Young Warriors

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Xullos smiles. "Oh and the stories are true. Gods are irrisistable. Now take me back to Eli and princess clueless."

Ares nods and teleports Xullos there.

Eli blinks and looks at her, "Hey. You finally calmed down?"

«going to get a gun and shoot this kodo»
she start to sing the song again moonlight when the un starting to set to the waestshe smiles and opens her eyes once the song wasove

Eli looks at Raven and raises an eyebrow, "Now what are you doing?"

she finished "and i thoyugh i bibknowthings its something called sing were you use your voice to mack a note and say a word at the same ti e"

She is a bit of a smart ass, he thought. "I know what singing is. I just..." he scowls, "Nevermind."

"I just what?" she asked comeing up to him with a smile knowing he did just called her a smart but and the lady called her princess clueless "how am i a princess "she ssked thelady

"Nevermind..." he grumbles. ((She is gone again XD))

He looks at her. What is she... "Look its not a big deal. Dont see why you wanna know so bad."

"i like to know even when ts about me too its nice to know thing when people atalk about you" she sia d a little sa

For a second, Eli didnt know what to say. Then he said, "Fine, I was GOING to say 'I dont see why'. Happy?"

((Merci.))

Demetria walks through the forest, stepping carefully. She carries a bow, and a quiver of arrows is slung over her back. She walks swiftly and silently, trying not to be seen.

yes if you stopped yelling at me" she got up and walk to the lake and put her feet in since she des not havfoot waer nstart to walk farther in

Eli senses a presence, "Someone is here."

Demetria stops mid-step, knowing her presence has been discovered. She slings the bow over her shoulder and leaps into a tree, her smallish frame scaling the tree with ease.

"Raven. Stay here." He makes his wings pop out and teleports in front of the stranger, his arms crossed.

Demetria notices the sudden presence above her, and gulps, sliding down the tree just as fast as she climbed. She hits the ground, rolling, and takes off, sprinting through the forest.