Yokai Academy - Rebooted OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm really not good at explaining what I'm trying to ask so bare with me <_>

You can do it in any format you want, but if you could briefly describe the ability. Just describe how each one works, upper limits and such like that? Do they need to drain energy/blood to make them work? Does that make sense? I'm terrible at explaining stuff like that <_>

Also keep in mind that we already have an incubus. Xylime is having some computer issues, and I can't speak for her but I think she'd like it if they weren't too similar.

Also-also, I firmly believe everything should be as simple as possible. Not any more or any less, so don't feel like you need to write a paragraph per ability ^_^

I'll leave the rooming to Neo then. I'd prefer to mix up who's rooming with who so you're not with Xypher twice.

Ah, so would you want me to edit it in the CS or perhaps if I ever use them in the IC? Hehe.. I understand though.

My original thought was with illusions like basically what that means. Able to trick the mind with things that aren't there, but yes it would drain their energy everytime they were to use it and being what they are, I would definitely say taking blood is -one- of the ways to get their strength back though.. The other two would be touchy, atleast the last one would be extremely touchy... XD

Oh, speaking of which, blood.. Uncertain here but are there issues with taking blood from beings that aren't human for this?

Oh, speaking of which, blood.. Uncertain here but are there issues with taking blood from beings that aren't human for this?

Up to you. In the R+V Manga, the main Vampire said she "preferred the blood of humans." I don't recall if she actually drank the blood of another monster. I don't mind either way. The cafeteria will provide food for everybody (with the notorious school cafeteria quality, naturally).

Monsters with specialized diets would basically get their own food equivalent much like how vegetarians at my old highschool could request non-meat lunches on demand.

Alright then.

Well, feel free to post in the IC once you get the abilities taken care of.

I don't see any problems with the snowman, his powers are a bit more straight forward.

Yeah, I had no issue with him. It's just Erika and Kira were OCs I've used before and it feels weird to try and change too much of what I'm used to I guess. ^^"

But no matter, still a fun experience and I'll see about editing all that stuff.

Alright. Post away ~

EDIT: Don't worry about the rooming for now. I'll talk to Neo later about what to do with Erika :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap, after reading that last little bit I realized how short on boys we are.

9 female : 4 male ratio. (Tenma doesn't count cuz he's not a student)

This point on I'm restricting new characters to male only until there is some sort of balance.

I also need to be a tad careful with Kira and Erika.. I'm rather uh.. Used to them being in 'mature' environments, lol.. But don't worry ^^"

Yeah, I was gonna wait a little longer before I said anything...

I or Neo will tell you if you go too far, but I think that the absolute maximum amount of maturity we should allow is TV-14.

EDIT: Please also keep in mind this is the maximum and it should only be approached -sparingly-.

Yep. I'll be watchful of it lol, I'm sure it won't be an issue. At best, it'd just remind me of the antics from Rosario + Vampire anyways. But then again, I don't believe that show was TV-14 at all lol.

Yeah... The show... Was basically Japan's equivalent of TV-16 or something.

It made me largely uncomfortable to watch for more than one episode at a time. I said TV-14 cuz Neo hasn't seen/read R+V, but I don't mind if you go that far with groping (literally can't say this without it sounding creepy) but please don't over do it.

The manga was more tolerable than the anime.

Lol...

@neobullseye: Will you please put my actual name instead of Person-who-keeps-changing-their-name -.- dont make me do something to Homura lol

Updates have been made to the IC post. Notable changes include:
* Behold, the new right wing! (Which is completely empty, but details.)
* A new section was added to the CS skeleton. Already accepted characters do not need to include this, future characters do.
* PWKCHN has been changed into Xypher

Still here but still confined to a phone. Hopefully my charger will come in either tomorrow or the next day (fingers crossed)

@Detective Zero Since we have similar monsters, I thought I'd let you know some things. Hiroki came from an incubus/succubus enclave of sorts, so if you want, your sisters can come from there too. (So they can know each other a little more than the others) Also, I was planning that the three's powers wouldn't work on each other (mainly the persuasive part of their power) How does that sound to you?

I don't know if Hiroki and Erika will be rivals or a match made in heaven hell...

Also Neo added the new rooming assignments to the first post if y'all haven't checked it out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.