You can't take the sky from me (Firefly inspired Sci-Fi RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Shall we be Respectable Mercenaries or Mercenary-Criminals

• Respectable!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Criminals!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • There's a difference?

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not muscle chef priest?
images

I don't know if preacher is necessarily a role that needs to be filled. I mean, Book was with the crew by chance and while he was a great character, he didn't really fit in.

How about pick one like we all did? :3

@LVL1337N00B

True, but to be honest we're running out of roles so I just plucked one from the show. I don't think "Toilet Cleaner" would've been a good one xD

Also, who here is gonna be human? Is my Anamantian and his 2 robots going to be be the only non-humans here? I know there was talk of a half-human half-fish person, but I'm just curious.

You something that bothered me, the entire series abd then serenity, they're like, HEY BOOKS NOT REALLY A PREACHER HE'S GOT A SUPER BADASS BACKGROUND. then never said what it was

May go with muscle chef from allience space und contact. Das ist gud?

Well they would've if Fox didn't screw up the episode order and cut the show because it "wasn't making enough money" when clearly a large group of people were invested with it.

Reactions: Kairia
May go with muscle chef from allience space und contact. Das ist gud?

Maaaaybe, but you'll have to pick one. The muscle can be a trait and you come on missions with us, but your primary job would be chef. Or, the other way around.

Reactions: Kairia
Chefs can have muscle with a high ally background. Would even make him abetter chef

Heheh, Battle Janitor.

But yeah, I've been looking through aliens and will most likely play one. I'm leaning toward this fish person alien, but it's not as beefy as I'd like. She could still play the same role, but yeah. Might not be quite as intimidating as I'd planned.

I do have a couple of humans I could use, but probably going with fish lady.

Last edited:
I may or may not be an alien. Been thinking about one for a while so I may implement 'em when I see the full OOC OP

Is this still around? Or at least open?

I'm a bit curious. Needin' some sci-fi fix after watching 6 seasons of Castle.

I've got lots of art c:

I'm also going to be a human. Still trying to decide a name for her. Think I'm gonna go with Lethe.

I came up with a silly idea for the title. How about "the Sky is Taken."??

How about Cat Party?

I really wanted to be the engineer but i could do chef if i have too i mean my character would be human oooh i shall make my character the ambassador/companion

I am debating still on whether or not mine is going to be human or half-human. If he was half-alien, it would be something fairly humanoid.

For the title, if we want something directly Firefly/Serenity related, how about "No power in the 'verse can stop us." or just "No power in the 'verse"?

Status
Not open for further replies.