Young, Wild, & Free

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose turn is it too? *w*

Mine... again ;_; or we can wait for the other person to post and whatnot

Hm... Kyle is kind of just lonely right now, Riley and Dev are hunting upstairs and whatnot. Unless Kyle wants to run upstairs and sabotage them or something.

Hello all, I just want to say thanks for the opportunity to include me! I'll be playing an added character and hopefully I can contribute to the rp to everyone's liking :) I look forward to RPing with you all!

::Character Sheet!::

The Basics
Full Name: Audria Penelope Sampson-Reeds
Sexuality: Hetero

The Inside and The Outside
Appearance:
aubria0-jpg.59906
aubriax-jpg.59907

Extras: Really tall for a female [5'11"], perky breasts and booty, really shaped and mildly chisled. Her calf muscles are very detailed and distinct.

Personality: +Strong-Willed +Loyal +Confident +Charismatic +Intelligent/Intellectual +Outgoing -Stubborn -Aloof -Reserved -Sensitive -Indecisive

Likes: Loves to swim, Sports, Beach, anywhere with water, Adventure, parties, nightlife, comedy, romance, video games, cooking, dancing, comics, horror movies, exercising, eating, fashion, space/travel, anything sci-fi, spirituality, confidence.
Dislikes: disloyalty, dishonesty, jerks, men who hit women, coming on too strong, pessimism, apathy, laziness, immaturity, unaccountability, posers.

Kinks: Passion, romance, intimacy, cunninglingus, nibbles and licks, foreplay, challenges, spontaneity.

The Relationships
History: Audria was born and raised in the same town as all the others. Her father worked as a cop and her mother a nurse for her entire life, loving and embracing their jobs. She was raised a spoiled kid and got most of the things she desired, but her family never ceased to teach her right morals and strong discipline in her mind and heart. She grew up the perfect hybrid of a tomboy and girly girl, getting involved in sports and playing with sticks at a young age while also having tea parties and dress up rehearsals with her mom. She developed a love for the sport of swimming at the age of 8, and had been doingit ever since. at the very least a AB honor roll student through high school, insanely intelligent especially in the fields of math and sciences. She took advanced classes since 5th grade, and graduated with a 4.4 GPA and full rides to a number of schools. She attended high school with her cousin Chevelle and the rest of the group, but it was when she went off to college that she became distant and a ghost. Attending Stanford for a major in Marine Engineering as well as on the NCAA Cardinal swim team, Audria just graduated with her Bachelor's and now has returned home to deliver the good news and celebrate. Her life is just beginning as she returns home and delves into a life that was destined for her.

Family: Carla Sampson-Reeds (Mother) - British American head nurse that is more open and loving than anything. Cedric Reeds (Father) - stern minded but open hearted cop who believes in morality. Lennox & Daisy Reeds (Cousins). Sherice Sampson (Aunt) - Renown writer in the UK for a number of published works; distant but resourceful.

Previous Relationships: Had one deep and loving relationship in high school, but the guy left without so much as a reason after Senior Prom, crushing her. She tried a bit more in college, one with a football athlete who got drunk and cheated on her, and the other with a basketball athlete who ended up being to controlling and insecure, ironically leaving her for a younger girl.

Current Crush: n/a as of yet.

Extra: Speaks Spanish, Italian, and weirdly Japanese. Loves to watch anime in secret. Her blue eyes are a recessive gene trait on her mom's side of the family, requires love, she loves the idea of love, believes she has a huge destiny to fulfill, doesn't smoke or drink, but still respects those that do, DEEPLY spiritual and intellectual.

Also, could someone briefly bring me up to speed por favor?

Hey!! Welcome! ^___^ nothing much has happened, really.. The characters just started a waterbaloon/watergun fight. Eve and Avayah are currently armed with waterbaloons and they're battling each other out with it. Kyle currently has a watergun, Chev went to the kitchen to fix herself a nice drink, and Riley and Dev just ran away from Kyle and are now upstairs inside Kyle's room getting their own guns. Avayah is sort of getting excited as of the moment, so.. XD yeah haha

I guess I should study the characters before I post lol remember faces and details and such.

Welcome!! So glad to have you! :D
Kimu summarized everything nicely. You can read back if you'd like too, just to know past and current events.

(P.S: Dev and Riley have a thing goin' on behind closed doors)

Welcome Aboard!! :)

Reactions: Kimu11
Not really, no.

Reactions: Kimu11
*rolls because i'm a horrible person and i have no idea what to post and i'm thinking about doing a time-skip but ughhHhh*

uGHGUGUGUGH

Hm... well, up to you! If you feel a time skip is fine, then go ahead!

I mean, things are going just dandy, but for me personally I haven't replied in forever and motivation is just down the drain lol. :P I feel like maybe a time-skip would allow something, idk. Because the beach house was originally supposed to be a weekend vacation, and then the group continues with their lives, with some changes made depending on how the weekend went [;

Well if motivation is bad, maybe we can all just post and make our way out on the beach and then you come in and post? I mean, it's an alternative to a time skip. But I'm up for a time skip, we'll have to see about the others. :)

Yeah, we can just wait until the others. [:

I'm up for either way actually ^_^ Anything really goes for me.

I just realized that it's been an entire month since I last posted and I'm so sorry you guys lol. I know you hate me ;_; If anybody has any ideas for after the beach house, please let me know! Or if you guys are still even interested in playing lol

Damn! But I still love you! We all do! And I'll forever be interested in this roleplay. <3

• Thank You
Reactions: GALAXY
Status
Not open for further replies.