi likes him a bit) but more drama could be added with more crushes for people. Chevelle likes two people so there's drama! c:<
Are you planning on putting one? X3

Vi is definitely going for Riley and Dev, just for some drama.

Reactions: Kimu11
Bring on the Drama! Dev will most likely have a bit of a "confusion stage" in this RP though.. :)

I added a crush but im pretty sure its obvious who i ship by now lol

@Ravenbelle I give full support for Juliette and her secret sketches! lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Heh heh heh c:<

I feel we're all just evil masterminds right now.

@catalyst Saw that post. You are so evil!!! lol

Reactions: catalyst
...perhaps. But I tend not to put that in my job description >3

Oh well.. Perhaps stealing a kiss wouldn't be so bad if it's only for a greeting >3 Hope that didn't make Juliette feel weird.. :P

(@GALAXY was Riley talking to me or who? Going to assume its me? A little confused to be sure. )

Status
Not open for further replies.