X-Men Institute, OOC

Awesome!!! I've got some random stuff to do but I'll be around later. :) I love seeing new posts and rp's ... yknow not dying after 3 IC posts lol

Awesome!!! I've got some random stuff to do but I'll be around later. :) I love seeing new posts and rp's ... yknow not dying after 3 IC posts lol
Well this a fun bunch. So if it stays fun than rp should stay alive lol.

Reactions: CaptainObvious
Well this a fun bunch. So if it stays fun than rp should stay alive lol.
Yup yup, hope so!!! I'm snowed in for the next couple of days so bring on the RP fun. I will be here!!!

Rp by phone..its a thing right ? And yes, nothing better than a lively group !

Alright, going to try to remember to post tonight. Yesterday turned crazy.

If I may... is there an updated roster somewhere?

If I may... is there an updated roster somewhere?
There isn't because I'm lazy .. but I guess I should get my shit together and update the first page ...

In the mean time ... I'll list the characters that are active IC as our active roster.

Jack (Savage)
Penny (Tripswitch)
Alice (Thorn -sort of more NPC at the moment since we don't have any teachers/staff in play yet)
Jaime (El Toro)
Ansell (no field name yet)
Marvin (Maelstrom)
Eva (Wildfire)
Octavia (Harmony)
Tiffany (Hummingbird)

Punch me if I missed anyone but please be gentle, there's a blizzard, I bruise easily and I won't get to a hospital with this snow x'D

Also, Hi, I'm Lucky.

Name: Gideon Star AKA Astral/ Astro/ Projector
Sex: Male
Enrolled: Student
Relationship status: Single, Bisexual.

Appearance: Gideon stands at a modest 5'10 and has a lanky and wiry build compared to most. He prefers to wear ease to maneuver clothing that can act as both street clothes and pjs that typically consist of t-shirts and jeans, occasionally sweatpants and always some form of footwear, mostly slippers and flip-flops that are there.He has blue eyes and brown hair that is spiked on the top. He has a light brown beard and also has a scar on his right hand that is in a triangular shape.

95a5490607889634a3a346bd09695743.png
Personality: Gideon is an extremely anxious man who tends to be very skittish around new people, very untrusting of most people, fearing them. He tries to avoid interaction and keeps mostly to himself. However, if he feels safe and secure around a person, he can be extremely friendly and even share a few jokes with them. He is a pacifist and will only fight if he needs too, preferring to avoid combat whenever he can.

Power: Astral Projection- Gideon has the ability to project himself. In this form, he can interact with the environment, however he is made of pure light.

Light Manipulation- He can manipulate light in his astral form to make weaponry to fight. However, doing this is extremely dangerous and must know the weapon precisely before it can be made. If he does not, he runs the risk of exhausting his energy.

Strengths: Extremely positive when he isn't a nervous wreck, knows how to cook multiple different meals, is very stealthy when he needs to be. Photographic memory and also good at jokes, extreme knowledge of cars.

Weaknesses: Insomniac ( He astro projects in his sleep and often can't get a full night's rest/ his brain is always active), " ghosts in high emotional state" ( unable to interact with the environment/ move/ talk when he becomes too terrified, Light hurts him if he screws up his weapon creation, Vunerable to attacks in astral projection form that can kill him, if attacks get through pure light form/ becomes human, he sustains wounds to his mortal body, can only project within a three city block range without becoming pure light or waking up. Has a phobia of riding in small cars ( He can ride trains, buses, minivans, it's just small cars)

Bio: Gideon Star was born to two mutant parents. His father was a police officer and his mother was a nurse. He was in a car accident when he was eighteen years old and was in a very long " Coma". Well, it wasn't actually a coma. His powers activated at the time and due to the heightened trauma, he could see and hear everything, but couldn't react to anything that was happening around him. That was true for a whole year of his life.

He finally managed to gain control of his powers on his nineteenth birthday, but after that point, he hadn't realized he was a mutant, chalking it up to a weird dream. He continued on with his normal life for another four years of his life. One night, he went out to a party with his friends.

