Young, Wild, & Free

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey no worries :) And just to let you know, I'm still in this too.

Honestly does a posting rotation even matter? We screwed up enough to not even care but tO HAVE FUN LIKE THESE CRAZY KIDS WHOOOO

Reactions: Kimu11
@GALAXY I guess we can disregard that then XD

Lool I guess not. With this few people I think it can work without a schedule :P

Has Katey been on recently? Just want them to see this if they want to post or not. Or Kimu... Idek lol

@GALAXY Why? Have you got something on your sleeve you're so eager to surprise us with? >w<

@GALAXY Why? Have you got something on your sleeve you're so eager to surprise us with? >w<
Nope! Riley and Dev are just upstairs... alone.... y'know. *winks uncontrollably*

JK, JK.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Aaaaaiiiyeeeee don't give me ideeaaaaass >.<;;;; *imagines stuff anyway*

Well it's bound to happen again! :3

Yeah, there's kinda no avoiding it now xD

But Katey's profile says ne was on yesterday. But ne hasn't been posting here so... *shrugs*

Reactions: GALAXY
Did another person forget about this? >>

Possibly, though I'm not totally sure 'cause ne was a lot more active on OOC with us than others were... *shrugs*

@Katey are you still interested? If not, completely understandable but we just would like a heads-up [:

Hey you guys. So... a death in my family occurred yesterday morning. I'm not sure how often I'll be on for the rest of this week and... well, for a while honestly. Keeping my mind engaged in something seems to help, though, so I'm positive that I won't completely disappear. For the most part, I'll probably check in but not post very often.

I'm so sorry to hear that! :( I hope you and your family get through it, my condolences. Take time off, we can work things out. Worry about other things for now but thank you for letting us know. Again, my condolences!

Aw man :( My condolences as well.. So sorry to hear that.. But hey, it's completely fine. Take as much time as you need. As Galaxy have said, we'll work things out so no problemo in that part. We appreciate the heads- up *HUUUG*

Take care of yourself, okay? Don't forget to sleep :')

Posted anyway >w<

Not sure what I should post lol. I'll try to get something up this week but I don't know how soon and I'd rather not do it on my phone and make it shitty. ^^'

Not a problem :) take your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.