Young Warriors

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ares looks down at her. "Alright well basically your fellow people have been lying to you the whole time. You only created one world."

"Lied? HA! I can't believe that one bit. Aradia is the Maid of Time for Gog sake!"

Ares sighs, "Fine dont believe me... Think what you want."

"I-I Jack Noir. Was it all Just a dream bubble? Was my whole life of fighting just a lie? I'm so confused!" Xullos starts to cry. She hasn't cried since her brother was KO'd by that stupid seadweller.

Ares pats her back. "Its going to be alright."

"What am I going to do now? I have no lusious or my brother by my side. What is there to live for if your life was just a dream bubble?"

"i just dont get it " she said then notice the evil trees are back "ahhhh there back to kill us"

"Relax. They arent evil. I brought you back because clearly there are things you dont know about."

He nods and looks around. "Wait right here." He goes into the woods, kills a chipmunk. Then he grabs a pile of wood and makes a fire. Then he starts cooking the chimpmunk. Eli goes back to Raven, "Come on." He grabs her hand and takes her into the woods.

She follows and wounders why he is holding her hand she dose not need help walking onre they got to the woods she miled

«you know you still need to talk to'talk to xullos»

He lets go of her hand, realizing he was holding it then walks up to the fire, continues cooking it. (She isnt online XD)

«oh thlast time i looked at it it said onlineXD» she sat down next to him then looked at the fire with wonder she holds out her hand about to poke the fire

"Raven dont!" He grabs her hand and pulls it away from the fire.

"What do I do now Ares? Go back and continue my life or try to look for answers?"

Arese looks at her, "You could do that... or you can start a new life here."

Xullos's eyes light up. "Here? I studied the Greek Gods for awhile when I first came here. I love to become a real god!"

Ares facepalms, "I didnt mean here... I cannot allow that. I meant on earth."

Xullos frowns. "Down there? Well I guess it's better than fighting Lord English."

"Look i am sorry," Ares said, "But only gods can live here. Dont worry you will love Earth!" he gives her a small smile.