• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Young Warriors

"Because, It will hurt." Eli says then sees that the chimpmunk is done, he grabs it and finds a big leaf that could be used as a tray. He grabs it and hands the chimpmunk and the leave tray to Raven, "That thing you were about to stick your hand in is called fire."

Xullos sighs. "I did knowing KK probably didn't jump to conclusions."

Fir" she sys it wrong but does not know s id "wht is fir" shlooked at him then at the fire

"It cooks food. Fire is so hot it can actually cook it. Now eat." his wound fully heals. Meanwhile; Ares looks a Xullos, "Dont worry about KK."

Xullos smirks. "Ok ,but I know this as a fact. I'm as old as this Earth."

but you killed an anmile im not eating an animle poor thing you murrder to animles" she looks at him evil

He puts his hands up, "Look. Thats how you survive out in the wilderness. If you want I can find you some fruits and vegetables."

she huffs and looks awya from not talk to him and ethe animel then spits it out "grosse"

Xullos looks up at Ares. "Ummm.... hello? Earth to Ares!"

He look down at Xullos and laughs. "Sorry kid. Just keeping an eye on my boy. So will you be ok living down on earth?"

she watchs him leave then gets up to explore she soon finds a beatful lake and start to sing « its moon light form perncess monoke»

Eli grabs some fruits and vegetables then comes back and sees her no where. "Raven!" he senses her energy and teleports in front of her. "What are you doing?" he scowls.

she stops at middle santes and turn to him "siniging have you ever truyed" she smiles at him and pokes his chast "you should it clms you"

"You know its not safe to go walking around by yourself. Its to risky." He looks at her seriously.

"no i didnt and if it was risick i would have know be cues i see haed of time, do i need to hit you in the head to make you remaber" she smiles and moves awy from him and walks to the water and see ruins of a city in the waterand smiles

Xullos nods. "I will be just fine." She takes off her glasses and hands the to Ares "Here. I have tons more in a human hive that I bought. Keep them safe please."

Back