X-Men Institute, OOC

giphy.gif
<3 love you boo

I'm bored AF x'D whatsup

Trying to think of more power fusions with Penny....thinking about what character to make next...trying to will the energy to take a bath ;O

Accomplished: none of dat

I'm trying to redraft my screenplays and write a new novel but ... getting into FB fights instead ... :/ it's going shite tbh.

HOORAY FOR NOT ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING EVER!!!!

Reactions: Ragamoofin
Working on post just been busy.

I'm trying to redraft my screenplays and write a new novel but ... getting into FB fights instead ... :/ it's going shite tbh.

HOORAY FOR NOT ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING EVER!!!!
Oooh u write screenplays? I'm going to school for Acting.

Working on post just been busy.

Oooh u write screenplays? I'm going to school for Acting.
Film major, yep. I've written two shorts and one serial. I'm working on a feature though :)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Film major, yep. I've written two shorts and one serial. I'm working on a feature though :)
Ooh wish we went to school together would be cool to do like a collaboration you write I act lol.

Ooh wish we went to school together would be cool to do like a collaboration you write I act lol.
Maybe someday! When you make it big and I make it big we could end up working on similar projects lol. I used to think I was just a writer but I've come to realise that I am SO particular about my projects that I'd probably be a better writer/director because I like things a particular way lol (unless I find the right producers and directors to work with that is!!! I'll have to do it myself if I don't find someone with a similar vision to me)

Maybe someday! When you make it big and I make it big we could end up working on similar projects lol. I used to think I was just a writer but I've come to realise that I am SO particular about my projects that I'd probably be a better writer/director because I like things a particular way lol (unless I find the right producers and directors to work with that is!!! I'll have to do it myself if I don't find someone with a similar vision to me)
And me just like when it comes to roleplaying I have to put myself into the character and become them lol. That's where I am a perfection lol. I have to be like what would my char say at this point. How would they react to this and what if that was me as them. Which is why it takes me a bit to work on posts. I think I am a method actor someone that becomes the role lol.

And me just like when it comes to roleplaying I have to put myself into the character and become them lol. That's where I am a perfection lol. I have to be like what would my char say at this point. How would they react to this and what if that was me as them. Which is why it takes me a bit to work on posts. I think I am a method actor someone that becomes the role lol.

(theres a tldr at the bottom because I babble ... ughhhh)

I write hard and fast with RP... my posts might not be as polished as they could be ... Because writing is my "job" (well ... editing right now) so when it comes to RP it's just ... to keep the creative juices flowing yknow, so I don't redraft or edit and I forgive the odd type-o here and there because if I didn't then it would be work not play haha.

But yeah, I love to really play with characters in RP's. When I'm writing a script or doing other "work stuff" I can't enjoy randomness and improvisation because I am a HUGE fan of foreshadowing and the writing principles of Chekov's Gun, I can't do that without serious planning and outlines and drafting. RP is where I can let my silly out (and given that I don't write comedy, I can't have characters like Jack being as full on as he is).

I think my scriptwriting and my RP writing are two entirely separate entities. I don't even use the same voice in my other writing that I do in RP because the beauty of RP is how collaborative and immediate it is, whereas my other writing is much more solitary and takes significantly longer to develop.

TL;DR: CHARACTERS ARE FUN!!!!

(theres a tldr at the bottom because I babble ... ughhhh)

I write hard and fast with RP... my posts might not be as polished as they could be ... Because writing is my "job" (well ... editing right now) so when it comes to RP it's just ... to keep the creative juices flowing yknow, so I don't redraft or edit and I forgive the odd type-o here and there because if I didn't then it would be work not play haha.

But yeah, I love to really play with characters in RP's. When I'm writing a script or doing other "work stuff" I can't enjoy randomness and improvisation because I am a HUGE fan of foreshadowing and the writing principles of Chekov's Gun, I can't do that without serious planning and outlines and drafting. RP is where I can let my silly out (and given that I don't write comedy, I can't have characters like Jack being as full on as he is).

I think my scriptwriting and my RP writing are two entirely separate entities. I don't even use the same voice in my other writing that I do in RP because the beauty of RP is how collaborative and immediate it is, whereas my other writing is much more solitary and takes significantly longer to develop.

TL;DR: CHARACTERS ARE FUN!!!!
You're amazing and hopefully one day I get to play a role in a movie of yours lol.

You're amazing and hopefully one day I get to play a role in a movie of yours lol.
Haha, who knows maybe lol
I dunno if I'd call myself amazing ... an insomniac who makes words ... yes, but amazing ... still a long way to go for that x'D maybe one day!

