Young, Wild, & Free

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I was thinking that if this idea doesn't work out, I'd make another group RP with the setting in Paris, France, where a group of young adults (they don't necessarily have to know each other yet) want their sappy, romance-novel-type love. I don't know if anybody would be interested in that, but yeah lol.

I'd still be interested in case this thing doesn't work out :)

Reactions: catalyst
Okay well considering nobody else has mentioned interest in this, I'm gonna go ahead and make a guy character. [:

The Basics
Full Name: Kyle Ramos Jr.
Sexuality: Give him anybody to makeout with, especially if he's drunk, but girls are Queens for him.

The Inside and The Outside
Appearance:
large.jpg

Extras: Eyes are a dark brown, has no piercings or tattoos

Personality: Kyle has had his fair share of fights and misdemeanors as he was born being winged off drugs since his mother didn't know how to stay sober; therefore, his brain isn't exactly in the "right place". He's a guy that always has to move and do something, hardly ever sitting down just to relax unless he's absolutely exhausted or high off his mind. He's playful, and also a player as real relationships never really work out for him. Although he can have a temper, he's a lovable guy and trustworthy in friendship.
Likes: Smoking, drinking, skateboarding, girls girls girls, bugging people, partying, learning new things, having fun
Dislikes: People who try to start shit over nothing with him or his friends, people who he can't joke with
Kinks: Likes girls who take control and can surprise him, biting, leaving his mark, willing to experiment

The Relationships
History: Him and Chevelle practically grew up with each other and he's actually hugely protective over her as she's like a sister to him. He never had anybody so understanding and so when the group was formed, he was automatically there.
Family: Elena Abano - coke addict who he rarely speaks to anymore. Kyle Ramos - father who he hasn't seen since he was 10.
Previous Relationships: N/A
Current Crush: N/A

Extra: Lives with Chevelle and speaks Spanish.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
The Basics

Full Name: Devlin Wane Sanders
Sexuality: He got kissed by a drunk male friend during a party. He never had a drink that time so he was sure he was sober. It was strange, but he didn't exactly freak out, sooo... Bi-curious?

The Inside and The Outside

tumblr_m76ui5FzQR1rajoz3o1_500.jpg

ad6630ce-c83f-40b2-b3ec-8d9db70a22d0.jpg

Extras: N/A
Personality: Hard to himself most of the time, Devlin has the tendency to overwork and neglect his wants. He is also generous, sometimes to the point that it is already unhealthy for him and yet he still does what he can to make the people around him happy. This led to people taking advantage of him over a lot of things and he is aware of that, but he never had the courage to speak up for himself. Known as the class clown back in school, he is a very good sport and rarely gets affected with pranks and insults wherever he goes. He is also a very polite guy and loves to make the elderly laugh. Devlin smiles a lot whenever he is with someone, but when alone, he tends to daze off, staring blankly in space. Though he can be -ahem- jokingly naughty at times, he actually backs out when it starts to get serious. He still has yet to learn in handling things that go beyond that.

• Receiving gifts (Because he's too busy giving, it wouldn't be bad to get something in return sometimes, right?)
  • Animals
  • Music
  • Food, most especially steak
  • Being flirted on (He likes giving and receiving attention)
Dislikes:
  • Clowns
  • Not getting enough sleep.
  • Drama and naggers
  • Cigarettes
  • Being flirted on (Though he likes the attention, when it goes too far, he chokes, gets flustered and ends up storming off the room)
Kinks: He honestly has no idea. Everyone sees him to be too innocent for those kinds of things. But deep down, secretly, he likes the idea of being seen coming out from the shower after working out.. Actually, he likes the idea of being walked on while doing something sexy on his own.. If you call that a kink, that is..

The Relationships

History: Born and raised in Brier, Washington, he is known as the "favor man." He does a lot of favors for the group. Need help? Call Devlin and he'll drop whatever he's doing just to be with you. Need advice? He'll give his hardest to guide the person through. Need to order pizza? He'll be the first one to pick up the phone. This guy really loves to take the initiative. But most of all, he is the shoulder to cry on. Whatever is said to him never comes out, as he is best in keeping secrets. He considers himself as the "good guy." If ever a girl wants to drink and get drunk, he takes her to her house after with enough respect not to touch her with any form of malice and to ignore her needs for drunk "playtime." The do-unto-others kind of thing? Yeap, that's his thing.

Family:
Mother - Cassandra Sanders: Currently a teacher at a daycare center
Father - Nathaniel Sanders: Currently abroad, working as a stand up comedian in cruise ships
Sister - Sarianna Vale Sanders: His younger sister, she works as a graphic artist in a gaming company. He only sees her during her day off.
Brother - Yavin Bane Sanders: His younger brother and the youngest, he is a fresh grad and is currently looking for a job. He is the family member Devlin is mostly seen with.

Previous Relationships: The last time he dated was back in college with someone from a higher batch. Both became too busy with work, so it didn't work out.

Current Crush: He had been discreetly watching dance performances for quite some time. Too bad he never had the guts to actually tell her how he feels…

Extra:
  • Newsflash: He never hit the sack with anyone before. He gets teased a lot because of this, since he doesn't know how to get himself in a kind of situation that makes it possible. If only, right?
  • He doesn't smoke and he is a very, very light drinker. He has very low tolerance with them. Since his family had a history of cancer on both sides, this made him very health conscious.
  • He currently works in the audio and music group for a friend's film production house. Because of this, he composes music and edits tracks and sound effects.
  • He is not a big fan of sweets. He prefers sour and salty foods.

Quick question.. If ever the France RP ends up being the one that's going to push through in the end, we could still enter our characters here, right? :3

Welll, I was thinking about creating a completely new thread for that if it ever happened. But I could always message those of you that are interested first so you can reserve a spot. [:

Awesome! And I meant to ask if we were allowed to use the characters posted here X'D Sentence construction failed me today hahaha

Oh! It'll most likely be the same, but if not then it'll probably still be similar. I might add or subtract a few things [:

Alright! Thanks! :D I'm excited for this RP though..

Soo sorry this is taking me forever. I think this all we're getting though. I'll get the thread up ASAP and post the link here when it's finished. [: Everybody update their crushes if they have any.

Alrightie! :D

Is it too late to join?

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Also, do you think i could add a recent tragic event in her life just to add a little drama or whatever?

Yeah, that's fine. Just don't make it like... take up the whole story, you know?

So not an illness or something that's still going on
Got it!

I didn't say that... I mean, she could be sick or something could be going on; the barbecue could partially be something it help cheer her up. Just don't make the RP like... all about her, you know? Not trying to be rude.

Like, for example, I had this up on another site and one of the roleplayers just kind of took over the roleplay and... yeah. I don't know, I'm sure you'll be fine haha. I'm just trying to get the word out. [:

Status
Not open for further replies.