Young, Wild, & Free

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
::Character Sheet!::

The Basics

Full Name: Eve Grace
Sexuality: pan-demiromantic, pansexual

The Inside and The Outside
Appearance: Chin length dark brown hair, tall, thin, flat chested, covered in freckles, white skin
Extras: has a penis but sometimes gets dysphoria about it
Personality: Mostly shy and quiet unless you're nir friend or say something offensive. If you're nir friend ne is easygoing and bubbly a lot of the time. Very protective of nirself and nir friends. Say something offensive and ne will call you out!
Likes: Ice cream, short people people with black hair, dogs, sloths
Dislikes: bigots, offensive people/things, coyotes, bubblegum
Kinks: ask and you might receive. Ne likes a bit of anything, so long as it's definitely not vanilla and it's not scat or pedophilia! Ne LOVES toys and devices. Also humiliation, especially public.

The Relationships
History: Met one of the group members in camp one year, and that group memeber later introduced nir to the rest of the group. They were accepting enough, so Eve stuck with them.
A year after meeting the group, Eve contracted a lethal infection. It was in nir arm, and they had to amputate at the shoulder to stop it. Eve tried prosthetics but couldn't really afford them, so ne just learned to live with just one arm.
Family: an older brother (unsupportive), a mom (unsupportive), and a dad (supportive- divorced from mom).
Previous Relationships: a few college mates, but nothing too serious- they were mainly just sex mates. Ne still has one for if ne is feeling horny and no one else wants to satisfy nir.
Current Crush: devlin

Extra: pronouns are ne/nir/nirs/nirself

Last edited by a moderator:
WE'VE GOT ANOTHER PERSON OUT FOR DEV OOOOHH~~

Reactions: Kimu11
Better watch out for Riley~~

But welcome! I think you can just jump in wherever, like your character is just arriving.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It's the morning and everyone's getting over a hangover. They basically partied and drank on the beach, Dev and Riley had some alone time, Kyke just woke up, etc. If you wanna read it you can. Many rp'ers left so there's like 4 of us now. Yours can show up a bit late or something and join everyone. I suggest reading for a better idea on the characters. :)

Reactions: catalyst
@Katey Ahoy matie! Welcome to the family! :D

Wonder if there will be more partying tonight...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There will be ^_^ I'll be posting soon for this. I'm just reviewing my grammar at the moment.

Usually we have a system. :)

Catalyst, then Kimu, then me, and you. Depending onthings ssometimes it's to whoever hasn't posted in a round so Catalyst is next. We like to make sure everyone gets a turn, all four in a row.

::Character Sheet!::

The Basics

Full Name: Avayah Ryce
Gender: genderwhat (doesn't know what gender they are and doesn't care to decide) (any pronouns are fine)
Sexuality: Aromantic, bisexual

The Inside and The Outside
Appearance: elbow length dark black hair, rather short (5'2), a little chubby, b cup breasts, white skin with a deep tan
Extras: has a vagina/clit
Personality: really quiet unless you speak to them first, but then they might never shut up!
Likes: sweets, vegetables, cooking, talking (once spoken to)
Dislikes: being scolded, gags, vanilla sex
Kinks: a bit of everything. Submissive. Extreme. You can do anything you wish with them other than straight up abusing them and they won't mind! Other than vanilla stuff, they don't like that. Willing to have extremely kinky sex with ANYONE at ANY TIME.

The Relationships
History: met Eve at a strip club one night and they really clicked. They decided to have a sexual relationship together. It wasn't a romantic relationship. Over the three months they've known each other, Eve and Avayah have become really close friends. Eve has just been hesitant about introducing nir sex-mate to the rest of the group, for fear that it might make things awkward. But ne decided to finally introduce them to nir friend group. Avayah is waiting in eve's car at the beach house, waiting for Eve to tell them ne is ready for the introduction
Family: unknown, doesn't talk about it to people
Previous Relationships: quite a few sexual ones with various irrelevant people. No romantic ones.
Current Crush: none

Hey guys... I know I'm like horrible with my replies lol. BUT HAPPY HOLIDAYS <3 I hope you guys are having an awesome time :3

No you're not XD but yes, happy holidays everyone!! :D

So kind :'D But lol thanks! Happy Holidays!

Already posted. :)

Happy new year guys :)

Happy New Year! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.