Young Warriors

"You know I'm hiding something. Do you?" She looks at him nervous.

why can i not poke people you towo are the frist outsider i meet" she looked at what the girl called trll and then said "troll move to the left boy move to the right " just as three arows where shot she dmoved her head to the left

He crosses his arms and looks at Xullos, "Its obvious." then he looks at Raven. "Why?"

the arrow passes by her head "thats why now do what i say and you li ve remaber?"

Eli dodges it, "Look don't worry about me. I can take care of myself."

sure and you got shot" she smiles and dogges the next arrow "im hunger wht can we eat?"

Eli frowns and keeps dodging. He can actually sense when someone is about to attack. Its one of his gifts. "First lets get out of here... We are about to get ambushed in lets say... 5 minutes." He thinks, "And i think I know exactly where to go." He turns around, clears his throat and yells. "DAD!!!!"

Xullos dodges all the arrows but one scartches her arm. She doesn't feel it and keeps dodging.

"dose you dad she dogges then says "the man with the arrow shot his arrow and I dooge it but it hits somethin like matle and come right back at him and another arrow lands on a tree" when sying this it happends "that t nly things around tht i can make it happend"

Lighting and a cloud of dusk show in front of them. Once the dust clear, a tall and buff man appears in front of them.

"do you have food?" she asked looking at the man then dogged the arrow again. "I'm hunger" she lookes around then another arrow shot her arm and she let it hit her and she pulls it out and sighs. "well that sucks"

Xullos keeps dodging. "A god? Wow. I guess he was right. We made the gods too."

"but does the god have food that all i want to know right now I'm hungey" she said dogging again. "can we leave now i'm tried of dogging it would be nice to run but i don't run from no one maybe what eer a god is i may run from tham but i don't know what a god is so i stay put and i hunger were food"

Xullos sighs. "That's not the point you stupid girl! He's a god but- Oh forget it."

"I'm not stupid i know when your going to get shot if it happes ther are may faiths you have and One you may die to day or you may live so don't call me stupid whatever you are." She forgot what the girl was. "i may not know what you are and what gods are but dose not make me stupid i just even been out side befor and i meet this evil tree and it hurt me." she said dogging again. "are you not worrior where is your wapon. i want to get out of here so I can eat"

Xullos laughs. "I am the weapon myself. I use telepathy ,but I can use a sword. Why do you care anyways?" An arrow scratches her face breaking the skin this time her weird mustard yellow blood flowing down her cheek. "Oh no!" She quickly starts dodging again.

"Yeah son?" Ares ask in a deep voice. "Can we go up there for a little bit?" His father nodded and teleported them all up to heaven.

Xullos laughs at the fact she's in heaven. "Oh my? Are we in another galaxy or what?" She says still laughing.

Eli looks at Xullos, his face emotionless. "No." he says.

Last edited:
Raven looks around "um where are we. ahhhh the evil tree issaperd " she hides behind Eli "dose the evil trees move"