X-Men Institute, OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Absolute same???

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Fourth Week!!!

Mogul, stepping out from the shadows and removing her dark sunglasses. Her coat? Hardlight simulation of vantablack.

Mogul: Good evening, my X-Models. I'm sure you're wondering why I've called you here at such an odd hour.

Mogul: As you'll find out, the call of the X-Men is a global phenomenon. You could be in the heart of Siberia one moment, and before you know it, you're crashing the 1000th birthday of a vampire war lord.

Mogul: That being said, sometimes the best way to complete your mission is to go....undercover.

Mogul, flicks her watch, rendering her invisible.

Mogul: For this week's challenge, I want you to embrace your inner sneak and remake yourself in the way of the classic spy. I want to see glamour, extravagance, and last and certainly not least, my top agents report back.

Mogul: X-Models, suit up and blend in!

Fourth Week!!!

Mogul, stepping out from the shadows and removing her dark sunglasses. Her coat? Hardlight simulation of vantablack.

Mogul: Good evening, my X-Models. I'm sure you're wondering why I've called you here at such an odd hour.

Mogul: As you'll find out, the call of the X-Men is a global phenomenon. You could be in the heart of Siberia one moment, and before you know it, you're crashing the 1000th birthday of a vampire war lord.

Mogul: That being said, sometimes the best way to complete your mission is to go....undercover.

Mogul, flicks her watch, rendering her invisible.

Mogul: For this week's challenge, I want you to embrace your inner sneak and remake yourself in the way of the classic spy. I want to see glamour, extravagance, and last and certainly not least, my top agents report back.

Mogul: X-Models, suit up and blend in!
Megan:
"Did someone say extravagance?"
source.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ragamoofin
Mogul: Megan, on the runway, we never saw you coming. You're a femme fatale, girl.

Megan: :)

Mogul: Ansell, your kooky ensemble made you the life of the party, and you really fit in.

Ansell: vibrating

Mogul: Congratulations, you are the top two agents of the week!!

Megan and Ansell:

f45f0cc08d91f08e4f0251440c4c19a1bba83868.gif

Mogul: Eva, very well done. :)

Eva:

b12f799f062b12c0c9b869ac5b9f4f6d03d04060_hq.gif

• Love
Reactions: Momento Mori
Best Stats so far!!!

Megan: Three Wins, one High.

Ansell: Two Wins, one High, one Safe.

Eva: One Win, two Safes, one High.

Gideon: One Win, two Safes, one Low.

Marvin: One Win, two safes, one Btm2.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Gideon has his powers and probably would make something really smart and be ignored because it isn't fancy.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Mogul: Gideon, your undercover look tonight was flimsy. We saw right through you.

Mogul: Gideon, you....are safe.

:amish:Just no.

Boots, jeans, some sort of shirt, maybe a dodgers cap. done.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Fifth Week!!!

Mogul, a shadowy dress floating around her: Welcome back to my lair, my pets. [cackles] You really impressed me last week, it's essential that every hero knows how to blend in, though some of you found a chance to stand out.

Mogul: Espionage is oh so fun, but in the end, it's all a deception. None of you are really bloodthirsty...or are you? ;)

Mogul: For this week's challenge, I want you to embrace your dark side and get out of those goody two shoes for once. That's right, dearies, I want you to go villain and give me your best baddie.

Mogul, dress billowing like smoke: X-Models, suit up and get nasty! >:D

Eva:

a11b7b47-34ac-42e8-81a8-1406a96796c3.gif

Honestly this challenge has Eva's name written all over it

• Love
Fifth Week!!!

Mogul, a shadowy dress floating around her: Welcome back to my lair, my pets. [cackles] You really impressed me last week, it's essential that every hero knows how to blend in, though some of you found a chance to stand out.

Mogul: Espionage is oh so fun, but in the end, it's all a deception. None of you are really bloodthirsty...or are you? ;)

Mogul: For this week's challenge, I want you to embrace your dark side and get out of those goody two shoes for once. That's right, dearies, I want you to go villain and give me your best baddie.

Mogul, dress billowing like smoke: X-Models, suit up and get nasty! >:D

Eva:

a11b7b47-34ac-42e8-81a8-1406a96796c3.gif

Honestly this challenge has Eva's name written all over it
Agreed lol

• Haha
*Gideon attempts to make something evil, is still all white like his projection, but is actually shadowy in the dark* " I have no clue how I made this."

• Haha
*Gideon attempts to make something evil, is still all white like his projection, but is actually shadowy in the dark* " I have no clue how I made this."

Mogul:

source.gif

Agreed lol

Top two of the week is Eva and, surprise surprise, Marvin! But honestly, he couldn't not win this.

Marvin:

giphy.gif

Honestly? Everyone should look out for Megan. She's obviously the frontrunner and the bottom two? Never heard of it!

• Love
Nothing but respect for my Runway War winner

Mogul's Runway War
(current power ranking! also p.s don't take this too serious this is just for funsies)

Power Rankings as of Week Five!
  • 1st:. Megan: 3 Wins, 2 Highs.
  • 2nd/3rd. Ansell: 2 Wins, 2 Safes, 1 High.
  • 2nd/3rd:. Eva: 2 Wins, 2 Safes, 1 High.

• 4th:. Marvin: 2 Wins, 2 Safes, 1 Btm2.

• 5th:. Gideon: 1 Win, 2 Safes, 1 Low, 1 Btm2.

• 6th:. Penny: 3 Safes, 2 Lows.

• 7th:. Jack: 2 Safes, 2 Lows, Out Week 5.

• 8th:. Octavia: 3 Safes, 1 Bmt2, Out Week 4.
  • 9th:. Tasha: 1 Safe, 1 Low, 1 Bmt2, Out Week 3.

• 10th:. Tiffany: 2 Bmt2, Out Week 2.

• 11th:. Jaime: 1 Btm2, Out Week 1.

• Haha
Reactions: Gands
Gosh, putting it all down really makes Megan's stats stand out. Eva has a lot of catching up to do loll

Ansell, just having a grand time:

tenor.gif