Yokai Academy - Rebooted OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
okie dokie. Thanks for letting us know!

I had a rabbit that did that once.

Only it was the TV instead of the computer.

R.I.P. Mr. Carrotsworth :c

Lol that sucks, hope to see you back soon @Xylime =)

@Relish Mr. Carrotsworth.....I can see why he did now XD

Sorry guys, been overloaded with RL stuff lately. I don't wanna feel like I'm holding you all down, so I'm afriad I'll have to back out of this :(

...Well now, there's a thing.

@Gaz: It's okay. As I always say, RL goes before RP. You're free to come back whenever your workload clears up a bit ^_^.
@Xylime: Aww, sucks to hear that, dude. I swear, if computers aren't committing suicide out of spite, then they're getting assassinated by animals.

To the both of you, thanks for letting us know. I've been in more than one RP where a player had to drop out for whatever reason and, instead of actually telling the rest of the crew/finding a way to write off his/her character, simply left without any warning whatsoever. This causes other characters to get stuck and their players to get annoyed, which in turn could led to more people quitting, causing a very bad chain reaction that could even lead to the RP's death.

@Xypher : Seeing as there currently are no other players to wait for, feel free to post again.

EDIT: Well, except for Liam , that is...

Last edited:
Dokay I will soon

There, postage has been done. It's not all that much, but eh. That's what you get when you're essentially just talking to eachother.

Also, I'm amused just how much of polar opposites Sherin and Sarah are :P

We needs more people~ Lol

Well, I'll be joining this one. I will be the typical transfer student! Hoho

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Been a bit overwhelmed by RL recently.

I'll try to post soon for Mura and Sherin

Posted for Sherin. She's already thought of fun and interesting nick-names for Saph and Sarah, isn't she nice? She's pretty fun to write for~!

Mura comming tomorrow.

@Akashi What sort of transfer student did you have in mind?

And @~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~ It's still day one :L We just kinda changed things a bit. Everybody got their keys to their rooms, briefly conversed with their room mates and then went off on the tour.

A pure vampire character as a student. What do you think?

I meant nationality wise.

English? Australian? European? I'm not too picky about monster types, just so long as there are no duplicates.

*Twitch twitch* Thought it was the 2nd day....Sherin....:fiery:

@Relish: Nice is... a relative term :P.
@Xypher: To be fair to you, I did initially say that we would timeskip to the next day. I'm sorry if that's what caused the confusion.

@Relish: Nice is... a relative term :P.
@Xypher: To be fair to you, I did initially say that we would timeskip to the next day. I'm sorry if that's what caused the confusion.
It was, but I didnt pay attention lol my bad. Its no biggy, Sherin's not gonna like Sapphire anyway lol

I really had a lot of fun writing for Sherin. At the same time though, it felt odd to blatantly insult another character. But it was fun so who cares!

Status
Not open for further replies.