X-Men Institute, OOC

Oh I think it's my turn to post in the kitchen squad. Will do tomorrow didn't know lol sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragamoofin
I should probably get up a post for Samuel, too :O

Reactions: Justin
That lady honestly has anger issues rofl she needs help.

Eva won because she can now sell Angry Redhead Merch T-Shirts aan Accessories rofl. It's all about branding.

tenor.gif

Ansell packing up his things: Oh, man. What a ride this was, huh?

Ansell: You know, I'm actually not mad that I had to eliminate myself, because...I put something in motion.

Ansell: It was around the fifth week that I really had to step back and realize that Megan was probably going to win this thing and I'd be destined for runner-up.

Ansell: So, instead of giving up, I amped it up. I stayed out of the bottom this entire time, never even placed low and won four challenges on top of that. True, Eva did, too, but with Megan in the race there's just no way she can win.

Ansell: And as I found out, neither would I. Try as I might, I couldn't win this season, but there's always next time.

Ansell: Think about it. Megan wins, there's no way she can come back for a spot in the next season, and with Eva as the runner-up she'll more than likely be satisfied with the fame and decline coming back.

Ansell: And where do you think that leaves me? The self-eliminated, four challenge winner, most experienced player in the game coming back for another shot at the title.

Ansell: Sounds like season 3's winner to me, hehe >;P

Ansell packing up his things: Oh, man. What a ride this was, huh?

Ansell: You know, I'm actually not mad that I had to eliminate myself, because...I put something in motion.

Ansell: It was around the fifth week that I really had to step back and realize that Megan was probably going to win this thing and I'd be destined for runner-up.

Ansell: So, instead of giving up, I amped it up. I stayed out of the bottom this entire time, never even placed low and won four challenges on top of that. True, Eva did, too, but with Megan in the race there's just no way she can win.

Ansell: And as I found out, neither would I. Try as I might, I couldn't win this season, but there's always next time.

Ansell: Think about it. Megan wins, there's no way she can come back for a spot in the next season, and with Eva as the runner-up she'll more than likely be satisfied with the fame and decline coming back.

Ansell: And where do you think that leaves me? The self-eliminated, four challenge winner, most experienced player in the game coming back for another shot at the title.

Ansell: Sounds like season 3's winner to me, hehe >;P
Eva:
tenor.gif

tumblr_m403k7TWA31qfqzs8o1_500.gif

• Love
Ansell:

ewYrFYh.png

• Love
@CaptainObvious (if you can reach me when you can lol) and @Ragamoofin kind of really feeling the idea of a Deadpool Hired Assassin Mutant type of character and would love to make him, if allowed. Now says closed sign ups but is that just for new people or can I make a second character. Give some humor with Eva being a raging you know what all the time, need a funny character to balance both of my personalities XD.

Oh, yeah, that's fine :P It's closed for NEW people, but folks that have already been accepted can make more. Look at me! I have three :D

• Love
Cool. Then I'll get to work on my Sarcastic Playboy later.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Good luck!!!

I think I found Ansell's runway song :D

All Ansell Cordell Runway Looks

• Love
  • Love
Found Marvin's!!!!

• Love
What Raga said, closed to new players but current players can make loads of new chars

Full Name: Shuang Hanvi Cho.

Nicknames: Shu-Shu (only by her father).

Alias: Esper.

Enrolled: 4th Year Student.

Orientation: Homosexual and single, although she has a two year long crush on Marion Gades of the Infirmary Staff.

Appearance: Shuang is a very striking young woman, the features inherited from her parents appearing in some peculiar ways. For starters, the first thing one is bound to notice is her buzz cut hair that is vividly yellow;
saffron, to be exact. A trait passed down from her father who has the very same hair, although his is grown out much longer than she keeps hers.

Shuang keeps her hair shaved for convenience in field missions and because she likes the style. Eyes a stunning hazel and almond-shaped just like her mothers, Shuang's face is shaped not unlike a fox's; sharp and sloping to the point of her chin. Lips full and with the defining mark of having a beauty mark at the left corner of her mouth, Shuang also has a noticeable, though not large, horizontal scar over her chin.

Uncommonly tall, willowy, and blessed with the complexion of dark amber, Shuang was predestined to be stunning. For all her natural beauty, Shuang has very little interest in fussing over her appearance, preferring to keep her daily routines simple. While it would take a keen eye to spot it, given her height of 6'8, but Shuang's arms are a bit longer than most, her hands proportionally large.

Shuang is not the most fashionable person, never having much curiosity for designer brands and the lot. A way to describe her style would be functional, if not boring. Shuang's outfits are usually androgynous, preferring pants over dresses and a penchant for plaid.

