X-Men Institute, OOC

Eva: You sit there like you're so high and mighty, just because you've won a couple of challenges doesn't make you a queen.

Megan, adjusting her teacup: Not a couple, sweetie, three. I hear that's a crowd, how's your pity party going?

Eva:

giphy.gif

Ansell:

GTTNxxc.gif

Ansell in the confessionals: Get her, Megan! Get her!

• Love
Reactions: Momento Mori
Mogul's Runway War
(current power ranking! also p.s don't take this too serious this is just for funsies)

Power Rankings as of Week Five!
  • 1st:. Megan: 3 Wins, 2 Highs.
  • 2nd/3rd. Ansell: 2 Wins, 2 Safes, 1 High.
  • 2nd/3rd:. Eva: 2 Wins, 2 Safes, 1 High.

• 4th:. Marvin: 2 Wins, 2 Safes, 1 Btm2.

• 5th:. Gideon: 1 Win, 2 Safes, 1 Low, 1 Btm2.

• 6th:. Penny: 3 Safes, 2 Lows.

• 7th:. Jack: 2 Safes, 2 Lows, 1 Bmt2, Out Week 5.

• 8th:. Octavia: 3 Safes, 1 Bmt2, Out Week 4.
  • 9th:. Tasha: 1 Safe, 1 Low, 1 Bmt2, Out Week 3.

• 10th:. Tiffany: 2 Bmt2, Out Week 2.

• 11th:. Jaime: 1 Btm2, Out Week 1.

Since this is starting to become a little bit of a fun thing have a nifty way back to to the first ''challenge''

I've actually been thinking about this a lot and I've sorta got an idea to make it, like, not just a regular sewing class :P I had the idea of Mogul taking the kids to her own workshop/class, introducing them to all the crazy stuff she uses to make the X-suits. Think Shuri's lab meets the Michaels craft store XD

And OH! New NPC coming at'cha!!!

Interactive Composition and Organization Network, otherwise known as I.C.O.N, A.I creation and and personal assistant to Mirabella Ura. Speaking in a French accent and possessing all the outlandish personality of her creator, I.C.O.N has grown to become a diva all her own. Originally based in the institute in Paris, I.C.O.N travels with Mogul, and has recently ended up in the old lab in the New York institute.

Mogul: For this week's challenge I'll be giving you kids access to my lab, and I want to to create an X-Suit you feel represents you as a budding hero!!!

Everyone: nice

Mogul: oh, but one more thing

Everyone: ?

Mogul: the other instructors and myself will be judging your suits

Everyone: !!!

Mogul: and who we deem the top two designs will earn the honor of leading their team in your debut Danger Room session

Eva and Penny:

tenor.gif

Predicted stats grades for Mogul's class runway

Eva: Win

Megan: Win

Ansell: High

Penny: Safe

Marvin: Safe

Jack: Safe

Gideon: Safe

Octavia: Safe

Tasha: Low

Tiffany: Btm2

Jaime: Btm2

tenor.gif

Ansell would honestly be rooting for Megan tbh I have a feeling he really digs her style

Ansell, reading through stan twitter: Yah-yaas? Queen, slay! Gag! [tongue pops] Sickeeeenning! Okur! [death drops]

Ansell: am i doing this right

Mogul: My dear X-Models, you really blew me away last week, and that is not easy. [laughs] this dress is made out of vibranium

Mogul: As you've all no doubt learned since we last met, juggling your heroic feats and your civilian mundanes is an challenge all it's own. You never know when you'll be needed, or where you'll be when duty calls. So, I've got an idea~

Mogul: For this week's lesson, I'll be tasking you with creating a two-in-one costume. [cackling] You can throw out the other ones, all my material is environmentally friendly [chuckles] Unlike a certain man of a certain metal.

Mogul: Once again, you've been given access to my famous workshop and, from the brilliant mind of our very own Yanmei Cho, exclusive technology from Cho Inc.

Mogul: X-Models, suit up and show out!

Ansell: what a fun challenge :)

Eva:

Cf6l.gif

Megan:

sweating-makeup-off-blotting-face-gif.gif

Ansell:

giphy.gif

(i literally can't stop myself from making challenges theyre as fun as coming up with fusions)

Mogul: Hello, my dear X-Models. You all really made the switch next week, and I couldn't be prouder of you all! [laughs] A new week, a new challenge! I've just got back from a safari, and I must admit, it's made me a little....ravenous.

Mogul: I really want to see your stripes this week, kids, so I'm challenging you to bring your best animal couture to the Danger Room. As always, you have access to my workshop, and for a twist that's sure to get you in the mood, I've brought our very own demon-in-chief, Julius Alwin!

Julius: literally rises from a pillar of smoke

Julius: sup

Mogul: [laughs] X-Models, suit up and show out! [shows her 1000$ manicured nails] Me-ow. >:3

Fourth Week!!!

Mogul, stepping out from the shadows and removing her dark sunglasses. Her coat? Hardlight simulation of vantablack.

Mogul: Good evening, my X-Models. I'm sure you're wondering why I've called you here at such an odd hour.

Mogul: As you'll find out, the call of the X-Men is a global phenomenon. You could be in the heart of Siberia one moment, and before you know it, you're crashing the 1000th birthday of a vampire war lord.