He was exhausted and fell asleep on the bed of the party. He however woke up back at the party in the living room, assuming that one of his friends had moved him there. Gideon went home with the guys, but at about three blocks, he glitched out and freaked his friends out and the car rammed into a tree. Gideon woke up with a start at the party with a broken arm and was rushed to the hospital, but nobody could find an explanation, but he knew why. At that point, he found the mutant school and joined, knowing that he couldn't just continue his regular life, especially if these 'incidents' kept occurring.

Anything else: Gideon can eat and drink in his astral projection form... however, since he is pure light, he doesn't get full or drunk. He has to wake up at least once a day to actually eat. Though he can interact with people in his non-astral projection form, he prefers to talk in his astral projection form.

Also, Hi, I'm Lucky.

Name: Gideon Star AKA Astral/ Astro/ Projector
Relationship status: Single, Bisexual.

Appearance: Gideon stands at a modest 5'10 and has a lanky and wiry build compared to most. He prefers to wear ease to maneuver clothing that can act as both street clothes and pjs that typically consist of t-shirts and jeans, occasionally sweatpants and always some form of footwear, mostly slippers and flip-flops that are there.He has blue eyes and brown hair that is spiked on the top. He has a light brown beard and also has a scar on his right hand that is in a triangular shape.

95a5490607889634a3a346bd09695743.png
Personality: Gideon is an extremely anxious man who tends to be very skittish around new people, very untrusting of most people, fearing them. He tries to avoid interaction and keeps mostly to himself. However, if he feels safe and secure around a person, he can be extremely friendly and even share a few jokes with them. He is a pacifist and will only fight if he needs too, preferring to avoid combat whenever he can.

Power: Astral Projection- Gideon has the ability to project himself. In this form, he can interact with the environment, however he is made of pure light.

Light Manipulation- He can manipulate light in his astral form to make weaponry to fight. However, doing this is extremely dangerous and must know the weapon precisely before it can be made. If he does not, he runs the risk of exhausting his energy.

Strengths: Extremely positive when he isn't a nervous wreck, knows how to cook multiple different meals, is very stealthy when he needs to be. Photographic memory and also good at jokes, extreme knowledge of cars.

Weaknesses: Insomniac ( He astro projects in his sleep and often can't get a full night's rest/ his brain is always active), " ghosts in high emotional state" ( unable to interact with the environment/ move/ talk when he becomes too terrified, Light hurts him if he screws up his weapon creation, Vunerable to attacks in astral projection form that can kill him, if attacks get through pure light form/ becomes human, he sustains wounds to his mortal body, can only project within a three city block range without becoming pure light or waking up. Has a phobia of riding in small cars ( He can ride trains, buses, minivans, it's just small cars)

Bio: Gideon Star was born to two mutant parents. His father was a police officer and his mother was a nurse. He was in a car accident when he was eighteen years old and was in a very long " Coma". Well, it wasn't actually a coma. His powers activated at the time and due to the heightened trauma, he could see and hear everything, but couldn't react to anything that was happening around him. That was true for a whole year of his life.

He finally managed to gain control of his powers on his nineteenth birthday, but after that point, he hadn't realized he was a mutant, chalking it up to a weird dream. He continued on with his normal life for another four years of his life. One night, he went out to a party with his friends.

He was exhausted and fell asleep on the bed of the party. He however woke up back at the party in the living room, assuming that one of his friends had moved him there. Gideon went home with the guys, but at about three blocks, he glitched out and freaked his friends out and the car rammed into a tree. Gideon woke up with a start at the party with a broken arm and was rushed to the hospital, but nobody could find an explanation, but he knew why. At that point, he found the mutant school and joined, knowing that he couldn't just continue his regular life, especially if these 'incidents' kept occurring.

Anything else: Gideon can eat and drink in his astral projection form... however, since he is pure light, he doesn't get full or drunk. He has to wake up at least once a day to actually eat. Though he can interact with people in his non-astral projection form, he prefers to talk in his astral projection form.
Looks rad, hop on over to IC. I'm going to bed :D

Also ... just a heads up ... Jack basically hops onto every cute guy in school so expect to get a whole bunch of flirting from him x'D Oh and Eva is also on the prowl it seems although Jaime has caught her eye lol

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Omg gimme some Gideon.