Due to an accident in her childhood, Shuang's left arm up to her shoulder has been replaced with a prosthesis created by her mother. The arm is virtually indistinguishable from her organic one, weighing nearly the same. Despite this, Shuang tends to stand and walk leaning slightly to the left, a habit she learned in her youth and never unlearned. Shuang doesn't always wear it, and can be seen about without it, utilizing her telekinesis in place of her limb.

Personality: More often than not, Shuang can be found in her own head, detached from conversations and, if left to her own devices, appears to zone out completely. She's a thinker, her mind is constantly wondering, constantly solving, and constantly thinking ahead. Shuang is quiet, not exactly one for conversation, and in large groups she seems to have some discomfort addressing people. Not quite shy, Shuang's innate capacity for empathy allows her to sense emotions, and with the strength of her mind, trying to focus around groups can be somewhat of a struggle to emotionally get through.

On the same hand, Shuang's mind has allowed her to reach people, friends, and allies on a psychic level. Typically one-way telepathic links, Shuang is leagues more comfortable speaking mind to mind than verbally, though she can work up the strength for a conversation once in a blue moon. For all her silence and tendency to stay with her own company, Shuang is very amiable and far less intimidating than she looks. In the past, she has admitted having a 'resting bitch face.' She encourages newcomers to imagine her as no more than a sprite to get over nerves when speaking with her.

Shuang is a gifted woman, following in her mother's footsteps in the pursuit of knowledge and the advancing of her own endeavors. A bright student with a love for A.I and the study of psionics, Shuang is the famed pupil of her mother and a trailblazer in the field of neuroscience.

Powers & Abilities: Shuang is an incredibly adept psychic, her gifts of telepathy and telekinesis earning her the name of Esper and the title of team leader on most field missions. Physically, Shuang possesses great strength, most of it coming from her left arm. Shuang isn't exactly in shape, tending to use her psychic abilities to enhance her condition as the situation requires.

Psionics: A mutation that's been in her mother's line for generations, Shuang is the latest example of the power of the mind when refined and made as a tool. Mind hers to control, Shuang possesses strong telepathic and telekinetic abilities, her power in both a force to be reckoned with.

Telepathy: Shuang can influence the mind and it's functions, and while not yet at the same master level as her mother, Shuang has formidable talent backing this delicate ability. Shuang's forte seems to lie in non-lethal neutralization, such as psychically sedating crowds, taking control of gross motor controls, and emotional dominance.

Telekinesis: Possessing both standard telekinesis and the tactile variation, Shuang seldom sticks with one for long, switching up her application to stay unpredictable. When using the raw strength of her mind, Shuang's telekinesis is more powerful without losing refinement, allowing her to support incredible weights with very little stress. When using her tactile version, Shuang's body becomes surrounded by a durable, extendable force that increases her physical traits at the cost of losing general telekinesis.

Psi-Wings: A discovery made in her youth, Shuang can focus both sides of her telekinesis and generate constructs of psychic energy, manifesting as an emerald green light. Shuang's wings can be manifested instantaneously, and are strong enough to lift several times her own body weight due to their nature. Complex in design, Shuang's wings appear extremely similar to that of a butterfly, more specifically a Blue Peacock. Shuang's Psi-Wings are durable and can be curled around her to act as a shield if needed.

Strengths: Shuang is a brave and skilled leader, her telepathic links with her team allows her constant communication and effective roles to assign to her allies. An analytic mind, Shuang can see through most tactics and bluffs put up against her, crumbling the fortitude of her enemies to lead her team to victory. Shuang has lead her team for years, and her experience as a young hero is not only invaluable, but easily one of the best in the institute on her track record on the field alone.

Shuang's usage of her powers are efficient and devastating, but she is not without her shortcomings.

Weaknesses: Shuang is a well-known workaholic, and she has a history of insomnia, something she attempts to stave off by putting herself to work. The powers of Shuang's mind are potent, and when she's of sound mind and body, are powerful. However, when Shuang lets her demons catch up with her, her performance on and off of the field suffers.

With all powers as strong as hers, extensive use can be exhausting, rendering her weaker and weaker until she gets enough time to mentally recover. Not a physical ability, but rather one based in the brain, Shuang's own mental powers can be influenced and potentially altered by another psychic strong enough to stagger her. Abilities that affect focus, concentration and mental clarity would be very effective against her. That being said, Shuang's powers can also be effected by the use of chemicals, especially ones that invoke a changed state of mind.

