X-Men Institute, OOC

Eva when she realizes she's never won a lipsync
Eva
54ae2440a90717687de9970b23841d75.gif

*keeps looking over inhuman and mutant hybrid OC and pushing discussing it with the mods for forever* I should figure out who Gideon can interact with.

Ah ;D Alas, the IC hasn't moved in a while, and I think Captain might still be sick, but put a tack in that idea! :D

Seventh Week!

Mogul, completely silver: Greetings, Earthlings.

Mogul: You've been hitting every curve I've thrown at you, and I'll tell you, you've knocked it out of the park. In fact, I think it might be going out of...orbit.

Mogul: Space might be the final frontier for some, but for you all, it's just another mission away. I can't have my top five feeling out of their element up there, so I'll give you challenge that's sure to be out of this world.

Mogul: For this week's challenge I'll be sending you up, up and away to make your very own space age couture. The first mutants on the moon will be dressed to the nines if I have any say about it.

Mogul: X-Models, suit up and blast off!

Last edited:
*puts tack in hybrid idea, even though he is fully developed anyway* Also, I actually have the appearance picked out if anyone is curious.

Reactions: Ragamoofin
I'm def gonna reply tomorrsies

Sixth Week!

Mogul, completely silver: Greetings, Earthlings.

Mogul: You've been hitting every curve I've thrown at you, and I'll tell you, you've knocked it out of the park. In fact, I think it might be going out of...orbit.

Mogul: Space might be the final frontier for some, but for you all, it's just another mission away. I can't have my top five feeling out of their element up there, so I'll give you challenge that's sure to be out of this world.

Mogul: For this week's challenge I'll be sending you up, up and away to make your very own space age couture. The first mutants on the moon will be dressed to the nines if I have any say about it.

Mogul: X-Models, suit up and blast off!
Omg this immediately came to mind, but with a space helmet of course lol
9e4c6c6693abc6b34f7679c179678f61.jpg

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: Momento Mori
Week 7 Stats

Megan: Win

Eva: Win

Ansell: Safe

Marvin: Btm2

Penny: Btm2

Lipsync Song: Katy Perry - ET

Winner: Eva

Eliminated: Penny

Last edited:
The real gag comes next week when Marvin and Megan land in the bottom, Eva and Ansell's in the top to decide who goes home and who makes top 3. The lipsync is iconic and the spool pull that follows goes down as the most shocking moment of the whole season

Ansell having to decide between robbing Megan of her deserved win or eliminating his own brother:

bGPQOXy.gif

• Love
The real gag comes next week when Marvin and Megan land in the bottom, Eva and Ansell's in the top to decide who goes home and who makes top 3. The lipsync is iconic and the spool pull that follows goes down as the most shocking moment of the whole season

Ansell having to decide between robbing Megan of her deserved win or eliminating his own brother:

bGPQOXy.gif
Megan when she's lands in the bottom:
1*ZBhRBd2Tw97KR2Pv8KjQuw.gif

0f9dff69ca30cbc9c050bdcc45a00a54.gif

• Love
After the fateful lipsync

Mogul: My goodness, that was certainly one for the books

Mogul: But I have made my decision

Mogul: Ansell.

Ansell, under his breath: oh god

Mogul: You're a winner, baby

Ansell, literally on the verge of tears: hh

Mogul: Eva, you are safe

Eva:

Im-leaving-GIF.gif

Mogul: Ansell, the power is in your hands. Whose thread have you decided to pull?

Ansell, legit crying: Well, uh, this definitely isn't a choice I wanted to make [chuckles through his tears] If I'm being honest, I'd rather see Eva standing here

Eva from the back of the stage: true

Ansell: To me, the people in the bottom don't deserve to be there. Megan's been phenomenal this entire time, and Marvin has shown so m-much. [wiping away tears] I'm sorry, I just- [stops, tries to keep from sobbing]

Ansell: It's such an honor to be in this class, and to see what everyone has to offer is the greatest gift, and I-I know someone has to go [breathes heavily] and I have to choose

Ansell: [pulls the spool out of his hair, hands clasped around it] Please forgive me, but [shows the spool, his own name on it] but I have to pick myself. I'm so sorry [just starts sobbing]

Eva:

giphy.gif

Mogul:

tenor.gif

Megan:

source.gif

Marvin:

im-shook-gif-2.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
After the fateful lipsync

Mogul: My goodness, that was certainly one for the books

Mogul: But I have made my decision

Mogul: Ansell.

Ansell, under his breath: oh god

Mogul: You're a winner, baby

Ansell, literally on the verge of tears: hh

Mogul: Eva, you are safe

Eva:

Im-leaving-GIF.gif

Mogul: Ansell, the power is in your hands. Whose thread have you decided to pull?

Ansell, legit crying: Well, uh, this definitely isn't a choice I wanted to make [chuckles through his tears] If I'm being honest, I'd rather see Eva standing here

Eva from the back of the stage: true

Ansell: To me, the people in the bottom don't deserve to be there. Megan's been phenomenal this entire time, and Marvin has shown so m-much. [wiping away tears] I'm sorry, I just- [stops, tries to keep from sobbing]

Ansell: It's such an honor to be in this class, and to see what everyone has to offer is the greatest gift, and I-I know someone has to go [breathes heavily] and I have to choose

Ansell: [pulls the spool out of his hair, hands clasped around it] Please forgive me, but [shows the spool, his own name on it] but I have to pick myself. I'm so sorry [just starts sobbing]

Eva:

giphy.gif

Mogul:

tenor.gif

Megan:

source.gif

Marvin:

im-shook-gif-2.gif
That twist though
giphy.gif

• Love
Mogul's Runway War
Power Rankings as of Week Eight!
  • 1st:. Megan: 5 Wins, 2 Highs, 1 Btm2.
  • 2nd:. Ansell: 4 Wins, 3 Safes, 1 High. Self-Out Week 8.

• 3rd:. Eva: 4 Wins, 2 Safes, 1 High,1 Btm2.

• 4th:. Marvin: 2 Wins, 2 Safes, 1 High, 3 Btm2.

• 5th:. Gideon: 1 Win, 2 Safes, 1 Low, 1 Btm2. Out Week 6.

• 6th:. Penny: 3 Safes, 2 Lows, 2 Btm2. Out Week 7.

• 7th:. Jack: 2 Safes, 2 Lows, 1 Bmt2, Out Week 5 & 6.

• 8th:. Octavia: 3 Safes, 1 Bmt2, Out Week 4 & 6.

• 9th:. Tasha: 1 Safe, 1 Low, 1 Bmt2, Out Week 3 & 6.

• 10th:. Tiffany: 2 Bmt2, Out Week 2 & 6.

• 11th:. Jaime: 1 Btm2, Out Week 1 & 6.

Last edited:
Marvin: here's that marker you wanted, what are you gonna use it for?

Ansell:

220.png

Eva backstage realizing she not only lost the lipsync to Ansell, but missed out on her last chance to eliminate Megan, has no chance of winning, and Ansell only won the lipsync to send himself home:

tumblr_inline_p53gguFW851rzbdqg_400.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Eva backstage realizing she not only lost the lipsync to Ansell, but missed out on her last chance to eliminate Megan, has no chance of winning, and Ansell only won the lipsync to send himself home:

tumblr_inline_p53gguFW851rzbdqg_400.gif
That lady honestly has anger issues rofl she needs help.

Eva won because she can now sell Angry Redhead Merch T-Shirts aan Accessories rofl. It's all about branding.

tenor.gif

• Love