Young, Wild, & Free

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to post, no worries. Just having a hard time adjusting to my current situation here :o

Reactions: GALAXY
Get well soon~!

It's my turn isn't it .-.

Oooh, yup, it is!

I am back! Still a bit stiff (that's what she said) in doing the most basic activities though, but I can move my fingers now! :'D

-- aand posted!

Yaaaaayyy!

Chev is just totally calm... probably shaking her head as she gets the tea, just watching. Wondering why her friends are complete dumbasses.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Chev just tries to play it cool when she doesn't want something to happen to her, i.e. getting hit with a water balloon. Lol

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well too bad Riley exists.

Chev might get dragged into the water war though >w<

Yep, I'm pretty sure Riley is going to be at fault. As well as bothering Dev. And maybe flirting with Eve's friend.

Riley's just a brat, isn't he?

Reactions: Kimu11
*hears a jealous whining from a distance* A brat who will soon get into trouble, that is hehe

Reactions: GALAXY
You bet.

*winkeu winkeu*

Ohgod @Katey XD I lol'ed at your post <3

Lol i read it before my first class of the morning and was laughing.

Reactions: Kimu11
Heyoo... so another member of the site messaged me and asked if there was more room to join. Their CS looks good, but I just wanted to check with you guys first. Do you think we have enough space, or?

JJJOOOIIINNN~

Reactions: catalyst
Status
Not open for further replies.