Bio: Born the oldest sister to her younger, triplet siblings, Shuang was expected to be a role model and natural leader of the siblings. With her mother's work taking her away for weeks at a time, Shuang and her brothers were left under the care of their father, a mutant from who had an affinity for nature. Originally in the heart of Paris so her mother could assist with the development of several A.I systems at the French institute, Shuang and her brothers were quickly enrolled in the junior classes so they could begin discovering the history of what they were.

Shuang's powers manifested first, starting off as a weak sense of telepathy she, foolishly, tried to direct at plantlife. As her siblings' began manifesting their abilities, Shuang was surprised to see that their powers had some pull in nature, the three of them earning to psychically control an element. At the time, she'd been jealous, but with time, her jealous simmered into a more accurate greed. Her powers were growing, and like her mother, it seemed like she had no connection with nature, her power stemming from her own mind. In hindsight, it was silly to be jealous of making trees dance when she could reorganize the structure of the tree if she tried hard enough.

It was never truly about having the same power as her father, however, it was wanting him to look at her like he looked at the others. Self aware to realize where her issues are, Shuang had no qualms admitting she was quickly getting hung up on the divided attention between herself and her siblings. It seemed unfair, but all at once, was it truly? She was her mother's daughter, and her siblings hadn't fallen far from the tree when it came to their father.

There came a day where Shuang wanted more, to prove her power over the world, and finally gain her father's eye. It, as Shuang describes it, was a very stupid accident. Long story short, she took a leap of fate, and, well, she couldn't find her wings until it was too late.

Flashforwarding to the present, Shuang and her family have relocated to the New York institute, her siblings still in their classes while she leads.

Anything else: Shuang enjoys dubstep, comparing the erratic compositions to reading minds. She's also a fan of white noise to a lesser extent. Shuang is allergic to cats, despite being a cat lover. Shuang is a vegetarian, but does not consume dairy or egg products due to having an intolerance to both.

Last edited:
  • Love
Go for it!!!

Reactions: Momento Mori
IMG_9344.jpg

Name:
Nicholas Azikiwe

Sex:
Male

Enrolled:
Student

Appearance:
Nicholas stands at 6’2 and weighs about 230lbs. He posses a head full of thick, curly black hair which he inherited from his father. His eyes are greenish blue in color and his skin is chestnut in color. Nicholas has a fit body from playing sports and working out. His facial structure is sharp, with high cheekbones and a defined jawline. His facial features gives people the expression that he’s angry all of the time.

Personality:
Nicholas is intimidating to say the least. His looks are only apart of what make him like this. Nicholas is a wild thing, a free-spirit who hates to be tied down or forced to do anything. He has a devil may care attitude. He isn’t someone who worried about what others think about him. Nicholas is led by his emotions. He has a tendency to be act before thinking in most cases. Some call him a bad boy and they’re right. The young man enjoys having a good time and living everyday like it’s his last. He's not so great at following rules. When first meeting him Nicholas is not friendly. It takes a while for him to warm up to others. He’s blunt to a fault. Holding things back and sugar coating is not his strong suit. Nicholas prefers to be honest and upfront about most things. Nicholas is a confrontational person. If he has a problem with someone he doesn’t bother to hide it. He’s not afraid to get into a fight, some believe that he’s enjoys it in fact.

Nicholas s a quiet young man but is no way timid. He usually speak when he has something important to say or has been spoken to, even then it's not guaranteed that'll he talk to the person talking to him. Nicholas carries himself in a almost casual way. But if someone looks close enough they'll notice that his body is not relaxed at all, like someone waiting for a surprise attack.Nicholas can be manipulative at times. He’s not above using his looks or blackmail to get what he wants. Beneath all his toughness Nicholas can be caring and sweet when he wants to be. His loyalty his hard to gain and hard to lose. Others usually think that he’s a brute and their right, but he’s intelligent as well. Nicholas prefers to let them underestimate him though.

Power:
Density Manipulation: He can manipulate the density and solidity of object whether living or non-living.

Strengths:
Persuasive || Physically fit || Clever

Weaknesses:
Impatient || His power is activated through touch or sight. With his sight if Nicholas is not looking at the person his power deactivates and it is only short-ranged || He’s bull-headed || Rude

Bio:
Nicholas grew up in Cape Town, South Africa with a large family of eight. His family was middle class with his mother working as a teacher and his father a politician. Growing up in a family with only sons was interesting. Nicholas would wrestle and get into fights with his brother but at the end of the day they had each others back. His powers manifested after school one day. His little brother had gotten into trouble with a local bully and Nicholas came to his help. The bully and himself started to fight but was eventually broken up by a teacher. The teacher however took the side of the bully, seeing as they were related. Before he knew it the teacher began to float away. Nicholas looked away for a second and could ear a sickening thud as the teacher hit the pavement. The bully ran and so his Nicholas and his brother.