• Love
Haha, who knows maybe lol
I dunno if I'd call myself amazing ... an insomniac who makes words ... yes, but amazing ... still a long way to go for that x'D maybe one day!
Yeah I'm an optimist most of the time lol. So I believe you'll be amazing one day just like I will one day.

Reactions: Ragamoofin
Yeah I'm an optimist most of the time lol. So I believe you'll be amazing one day just like I will one day.

I like your gusto!!! I don't have much confidence, I know I'll have to face a lot of rejections before I get lucky so I have patience which is something. I'm talking with a former producers assistant who is working on their own projects now so if they can't take on my projects they might know producers that would be interested. I'm not getting my hopes up though, I have a lot of work to do.
Do you have an acting reel yet? You can usually find film students willing to shoot or edit a reel for you if you ask real nicely so make the most of acting school and the resources there to get a really slick reel.

I like your gusto!!! I don't have much confidence, I know I'll have to face a lot of rejections before I get lucky so I have patience which is something. I'm talking with a former producers assistant who is working on their own projects now so if they can't take on my projects they might know producers that would be interested. I'm not getting my hopes up though, I have a lot of work to do.
Do you have an acting reel yet? You can usually find film students willing to shoot or edit a reel for you if you ask real nicely so make the most of acting school and the resources there to get a really slick reel.
Yeah of course definitely in this kind of business rejection is sadly part of the game. And I need to but a Freshman so barely know anyone but I am a social guy so I will get to know people and make friends with the filmmakers they might be the next big Director so would be good to be friends with all of them so I can get those roles XD. But hey be positive that might be your ticket to the big leagues.

Yeah of course definitely in this kind of business rejection is sadly part of the game. And I need to but a Freshman so barely know anyone but I am a social guy so I will get to know people and make friends with the filmmakers they might be the next big Director so would be good to be friends with all of them so I can get those roles XD. But hey be positive that might be your ticket to the big leagues.
Mehhhhh, it's a tent-pole industry, I don't desire to make it "big" so to speak. I just want to make a living and do what I like to do. Getting a few mid-budget serials would be a huge goal for me but ... who knows where life will take you right?

Mehhhhh, it's a tent-pole industry, I don't desire to make it "big" so to speak. I just want to make a living and do what I like to do. Getting a few mid-budget serials would be a huge goal for me but ... who knows where life will take you right?
That's true. I just wanna act and be able to live on it. I love Independent Movies since those you have to really act and not be pushed by a big name to make a good movie. I like those, they're more raw usually too.

@CaptainObvious @Gands posted and well she hates Jack ... and she's looking at Jaime like a meal XD. Damn Jaime terrified of fire and the actual girl who controls fire wants him XD.

Eva:
yg5p0.gif

@CaptainObvious @Gands posted and well she hates Jack ... and she's looking at Jaime like a meal XD. Damn Jaime terrified of fire and the actual girl who controls fire wants him XD.

Eva:
yg5p0.gif

His clearly bad dye job ... that had me in tears x'D (could be my eyeliner which REALLY burns for some reason ... but lets ignore that). I had a good giggle. Good thing Jack has a thick skin but ... damn if she said the dye-job thing out loud ... OUCH!!!! Straight for the jugular.

It's a good thing Jack is camp as Christmas, he honestly doesn't mind Jaime getting all the attention from the ladies.

• Love
His clearly bad dye job ... that had me in tears x'D (could be my eyeliner which REALLY burns for some reason ... but lets ignore that). I had a good giggle. Good thing Jack has a thick skin but ... damn if she said the dye-job thing out loud ... OUCH!!!! Straight for the jugular.

It's a good thing Jack is camp as Christmas, he honestly doesn't mind Jaime getting all the attention from the ladies.
Rofl ... yeah had to keep that in her head lol, but if they were to verbal battle it would eventually come out lol. And I love it. I have a feeling they will become best friends. The Bitch and The Loud Gay Guy usually become best friends ... I know from personal experiences lol.

Reactions: CaptainObvious
Jack will be utterly WOUNDED by a commentary on his hair x'D he's a vain little bitch hah. Pretty sure Penny wouldn't take it lightly either, in fact, they'll both probably dye each others hair a wild colour to spite Eva because why not.
She pretends not to care about Jack but ... I mean if there was a toss up between him and Eva, Penny would have Jack's back.

Lol at the "comedic duo" x'D halfway tempted for Jack to say something like.
"No silly, he's my totally fantastic boyfriend, why are you jealous?"
He can see she's giving Jaime the 'look' ... and as dense as he appears to be, he can be perceptive at times ...

Should I fuck with Jaime like that or ... x'D nahhh thats so mean ... he shouldn't x'D

• Love