X-Men Institute, OOC

Posted IC ... and the "TMI (too much info) Award" goes toooooo ... Jack ...

Someone give this boy a filter!!!

And finally got her intro up and Eva is open for anyone to literally bump into her XD.

Did you mean: Murderous Dance Battle

If so, yes. Let's kill some people with sick moves and wicked burns.

tumblr_p3c0vrhpxI1stftvmo6_250.gif

Argh, so sleepy~ I'll get to my replies in the morning, my brain is fried rn. X(

....but I think I have a few more ideas for power fusions. (; @CaptainObvious @Cosmic Penguin @Justin

Jack/Tiffany

Blastzone

60wO4Gx.gif

Dermal armor is much lighter and seemingly hollow, exceptionally tough to pierce despite appearing thin. Greater speeds are capable of being reached due to the sleeker formation of armored form.

Eva/Penny

Fahrenheit

giphy.gif

Born from fire and control, this combination manifests as the ability to manipulate temperatures, granting control over cold and heat in the same stroke.

Eva/Marvin

Outburst

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9i6cwsr56fc484o8sskk0ow00_640.gif

Although opposing elements, the meeting of the two creates a specialized form of hydrokinesis backed by high temperatures provided by pyrokinesis. The result is the ability to control and generate boiling waters and manipulate steam.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Ragamoofin wow dude these are awesome keep them coming lmfao. And can't wait for Eva and Marvin to me lol.

Reactions: Ragamoofin
Someone ban me from posting Jack ic ... x'D

Eva has company @Justin :)

@Ragamoofin I like Eva and Penny combined ... I doubt they'll cooperate well together for some reason so Ansell might be the only way they can use their powers in tandem x'D

• Love

@Ragamoofin I like Eva and Penny combined ... I doubt they'll cooperate well together for some reason so Ansell might be the only way they can use their powers in tandem x'D
Yeah Eva and Penny will probably butt heads a lot lol.
And nice post lmfao.

Reactions: CaptainObvious
In the process. Have some posting time doing laundry

Yeah Eva and Penny will probably butt heads a lot lol.
And nice post lmfao.

Ansell trying to keep together the team like:

BvwAs7bIEAEJ2yK.png

• Love
Ansell trying to keep together the team like:

BvwAs7bIEAEJ2yK.png
MY CAT DOES THAT ALL THE TIME x'D she gets stuck to everything beacuse she has gigantic velociraptor claws

• Love
@CaptainObvious he's hot and I'm hard. And Eva is dead lol.

After @Gands I'll post lol.
Hahah yes ... it just came out ... I hate myself sometimes, Im trying to write a serious emotional scene for something else but "he's hot and I'm hard' just ... fuck x'D Jack is so goddamn distracting someone give him some ritalin and a time out

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Gands
Jack is like "Well ... I wasn't wrong ... I mean you did walk through flames and ... I have impenetrable skin... Hot and hard ... makes sense ... And, don't get all defensive but ... Pfft cmon, you're an attractive guy. Reading a zero on my gaydar though."

Lol. Then Eva says "I can set things on fire" and he's like, "Great, now we're Fast, Hot and Hard. DAMMIT!"

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Gands
For the record, though he wouldn't admit it. Jaime could be convinced I think, between Jack and Ansell.

Jack is ... free spirited ... If Jaime wants to experiment with anyone, Jack is always game, but ... beware ... Ever since his failed first relationship he's had a hard time with commitment. He's more of a boink-n-bail type of guy so don't expect breakfast in bed the next morning x'D

Maybe Jaime could convince him to not be scared of relationships anymore, yknow, since they're both playing therapist (not that Jaime has to volunteer to be his partner, but hey, if he swung that way, why not x'D)

Reactions: Ragamoofin
I see it as a gradual thing. Maybe he will catch himself looking.. Then shake his head..

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: CaptainObvious
For the record, though he wouldn't admit it. Jaime could be convinced I think, between Jack and Ansell.

Jack is ... free spirited ... If Jaime wants to experiment with anyone, Jack is always game, but ... beware ... Ever since his failed first relationship he's had a hard time with commitment. He's more of a boink-n-bail type of guy so don't expect breakfast in bed the next morning x'D

Maybe Jaime could convince him to not be scared of relationships anymore, yknow, since they're both playing therapist (not that Jaime has to volunteer to be his partner, but hey, if he swung that way, why not x'D)

Ansell:

giphy.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gands
And that, is why uou cant go far wrong between Jack and Ansell. They keep you laughing and in a good mood.

Can Ansell handle Jack tho x'D he's a handful and a half x'D (and then some), not to mention Penny is part of the deal ... since she's his besto and he'll insist on including her in things to try get her to make friends.

Uh oh...sounds like a challenge