The bully told his parents and a investigations took place. Nicholas was let off the hook since nothing could be proven. His parents however began to treat him differently. They isolated him from his brothers. Eventually he was told that his grandmother had the same “sickness” as himself. Being a politician his father couldn’t allow the news of his mutant son to get to the public, so they sent him to the academy at the age of 16. Nicholas was able to thrive at his new home, discovering and learning to control his powers.​

Last edited:
  • Love
IMG_9344.jpg

Name:
Nicholas Azikiwe

Sex:
Male

Enrolled:
Student

Appearance:
Nicholas stands at 6’2 and weighs about 230lbs. He posses a head full of thick, curly black hair which he inherited from his father. His eyes are greenish blue in color and his skin is chestnut in color. Nicholas has a fit body from playing sports and working out. His facial structure is sharp, with high cheekbones and a defined jawline. His facial features gives people the expression that he’s angry all of the time.

Personality:
Nicholas is intimidating to say the least. His looks are only apart of what make him like this. Nicholas is a wild thing, a free-spirit who hates to be tied down or forced to do anything. He has a devil may care attitude. He isn’t someone who worried about what others think about him. Nicholas is led by his emotions. He has a tendency to be act before thinking in most cases. Some call him a bad boy and they’re right. The young man enjoys having a good time and living everyday like it’s his last. He's not so great at following rules. When first meeting him Nicholas is not friendly. It takes a while for him to warm up to others. He’s blunt to a fault. Holding things back and sugar coating is not his strong suit. Nicholas prefers to be honest and upfront about most things. Nicholas is a confrontational person. If he has a problem with someone he doesn’t bother to hide it. He’s not afraid to get into a fight, some believe that he’s enjoys it in fact.

Nicholas s a quiet young man but is no way timid. He usually speak when he has something important to say or has been spoken to, even then it's not guaranteed that'll he talk to the person talking to him. Nicholas carries himself in a almost casual way. But if someone looks close enough they'll notice that his body is not relaxed at all, like someone waiting for a surprise attack.Nicholas can be manipulative at times. He’s not above using his looks or blackmail to get what he wants. Beneath all his toughness Nicholas can be caring and sweet when he wants to be. His loyalty his hard to gain and hard to lose. Others usually think that he’s a brute and their right, but he’s intelligent as well. Nicholas prefers to let them underestimate him though.

Power:
Density Manipulation: He can manipulate the density and solidity of object whether living or non-living.

Strengths:
Persuasive || Physically fit || Clever

Weaknesses:
Impatient || His power is activated through touch or sight. With his sight if Nicholas is not looking at the person his power deactivates and it is only short-ranged || He’s bull-headed || Rude

Bio:
Nicholas grew up in Cape Town, South Africa with a large family of eight. His family was middle class with his mother working as a teacher and his father a politician. Growing up in a family with only sons was interesting. Nicholas would wrestle and get into fights with his brother but at the end of the day they had each others back. His powers manifested after school one day. His little brother had gotten into trouble with a local bully and Nicholas came to his help. The bully and himself started to fight but was eventually broken up by a teacher. The teacher however took the side of the bully, seeing as they were related. Before he knew it the teacher began to float away. Nicholas looked away for a second and could ear a sickening thud as the teacher hit the pavement. The bully ran and so his Nicholas and his brother.

The bully told his parents and a investigations took place. Nicholas was let off the hook since nothing could be proven. His parents however began to treat him differently. They isolated him from his brothers. Eventually he was told that his grandmother had the same “sickness” as himself. Being a politician his father couldn’t allow the news of his mutant son to get to the public, so they sent him to the academy at the age of 16. Nicholas was able to thrive at his new home, discovering and learning to control his powers.​
I like him but I have one question ... this density touch/stare, sounds like it could insta-kill someone ... LIke if you make someones internal organs solid and super dense it would be fatal right?
Is this more like a Kitty Pryde phasing power? or even The Vision (who can increase and decrease his own density).
I'm trying to figure out how this power would work on OTHER mutants. Maybe Nicholas could manipulate his own density? Otherwise he's a great char, Im just trying to understand how his power will work IC :)

The most that he can do to others would be making them float. He’s not powerful enough to actually do that sort of damage to their organs or anything XD For himself he can do more. For example he can phase like kitty and harden his skin, or he can solify water and liquids, makes things heavier. But if that’s too op I can change it up