Also is it okay to make a second character or no?

WIP
rMCTopE.png

Name: Daniel 'Danny' Thomas (Biggie Smalls)
Relationship status: Bisexual

Appearance: Danny is a young man of imposing stature. His body is his temple and it is always well kept. He has tawny brown skin with little to no blemishes, and ash golden brown dreadlocks. His eyes are dark gray and he believes his most defining feature is literally everything about him. He exclusively dresses athletically when he is normal sized, but in small size he wears a variety of clothing that he makes himself.

Personality:
Daniel has confidence for miles, he always takes care to look like he knows what he's doing, even if he is hopelessly lost. He doesn't have patience for people who beat around the bush or lack belief in themselves. He is very prideful and vain and has a very high opinion of himself. Because he only wants the best for himself , Daniel is picky and indecisive with life choices and dating.

Because he makes his own clothing, Daniel is very creative and it's rare for him to not be able to create something. He is quite hands on and when he's in a good mood, he doesn't mind giving a few pointers or giving a tutorial. He is however, quite impatient and will usually give up on a pupil who fumbles more than twice. The man is quite honest and opinionated and even if you don't want the truth, he'll probably give it to you anyway.

Despite these less than savory traits, Daniel dotes on his close friends and will always lend an ear if they need it. He'll also gift them with homemade clothes or accessories. Becoming Daniel's friend isn't very hard and honestly, if you'll kill a bug for him, you're probably in his good book already.

Power: Size Manipulation
The ability to manipulate his own size from that of a skyscraper to the size of an insect while keeping his physical proportions. Strength is increased the bigger he gets, but strength is decreased the small he gets. In the future, Danny will be able to manipulate the size of up to three other people, but at the moment he can only affect himself.

Strengths:

• Good Listener
  • Sewing/Knitting/Embroidery/Fashion Design - He can do it all!
  • Stealthy
  • Great Hand - Eye Coordination
  • Sketching

Weaknesses:

• Squeamish
  • Emotionally Driven Power (Sadness=Small/Anger=Big AF)
  • Indecisive Dater (he once dated fourteen people in one month, and he broke up with them for stupid reasons i.e "She buys off brand deodorant. Yuck" or "He calls 'belching' 'burping'." etc.)
  • Clumsy when large. He has to be very careful to avoid mass destruction.

Bio: A brief background. Who is your character? Where do they come from? How did they discover their power? Why have they come to the academy? What are their goals and aspirations?
Before his powers manifested at thirteen years old, Daniel's life was picture perfect. His father was a defense attorney and his mother ran several soup kitchens all over New York city. The Thomas' were charitable folk ...

Anything else: There is a dollhouse in his room that serves as his house for when he's small. He bought, modified or crafted most of the furniture in it.

WIP

Last edited:
Omg, I want in.

Reactions: Ragamoofin
Alright, working on a post now.

Octavia: ew who are you

Ansell:

a9c.gif

I've narrowed my character choices to 2. Or 3. Maaaaybe 4. But I do find myself getting ready to join.

Reactions: Ragamoofin
Umm ... I thought that the "bad part" of the blizzard was supposed to be today and tomorrow till roughly 4 o'clock ... but uhhh ... I've just been told that this was the "easy part" and that the "bad part" of the blizzard hits tomorrow from around 4'oclock ... if you don't hear from me over the next couple of days it's because I died.

(:

I've narrowed my character choices to 2. Or 3. Maaaaybe 4. But I do find myself getting ready to join.

Umm ... I thought that the "bad part" of the blizzard was supposed to be today and tomorrow till roughly 4 o'clock ... but uhhh ... I've just been told that this was the "easy part" and that the "bad part" of the blizzard hits tomorrow from around 4'oclock ... if you don't hear from me over the next couple of days it's because I died.

(:

Best of luck to the both of you!!!!