Young Warriors

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Ok then. KK didn't say anything about this place. So didn't any of the humans." Xullos laughs harder. "Oh the things you all don't know."

Eli sighs, he is getting a headache. Ares laughs "Raven and Xullo! You must be my son's friends. Its nice to meet you!"

"im sorry how rude of i my name that was given to me is Raven" she bows to Elis so called thing father then whispers to Eli"what is a son?"

Gah! Eli falls over. You have got to be kidding.... Eli gets back up. "Ummm.." eli starts trying to think of how to say it. "Well a son is an off spring of the mom and dad." Eli mentally facepalms. She will never get that.

Xullos stops laughing. "Oh my. You guys aren't a bit curious why I'm laughing? You all are so clueless! Without me you all wouldn't exist."

"Yeah sure. Whatever kid." Eli says, She is crazy... he thought.

mom dad?" she looks at im not knowing he he is saying "i do not know wht you are sying miss

"Haven't you noticed yet? My blood color and my eyes? I'm from another planet! I crashed here on a meteor. Duh! By the way what's a mom and a dad?" Xullos looks at him confused.

Ares laughs, "Here. This will all make sense after I do this." Ares puts his hand on Raven's head. He gives her all the info that she needs to know.

She watch and then noddes "it does not make sense what where though people toghter happy i never seen anyone happy befor?"

"Hey. Um..... You know I'm right, right?" She looks up at Ares. "We created the planets and Zeus ,or whoever, did the landscape. That's what KK said."

After he gives the info to Raven he does the same to Xullos. "Who is KK?" Ares asks once he is done. Eli looks at Raven. Looks like i am going to have to teach her things.

"Karkat. I'm from Alternia. How do you even know me? I'm from a galaxy that's so messed up right now you don't know who's alive and who's dead anymore! Who's from the pat, present , or future either! Are they all dead?!" She falls to her knees and then falls on her face. "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGG!!!!!"

Raven hides behind Elis again "she scaring me someone knock her out"

Ares puts a hand on Xullos shoulder. "Relax child. Look it is the gods that created earth. You created a different planet." Eli points looks over his shoulder at Raven. "You shouldnt be scared." Eli looks at Ares. "Hey dad! While you try calming down Xullos can you take me and Raven back to earth?" Ares nods and teleports them back to earth

"This is Earth right? This is the Milky Way galaxy right?!" Nothing was making sense anymore. "GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGG!"

Eli and Raven get teleported back to earth "I already told you." he says. Meanwhile, Ares explains it to Xullos.

Xullos just stares up at Ares waiting for this explanation.