X-Men Institute, OOC

Ansell about Nicky:

Ansell: but he's BEAUTIFUL.

Roque: STUNNING.

Shuang: With zero personality, zero energy-

Ansell: but he's.....BEAUTIFUL
XD he has a nice side deep deep deeep down under all that meanness Haha but even when he's nice he's mean

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ragamoofin
Nicky: I'm a nice guy once you get to know me

Ansell:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Momento Mori
What will happen if Eva ever ends up in the bottom
tumblr_o7903oMJg91ule449o1_400.gif

Marvin, running into the kitchen: guys uhhh tripswitch got kidnapped y'all should probably do something about that

Jack: nice try ansell but april fool's is still a few days away, you're not getting me that easily

Ansell, coming back from his room: alright guys im ready to-

Marvin:

Ansell:

Everyone:

giphy.gif

Jaime: why are there two ansells

• Haha
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Marvin, running into the kitchen: guys uhhh tripswitch got kidnapped y'all should probably do something about that

Jack: nice try ansell but april fool's is still a few days away, you're not getting me that easily

Ansell, coming back from his room: alright guys im ready to-

Marvin:

Ansell:

Everyone:

giphy.gif

Jaime: why are there two ansells
Accurate Jack response ... that boy is so foolish he'll get punk'd to hell and back on April fools but the second some real shit happens he's like ...Nice try guys but I'm not that stupid.

Yes boy ... yes you are.

Then Ansell 2.0 and Ansell 1.0 are in the same room and he's like ...

What's going on here.

BKH9Bkl.gif

• Love
Jack: what the hell

Jack: did you get some kinda body double power or something

Ansell: ????

Ansell: Jack, is that honestly what you think this is

Jack:

Jack: maybe

Marvin: lmao wow your friends are dumb eddie

• Haha
Jack: what the hell

Jack: did you get some kinda body double power or something

Ansell: ????

Ansell: Jack, is that honestly what you think this is

Jack:

Jack: maybe

Marvin: lmao wow your friends are dumb eddie
Jack would do that lame "OKAY TO FIND OUT WHO THE REAL ANSELL IS I WILL ASK A QUESTION THAT ONLY ANSELL WOULD KNOW THE ANSWER TO!!!!"

Ansell: Oh boy ... here we go.

Marvin: Is this actually happening?

Jack: Do I like pineapple on pizza yes or no?

Marvin: No? Who eats pineapple on pizza!

Ansell: How the fuck would I know how you like your pizza!

Jack: THEY'RE BOTH FAKES!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU GET PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA BECAUSE PENNY EATS THE PINEAPPLES AND I EAT THE LITTLE BITS OF HAM AND THEN WE BOTH EAT THE PIZZA WITH JUST CHEESE LEFT ON IT BECAUSE THAT'S THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS!!!

Ansell: You were supposed to ask a question only I would know the answer to!

Marvin: Why would anyone want to know this anyway?

Jaime: Guys ... did one of the Ansell's say Penny was missing?

Ansell: Wait, what

Marvin: Oh, yeah. Tripswitch got nabbed by some freaky Inhumans

Ansell: Why didn't you stop them!?

Marvin: I would've if the chick hadn't fuckin' zapped my powers [tries to move the water in the sink] see, she drained me dry

Ansell:

Ansell: Well, I guess we're rescuing Penny now. I'll need some power, and I think I'm in the mood for something new~

Ansell @ Jack and Eva:

e4668bef2565c8e72e4347aa1370f1daaaa50419_hq.jpg

Last edited:
Ansell: Wait, what

Marvin: Oh, yeah. Tripswitch got nabbed by some freaky Inhumans

Ansell: Why didn't you stop them!?

Marvin: I would've if the chick hadn't fuckin' zapped my powers [tries to move the water in the sink] see, she drained me dry

Ansell:

Ansell: Well, I guess we're rescuing Penny now. I'll need some power, and I think I'm in the mood for something new~

Ansell @ Jack and Eva:

e4668bef2565c8e72e4347aa1370f1daaaa50419_hq.jpg

Eva
/Jack

Flashpoint

A powerful fusion of manipulation and physical based abilities, Flashpoint earns its name and reputation by transforming it's user into a blazing juggernaut of fire and fury. Manipulation of fire tying in closely with the enduring capability of dermal armor, the user finds their strength comes the constant absorption and redirection of heat. The user can sap the heat away from their environment, inducing freezing effects through prolonged contact. One's emotional state lies in the control of this power, and a user without a tight rein on their emotions is a disaster waiting to happen.
Megan reactions to Jack's slowness:
giphy.gif

Nicholas reaction:
tumblr_inline_os18k7zrz41twe06m_500.gif

Marvin:

giphy.gif

Ansell:

giphy-38.gif

• Haha
I'm still hooked on the Runway War idea and I'm thinking about endgame stats for funsies

(also i assume a lot and just have a bunch of fun soooo)

4th:. S1 Winner - Marion Gades. 2 Wins, 3 Highs, 2 Lows.

3rd:. All Stars Winner - Ariel Parks. 3 Wins, 4 Safes, 1 Btm2.

2nd:. S2 Winner - Megan Lashay Greene. 5 Wins, 2 Highs, 1 Btm2.

1st:. S3 Winner - Ansell Edgar Cordell. 7 Wins, 4 Highs.

Ansell:

tumblr_m1c0uuWDSU1r1emlm.gif

You know you're bored and stagnant when you spend your entire work shift thinking about plots (read: episodic chapters of the IC) when you're making that sweet, sweet honey mustard.

New X-Men

#0: Prologue:. An afternoon planned in glee takes a turn for the worst when disgruntled Xavier's exchange student, Penny ''Tripswitch'', is kidnapped by a group of Inhumans. In a twist of fate, the brother of the school's resident copycat makes an uncanny impression on a lucky stranger.

#1: Looking The Part:. After the successful rescue of Penny, the kids are awakened to the arrival of the school's very own costume designer and worldwide model, Mogul. After being the chance to create their own suits, the kids are put to work in their debut Danger Room session.

#2: Shop, Drop, and Roll: As a period of boredom overcomes the New X-Men, Penny sets out to the mall with ther team in tow. Despite their plans of a day out, the kids quickly find the mall turn into a warzone when a mutant's powers manifest and wreck havoc.

#3: Mutant Protocol: While helping out in the fight against crime in the city, the New X-Men gain the attention of prototype Sentinels.

#4: Lesson in History: Finally out on their first field mission, the kids' outing sends them on a deadly trip down memory lane when they uncover an age-old foe of the previous X-Men.

Me:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
Actual footage of Ansell using the Pyresong (Eva/Octavia) power fusion

tumblr_nfewg0JiO31rk95rlo1_400.gif

Soz guys I had a bit of a dip/depression for a couple of days but I'm back on top of things again :) hope everyones well

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: CaptainObvious
Woah-kay!!! Back in the fray!!! Marvin, ready to make Jack death-drop out of shock x'D Samuel is about to get some backup!

Posted for Octavia.

Woah-kay!!! Back in the fray!!! Marvin, ready to make Jack death-drop out of shock x'D Samuel is about to get some backup!

Samuel:

DXnPOs9WkAE2hlB.jpg

Marvin:

tumblr_p30x18NxYU1uicw04o1_500.gif

Ansell:

200.gif

Now that Marvin and Ansell are gonna be in the same building, how long until the wacky twin shenanigans are in full swing

Jack: Sooo you two grew up together?

Ansell: Oh, no. As the five of us got older and developed our powers, they left the farm.

Ansell: And...me! :)

Jack: Ansell, are you ok?

Ansell: Nope! :D Next question!!!!!