X-Men Institute, OOC

Jack will be utterly WOUNDED by a commentary on his hair x'D he's a vain little bitch hah. Pretty sure Penny wouldn't take it lightly either, in fact, they'll both probably dye each others hair a wild colour to spite Eva because why not.
She pretends not to care about Jack but ... I mean if there was a toss up between him and Eva, Penny would have Jack's back.

Lol at the "comedic duo" x'D halfway tempted for Jack to say something like.
"No silly, he's my totally fantastic boyfriend, why are you jealous?"
He can see she's giving Jaime the 'look' ... and as dense as he appears to be, he can be perceptive at times ...

Should I fuck with Jaime like that or ... x'D nahhh thats so mean ... he shouldn't x'D
Yes Penny and Eva need to have a bitch battle lol.

Please do it ... not only piss off Eva, thinking Jaime is gay and of course with Jack of all people, but make Jaime even more uncomfortable with fire-starter eying him and Jack saying they dating XD. Do it.

Yes Penny and Eva need to have a bitch battle lol.

Please do it ... not only piss off Eva, thinking Jaime is gay and of course with Jack of all people, but make Jaime even more uncomfortable with fire-starter eying him and Jack saying they dating XD. Do it.
Don't be cruel x'D haha
You know Jack won't keep the facade up for too long ... he'll start swooning over how excited he is to have a date with Callum in like ... 18 seconds x'D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Don't be cruel x'D haha
You know Jack won't keep the facade up for too long ... he'll start swooning over how excited he is to have a date with Callum in like ... 18 seconds x'D
Ahh fine XD
giphy.gif

Ahh fine XD
giphy.gif
Lol I'll do it for just a second, only because I got a (hopefully good?) phonecall this morning. I'm heading to an agency for interview now but I'll be back later this evening to post Pen and Jack's replies. Jack HAS to take the piss so of course he'll pull Eva and Jaime's leg x'D

• Love
Reactions: Ragamoofin
Good luck and safe travels!!!!

I will try to have a post up tonight.

Good luck and safe travels!!!!
I... fell ... asleep ...

A blizzard is coming so I'll be snowed in for ... i dunno how long. As long as the power/internet doesn't die ... BRING ON THE BOREDOM AND RP-ING!!!!

I won't be going anywhere, agency be damned, the snow is supposed to be dire but we'll see.

EDIT

THANKYOU!!!! I never drove up to that office before and it was a bit of a ways out (and last minute) but made it there and back in one piece, thanks!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
POSTED YEAH!!!! WOO

Anyone here before I fall asleep again?
Whats up folks?

Working on my post! The wacky twin shenanigans are in full swing!!!

• Love
Reactions: CaptainObvious
You still here Raga?

Yessss just very tired and scatterbrained. @_@; finally trudging along on ny post!!!

I'm so dead man x'D its 5am and I've had no sleep x'D imma crash soon. GOT MY WORK DONE!!!! (but no creative script time :( wahhh)

No one on this bloody website uses GMT+0 x'D hahaha *shakes an angry European fist*

Hhhhh i gotta go to sleep myself stayed up too long and I've got work tomorrow ×_×7 see yall in the morn!!!!

Will get a Eva post up soon