You can't take the sky from me (Firefly inspired Sci-Fi RP)

Shall we be Respectable Mercenaries or Mercenary-Criminals

• Respectable!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Criminals!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • There's a difference?

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I may wait and see. Perhaps something to do with linguist? I'm not sure.

No offense, but being a cook doesn't sound terribly appealing and I believe KageKaioh the mechanic/engi, yes?

They might be. Again, I said I'm most likely giving you the pilot position, just asking if you had a second idea.

Oh - no, I'm just waiting to see what everyone sort of settles into?

Really, I don't want to take people's roles. Especially since I just sort of wandered in. lol

Oh, well I guess that works.

I'm posting the OoC soon anyways so if you want to fill out a sheet then, you can take whatever position is not taken.

I was also unsure about how "Piloting" would go for this, because I was thinking of combining Star Wars logic and Firefly logic.

The Star Wars logic being that the ships can be easily set to autopilot and require little to no actual "piloting" unless a situation demands it (ex. Evading enemy fighters, traversing an asteroid field), whereas the Firefly logic would force us to work without a Hyper-Drive and no light-speed, plus we would only have two stationary guns on the front of the ship (for shooting at things directly in front of us).

I do not wish to sound like I am complaining or cause any issues, but you have consistently overlooked me each time you have talked about the characters. I claimed mechanic/engineer on literally the first response to this thread. I would appreciate it if you did not give that role to someone else; unless this is your way of saying I am not welcome.

You are welcome in this, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overlook your characters at any of those times, it wasn't my intention.

I won't give away your job, promise. Engineer/Mechanic is taken!

Again, sorry.

Thank you... I was beginning to worry. To throw another job idea in the mix, how about something along the lines of a merchant? Someone in charge of buying and selling goods, both legal and illegal. This person would also be in charge of cargo.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry if I made you feel like that, it wasn't my intention.

And yeah that could be a useful job.

I just want to punch things. /helpful, also adding a lot to the conversation.

Sure thing, but you will behave under the command of Captain Fuzzy-Boots! (Not his actual name, but it'll make sense when you see him)

Yeah of course. Sorry, life decided to give me a massive workload for te next little while, but it should be up later this week.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
I would love to join this!

Sure, and that makes 8! Our crew is maximized!

What position would you like to take on the ship?

I thought it was already full. Did someone drop, or did I misread something?

I allow up to 8 people in my RP's. Filling out the list, I saw we only had 7, so it worked out to 8, unless I missed somebody. But I got all the roles which have been discussed, so I'm pretty sure we have 8 people now with the inclusion of Poisoned Rose

8 so far, but since I know my Homie WitchChild wants in, I'll make a 9th exception.

That's it though, I promise that's the cut-off! Anyone else who wants is in getting put on the waiting list (unless somebody decides to go inactive for weeks or just flat-out drops the RP)

uYo8h3n.jpg

Alright, so we've got:

The captain

The pilot

The muscle (we can have more of these, perhaps one is smarter then the other?)

The inflitrator

The mechanic/engineer

The medic (again, having two could be useful)

The "Ambassador" (temporary name for our "Companion" character)

And whatever role @Poisoned Rose wanted to play.

We still have a chef missing as well as a potential Preacher? (I absolutely loved Book in the series, he was one of my favourites). There's still so many ship-roles left, let's get some spots filled!

Reactions: Kairia
Status
Not open for further replies.