Yokai Academy - Rebooted OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Konks Relish on the head* Meanyhead.

I won't say anything until I see a CS. I will say again that I am not too terribly picky about creatures.

If you can give whatever it is a good bio and personality, we'll accept it. :L

I believe I may be interested so expect a CS or two from me shortly if so. :)

Hi Xypher~

Hey Zero lol yay you decided to join, more peoples!

Name: Kira Rosencrantz and Erika Rosencrantz
Apparent Age: 17-19
Actual Age: 18
Appearance:
Kira
tAG_121434.jpg

Erika
succubus-by-sadakage.jpg

Personality: Kira: Kindhearted and usually playful, Kira loves to try and be social besides her reserved nature. Being considered the 'innocent' one of the two, she'd give off a gentle, calming kind of aura to be around usually. She loves to eat sweets but she doesn't go overboard and somehow manages to keep her figure well in check. Perhaps its in her blood, or maybe she's just good. | Erika: The mischievous one, Erika loves to try and tease anyone she can get her hands on, particularly her 'little' sister. Usually being coy and devious, she's not afraid to make the boys, or even girls swoon with her antics. Despite this though, she and her sister almost always stick together no matter the situation or place.

History: Half-fraternal twins at birth (Their faces, eye color and growth look the same but their other features differ such as hair color and), they were abandoned by their father when they were both only two, left to live with their succubus mother who hadn't much trouble raising them. Growing up, they didn't make many friends due to their close bond together, some kids and adults even finding it unnerving mostly due to their mixed heritage. Because of that, their connection together only grew stronger as they only had eachother to rely on. Early on, they wanted to find something to take as a hobby or to give their lives more meaning besides having to deal with the needs of both a vampire and a succubus in their blood, so they took up on training themselves, sparring with eachother.

Years pass and now they've come of age and qualifications to attend an academy where they can hopefully fit in with others, their mother sending them on their way to Yokai with her blessing. Many may first notice their close contact when they meet, or just act like buffoons at the sight of their well-developed physique. To some it could be curious, but to others it could just be a typical 'shy twins' scenario despite their social 'openness.' Perhaps that is the case, but some things are best kept unsaid for unwanted ears.

Monster Type: Vampire/Demon hybrids (Succubi, aka in some of my friends' terms with this mix: Succupire)
Monster Rank: S
Abilities: Both having a strong affinity with illusions and manipulations known from succubi and vampires with the blood of those creatures in their veins, they were strong both mentally and physically. They can manipulate and trick others through mental persuasion from eye contact and some other 'less refined' means to do so. Whether it be suggestive persuasion to outright illusions that aren't there.

Use of these abilities would often drain their energy after a certain extent or amount of use, where they will need to replenish their strength either by blood or two other forms of replenishment, one being to either have a taste of another being's soul or to create sexual tension, like causing awkward and possibly embarrassing scenarios or outright teasing. Of these, they'd rather prefer to just drink blood, but Erika has no issue in toying with others.

Besides their 'magic,' they also had trained themselves with a unique choice of weaponry but of course they know it would be bad to have them around a school. However, said weapons were scythes which they'd often use in 'performances' with their friends and family at home.

Monster Appearance: Their tails and 'horns' (the bat ears on Kira's head, ignore the horns on Erika, they're the same as Kira) appear followed with fangs when they feel like feeding, their crimson eyes often giving a stronger glow to them as well.

I put Kira and Erika into one CS because they are sisters, in which not much would be generally different as far as CS's go. I hope that's ok. Also if any of this is an issue, feel free to let me know.

Name: Makoto 'Yuki' Arashuyu; Official name: Yuki Arashuyu
Apparent Age: 18-20
Actual Age: 16
Appearance:
leon2.jpg

Personality: His usual look on his face looks pretty cold (Not temp wise) and intimidating but really it just looks naturally like that. A little carefree and a bit prudish, he let life go as it were but would be somewhat dramatic with all things fluster-worthy. Really someone who's kind and honest about what he says. Some may see him as wanting to be alone as he'd literally be generally chilly to be near, but really he wants to be social. Though usually due to that, no one really likes to be around him due to the occasion something or someone would freeze. Also secretly would like if a female friend, if any were to be had, to call him 'Maki'.

History: Mistakenly named Yuki at birth for somehow confusing his gender as his parents were not the brightest of people, he grew up with some redicule as a child. Due to this, he eventually had enough for having a girl's name and gave himself a new name that he'd want to go by, something that followed something he stood by, in which Makoto was decided. He too was a little laidback as his parents, but he still looked at everything as the way it should be. He didn't have many friends, nor did it bother him externally.

Coming of age, his parents had a moment of realization and figured their son needed to be out there more in the world, so they enrolled him to an academy where he could develop a social life among an education before it would become too late. A bit miffed that his parents just now started to show actual interest about his life, he just shook his head and accepted it to see where it would take him. Wouldn't kill him now, would it?

Monster Type: Snow Man
Monster Rank: A
Abilities: Manipulates the cold, ice, snow in several ways. Could absorb the heat in an area around him to freeze everything around him, create ice at will to either use an extension of his body (Like claws or even a weapon formed of ice) or even throw them as projectiles.
Monster Appearance: N/A

Last edited:
Will you be comfortable playing three characters?

I feel comfortable accepting those two, but we'll need to do some finagling with the rooms...

EDIT: I hope you don't mind, but we will most likely be splitting the sisters up.

@Liam van Alkema Are you still here dude?

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, i'm used to multi-char. Even ask Xypher, I'm handling 10 in another RP XD

10 characters?! That's nuts. How does that work 0_o ?

Just be aware the character limit here is three, we're also pretty lax about post length but we do expect around a paragraph per character.

Do you know what gender your third character will be? We have a lot of girls...
I just would like to know sooner rather than later so I can start thinking up rooming arrangements.

Male. I just need to work it out some point soon.

Alrighty, welcome aboard. :D

Do you have any preference for rooming?

Currently open we have Mary and Omorose. Xylime said she'd rather have male room with Mary.

If you'd like we can have either Kira or Erika room with Omorose, the other can either get her own room or she can go into a 3-person room until another person joins.

Lol so they're kinda like Sapphire except more uhh...Succubus like? Nice yay! Omorose can room with anyone shes gonna be shy anyway

I'd probably say the 3 room bit maybe.

Alright, I made the edit and got my '3rd' CS up. Let me know if I need to fix anything.

So, let's see...

@Zero: For your first two characters, what exactly do you mean by "magic"?

Oh, like the illusions stuff and all that. Sort of a habit to class racial things with that as well.

Yeah. I shoulda asked that same thing last night...

If it's not too much trouble, could you elaborate a bit more on what they can do? Bullet points are fine.

Your snowman dude will more than likely be with Mary. Do you have any preference to who you'd like your other characters to be with? (One with Omorose, the other with whoever you want to be a 3 person with)

Okay let's see...

I suppose since it's a vampire and succubus mix, they'd probably have a strong affinity to mental persuasion, like looking into their eyes and all that, etc etc..

Unsure what would be really acceptable and not here though, so some clarification on that would be nice too. I had other things in mind as well but I want to be sure.

As for the rooming, I can have Kira go with Omorose and Erika with the 3 person. Maybe Tess and Soteria unless pairing two of my characters with two of Xypher's may be an issue. Or perhaps I could do the open room thing, I'll leave that choice with Erika to you, whether you pick another pair, that one or the empty room, I'm good with w/e. Hell, if you want, pick one that you think might cause some comic relief or something :P (atleast I'd hope so)

Status
Not open for further replies.