Mogul: That being said, sometimes the best way to complete your mission is to go....undercover.

Mogul, flicks her watch, rendering her invisible.

Mogul: For this week's challenge, I want you to embrace your inner sneak and remake yourself in the way of the classic spy. I want to see glamour, extravagance, and last and certainly not least, my top agents report back.

Mogul: X-Models, suit up and blend in!

Fifth Week!!!

Mogul, a shadowy dress floating around her: Welcome back to my lair, my pets. [cackles] You really impressed me last week, it's essential that every hero knows how to blend in, though some of you found a chance to stand out.

Mogul: Espionage is oh so fun, but in the end, it's all a deception. None of you are really bloodthirsty...or are you? ;)

Mogul: For this week's challenge, I want you to embrace your dark side and get out of those goody two shoes for once. That's right, dearies, I want you to go villain and give me your best baddie.

Mogul, dress billowing like smoke: X-Models, suit up and get nasty! >:D

Eva:

a11b7b47-34ac-42e8-81a8-1406a96796c3.gif

Honestly this challenge has Eva's name written all over it

Last edited:
Predicted stats grades for Mogul's class runway

Eva: Win

Megan: Win

Ansell: High

Penny: Safe

Marvin: Safe

Jack: Safe

Gideon: Safe

Octavia: Safe

Tasha: Low

Tiffany: Btm2

Jaime: Btm2

tenor.gif

ParallelFamiliarHyrax-max-1mb.gif

but
tft.gif

Reactions: Ragamoofin
Sixth Week!!!!!!!

Mogul: Welcome back, my X-Models. Last week was a scream, and I adored seeing you all really get dark. But, for this week, you'll need to clean up your act, and...a few others.

Mogul: My ever so clever so six, I'd like to reintroduce...the eliminated students.

Everyone:

IDqg.gif

Mogul: Now, I know what you're thinking, but trust me, this will be a valuable lesson on the importance of helping out your fellow heroes.

Mogul: For this week's challenge, I want you to outfit yourself and an eliminated student for the Danger Room session. Think of it as a team-up, and remember, you're responsible for your team's success...or failure.

Mogul: X-Models, suit up and show out!

Ansell: Oh wow, this is gonna be a hard challenge

Also Ansell when he wins:

tenor.gif

• Love
*Gideon grabs Jamie as his partner to make a true underdog story*

Gideon: Not to brag, but I think this is my challenge

Ansell:

tenor.gif

Eva:

KEEPTELLINGYOURSELF.gif

Megan:

PVd6.gif

Ironically, Gideon wouldn't brag. He's too shy for that.

• Haha
We need to make this spin off happen rofl.

Mogul: Ansell, your team were on two different wavelengths, but it looks like opposites attract. You really stuck together.

Ansell: eyyy

Mogul: Megan, you're a main attraction, and your team was a headliner.

Megan: :D

Mogul: Gideon, you stole the show, but your partner in crime got caught.

Gideon: ...

Mogul: Eva, on the runway you were a bombshell, but your team blew up.

Eva: >:I

Mogul: Ansell.

Ansell: !?

Mogul: Megan.

Megan: :O

Mogul: Congratulations, you are the top two of the week!

Megan and Ansell:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23428-1363230987-2.gif

Mogul: Eva, Gideon. You are the bottom two of the week.

Eva:

tumblr_p53oqu7s8P1rkwep7o1_250.gif

Gideon:

tumblr_p5i07mROA01s7dnrno1_250.gif

• Love
If this was following All Stars rules, I think it'd go like....

Week 1

Top Two: Eva & Megan.

Song: M.I.A - Paper Planes.

Winner: Megan.

Eliminated: Jaime.

Week 2

Top Two: Gideon & Ansell.

Lipsync Song: Janelle Monae - Make Me Feel

Winner: Ansell.

Eliminated: Tiffany.

Week 3

Top Two: Megan & Marvin.

Lipsync Song: La Roux - Tigerlily.

Eliminated: Tasha.

Week 4

Top Two: Megan & Ansell.

Lipsync Song: Nina Simone - I Put Spell On You

Winner: Ansell.

Eliminated: Octavia.

Week 5

Top Two: Eva & Marvin.

Lipsync Song: Gin Wigmore - Kill Of The Night

Winner: Marvin.

Eliminated: Jack.

Week 6

Top Two: Ansell & Megan.

Lipsync Song: Anita Ward - Ring My Bell.

Eliminated: Gideon.

Last edited:
Plot twist: Gideon purposefully got himself eliminated because he wanted more time to hang out and not be super stressed. :)

• Useful
Kind of want to make another character with Poison Manipulation who is like an Assassin Playboy. Basically Deadpool with Poison lol. But best to stick to one char for this being busy and stuff.

The kids after the elimination

Megan: Ansell, do you want to show us who you picked?

Ansell: Oh, sure [reaches into his hair] I chose... [shows Gideon's spool] Gideon.

Ansell in confessionals: I had both of their spools in my hair. I was actually going to eliminate Eva, but since she was sitting right next to me, I just pulled out Gideon's.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Eva will be the Phi Phi O'Hara of the show. Everyone calls her a bitch but they secretly love her lol.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Justin