X-Men Institute, OOC

Hmm, cultivating characters in your head when you're at work really helps the time go by. At least I'm off, maybe I'll get some actual progress on a few tonight.

Thinking about a mutant alchemist with a dark past, dumb lucky wannabe magician/actual fate witch, esper cyborg with a taste for dubstep, sylph/wind elemental.

And I'm gonna try to get a NPC list going, but I'll probably have to work with @CaptainObvious for that one!!!!

Reactions: CaptainObvious
I'm sick and barely alive but ... I'm still here kinda.

Reactions: Ragamoofin
And still getting Eva intro up just once again life has taken a huge dump but oddly a pretty dump just not a good one for roleplaying if that makes sense. And @Ragamoofin @Angelic Fusion need to do Pyresong lol

• Love
@Ragamoofin Penny should go bunk off school and run into Marv and be like

"Ansell quit following me. I don't want a lecture about using my powers responsibly. It was just a joke. Jeeze"
And Marv is like.
"I'm not Ansell."
And she's having none of it xD

• Love
And still getting Eva intro up just once again life has taken a huge dump but oddly a pretty dump just not a good one for roleplaying if that makes sense. And @Ragamoofin @Angelic Fusion need to do Pyresong lol

Like it??? I think it sounds pretty cool, but a lot of power fusions end up that way. I like the idea of Ansell coming up with names for the powers he combines, especially if it's one he really likes. Probably keeps a diary of all the ones he's come up with. XD He's a huge nerd and a superfan of powers in general.

Ansell's power be like:

IzeX2vW.gif

@Ragamoofin Penny should go bunk off school and run into Marv and be like

"Ansell quit following me. I don't want a lecture about using my powers responsibly. It was just a joke. Jeeze"
And Marv is like.
"I'm not Ansell."
And she's having none of it xD

These are exactly the shenanigans I want to happen with Marvin and Ansell.

Marvin:

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
These are exactly the shenanigans I want to happen with Marvin and Ansell.

Marvin:

giphy.gif
Penny drains his powers and is like ... "This feels weird ...." And then the (god forgive me for the pun that's totally not intended here ...) The penny drops and she realises this isn't the same guy and she's like.

"You have three seconds to explain why you're wearing Ansell's face and don't have his powers"

and Marvin is like "How do you know about my pow-" and then realises his powers are 'gone' and is like "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME D:"
and she's like
P: "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"
M: "GIVE ME BACK MY POWERS!"
P: "FINE BUT START TALKING"
M: "I'M ANSELL'S TWIN"
P: "OH ... OKAY ... WHY ARE WE YELLING?"
M: "BECAUSE I'M BREAKING THE FORTH WALL SO I CAN POINT OUT THAT IT'S CAPTAIN OBVIOUS WHO JUST LIKES CAPS LATELY"

don't do drugs.

• Love
This is the ideal scenario tbh. Cue Marvin raising hell in the X-Mansion.

Marvin and Ansell in a nutshell:

Reactions: CaptainObvious
Of all the people Marv runs into first when getting a first impression of the school ... It's Penny ... the chick that everyone except the guy with armour-skin is afraid of at this stage x'D

I didn't mean for her to seem evil ... she's not she just has 0% time to deal with people and their drama (oh but she will ... she secretly loves ya'll x'D)

I was thinking to start a bit of drama ... maybe Penny gets nabbed by some Inhumans ... I can't remember if Rogue could absorb Inhumans powers (I should ... I love Rogue I should know this stuff...) she could absorb Ms/Captain Marvel and she isn't a mutant but I think Penny should be just Mutants so she doesn't get too OP (maybe in the future she can absorb Inhumans but right now she can only dampen powers she can't even manifest them so ...)

