X-Men Institute, OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Mogul: Ansell, on the runway...you were in perfect sync.

Ansell: :D

Mogul: Eva, your look was smoking hot.

Eva: >:)

Mogul: Megan, your couture was a near death experience, and it gave us life.

Megan: :)

Mogul: Ansell.

Ansell: ?

Mogul: You...are safe.

Ansell:

giphy.gif
The Day Eva is safe and doesn't win:
tumblr_odzbyx2WFD1ug9vaqo1_500.gif

I'm honestly thinking about changing Megan's background a little, because with her sense of fashion money is needed Lmao

Reactions: Ragamoofin

Ansell would honestly be rooting for Megan tbh I have a feeling he really digs her style

Ansell, reading through stan twitter: Yah-yaas? Queen, slay! Gag! [tongue pops] Sickeeeenning! Okur! [death drops]

Ansell: am i doing this right

The Day Eva is safe and doesn't win:
tumblr_odzbyx2WFD1ug9vaqo1_500.gif

Mogul: My dear X-Models, you really blew me away last week, and that is not easy. [laughs] this dress is made out of vibranium

Mogul: As you've all no doubt learned since we last met, juggling your heroic feats and your civilian mundanes is an challenge all it's own. You never know when you'll be needed, or where you'll be when duty calls. So, I've got an idea~

Mogul: For this week's lesson, I'll be tasking you with creating a two-in-one costume. [cackling] You can throw out the other ones, all my material is environmentally friendly [chuckles] Unlike a certain man of a certain metal.

Mogul: Once again, you've been given access to my famous workshop and, from the brilliant mind of our very own Yanmei Cho, exclusive technology from Cho Inc.

Mogul: X-Models, suit up and show out!

Ansell: what a fun challenge :)

Eva:

Cf6l.gif

Megan:

sweating-makeup-off-blotting-face-gif.gif

Ansell:

giphy.gif

I imagine Gideon would ace the two in one challenge. He would use his powers and material that only appeared in certain lighting. @Ragamoofin

Reactions: Momento Mori
I honestly love these ideas XD and Meg is now a little rich girl

Megan:

g5FdKh6.gif

I imagine Gideon would ace the two in one challenge. He would use his powers and material that only appeared in certain lighting. @Ragamoofin

Two in One Challenge stats

Gideon: Win

Ansell: Win

Megan: High

Eva: Safe

Jack: Safe

Octavia: Safe

Tasha: Safe

Penny: Safe

Tiffany: Low

Jaime: Btm2

Marvin: Btm2

(realistically Jaime and Tiffany would be out by the second week but this is a class not a competition!!! ...mostly ;) )

(i literally can't stop myself from making challenges theyre as fun as coming up with fusions)

Mogul: Hello, my dear X-Models. You all really made the switch next week, and I couldn't be prouder of you all! [laughs] A new week, a new challenge! I've just got back from a safari, and I must admit, it's made me a little....ravenous.

Mogul: I really want to see your stripes this week, kids, so I'm challenging you to bring your best animal couture to the Danger Room. As always, you have access to my workshop, and for a twist that's sure to get you in the mood, I've brought our very own demon-in-chief, Julius Alwin!

Julius: literally rises from a pillar of smoke

Julius: sup

Mogul: [laughs] X-Models, suit up and show out! [shows her 1000$ manicured nails] Me-ow. >:3

• Love
An animal challenge right after Jaime gets eliminated flunks out....the shade

• Love
Ooou Megan would like this one and definitely go with some sort of big cat. Maybe a panther or a lion~

• Love
Mogul: Megan, your big cat couture really led the pack.

Megan: !!!!

Mogul: Marvin, your Jaws gave us life.

Marvin: :U

Mogul: Congratulations, you are the top two of the week!

Marvin:

giphy.gif

Mogul: Eva, you are safe

Eva:

mbWIpuR.gif

I mean, seeing Jamie's personality, he might get really competitive on the third week and go into overdrive. @Ragamoofin

• Useful
Don't worry, he redeems himself by getting a high placement on week three ;)

• Love
Mogul: Megan, your big cat couture really led the pack.

Megan: !!!!

Mogul: Marvin, your Jaws gave us life.

Marvin: :U

Mogul: Congratulations, you are the top two of the week!

Marvin:

giphy.gif

Mogul: Eva, you are safe

Eva:

mbWIpuR.gif
She keep getting safe. Stuff will be set on fire rofl.

Eva is definitly the Villain on the season rofl. ShesS rememorable for her antics and sneaky tricks rofl.

Ansell would be the plucky underdog :P Most congenial and lovable dork that no one sees coming when he starts bagging challenges

Marvin is def the cocky one :D landing in the bottom is like blood in the water for him and he's hungry for that top spot

Low-key want a spin-off for Marvel Runway lol

• Love