ANYHOW ... yeah ... how does that sound? Penny gets nabbed, Thorn discovers Penny has been stolen (her boyfriend quietly lets her know and perhaps the students overhear and... if they feel like it they can launch a rescue mission that turns to chaos or just leave her because they don't like her -you know Jack would tear Attillan up to bring her back anyway so there's plenty of drama to go around. Jack will be pissed with people who don't help so there's drama there, and those who do help can have fun skipping school to fight Inhumans-).

Thoughts? COmments? Concerns?

Sounds good!!! To throw Marv into the mix, he could see Penny get napped, try to fight off the Inhumans and (most likely) lose and retreat. Hm, same Inhumans could see Ansell around and confuse him for Marvin and attack. Cue Ansell kicking ass for once??

I think Penny should be just Mutants so she doesn't get too OP (maybe in the future she can absorb Inhumans but right now she can only dampen powers she can't even manifest them so ...)

I'm wondering this about Ansell? I don't think Penny and his powers function quite the same way; Penny can manipulate mutant powers, while Ansell generates a force and unities himself with the power of someone else. I think that might let him be able to bypass the mutant/Inhuman power difference???

@CaptainObvious help me out here D;

@Ragamoofin @Cosmic Penguin lol Eva and Tiffany power mix Dancing Flames mix of flash step with pyrokinesis causing every step she takes to set a fire behind her. Don't know if that makes sense lol.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Hm, what about Trailblazer! :D @Cosmic Penguin @Justin

Ever feel like going for a jog to burn calories acres at the same time? 'cause that's what you're gonna be doing with the equivalent of a rocket at your feet. Speed boost out the wazoo with this one, and don't even worry about bumping into anything, hehe.

N O T H I N G C A N S T O P T H E T R A I L B L A Z E R

Sounds good!!! To throw Marv into the mix, he could see Penny get napped, try to fight off the Inhumans and (most likely) lose and retreat. Hm, same Inhumans could see Ansell around and confuse him for Marvin and attack. Cue Ansell kicking ass for once??

I'm wondering this about Ansell? I don't think Penny and his powers function quite the same way; Penny can manipulate mutant powers, while Ansell generates a force and unities himself with the power of someone else. I think that might let him be able to bypass the mutant/Inhuman power difference???

@CaptainObvious help me out here D;

I think we should limit powers affecting other characters/beings to just mutants, since the characters are sort of power-noobs in most cases and inhuman control would make fights too easy + characters too OP. Those are just my thoughts though and I'm fairly flexible if the group consensus is otherwise.

(I'm like the RP president cept not Trump ... like a nice president that says "What do you guys want? ... Okay you can have that, but don't push the nuke button okay, that's my only rule")

Lol ... crap I feel sick again ... fukkkkkkkk

• Love
Sure thing! Ansell is hereby bound to just mutants(for now ;) )

Aah, sorry you feel bad again! D: Pls don't die

Sure thing! Ansell is hereby bound to just mutants(for now ;) )

Aah, sorry you feel bad again! D: Pls don't die
Dude I've had stomach flu for the best part of a week already ... It hasn't killed me ... yet ....

YET!

Pretty close though.

You're perishing

DKtBSbRWkAI0vcs.jpg

• Love
Jaime would currently not mind if Penny took his powers permanently. He isnt so enamored of them and the rage that comes with it.

Jaime would currently not mind if Penny took his powers permanently. He isnt so enamored of them and the rage that comes with it.
Penny's power is temporary ... so ... she'd have to keep removing Jaime's powers for it to work, but she could switch him off for a long time each time if that makes sense ... He'd have to ask nicely though ;P pahahaha. I'll work on a reply now Rag if you're still here and ready to jump in with Marv, go ahead :) I'll leave my reply open enough that you can do what you like :)

• Love
@Ragamoofin @Cosmic Penguin lol Eva and Tiffany power mix Dancing Flames mix of flash step with pyrokinesis causing every step she takes to set a fire behind her. Don't know if that makes sense lol.

Did you mean: Murderous Dance Battle

If so, yes. Let's kill some people with sick moves and wicked burns.

• Love