INTEREST CHECK X-men/ Avengers/ Mutant rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but one question, what form would this go on?

Ok! Finally the site is back up! Lol, I was posting and thought I had lost it when the site went down. In Agents of Shield when Shield finds out about someone who has special abilities they either keep on eye on them (like they have a handler) or they bring them in as resentments.

Yeah I'll make it a group threat, how about I just make the first post after the OC Sheet and such and see where it takes us xD

Sounds good to me. Though I don't know how much longer I can be on tonight.

Lol I'm also working on my OC sheet and that sounds awesome but I just like the movies not so much the series or comics xD

I've never really read the comics. I just happened to glance at one and it has Wolverine's son. But the show is awesome! Agent Coulson is back and he's as amazing as ever! I just found out how he didn't die!

Lol I heard that. I'm so happy he's alive. Lol also for the character sheet what exactly do we put? Like name, place of birth, age, appearance, personality, and brief history or?

I think Anti will be back to tell us soon.

Alright let the waiting game continue lol

OC Sheet/ OC Skeleton:

Name:

Race: (mutant or human, god ect)

Appearance: (Brief description or picture- picture can be either anime or real life)

Brief History:

that is the OC sheet. Stupid internet connection, went down on me.

Oh silly me forgot something xD Also add weapons/ special ablitlies xD

Name:Ember Skyler

Race:Human

Appearance:
tumblr_mzy5zlGt9c1tqgaxdo1_500.jpg

Brief History:Ember was raised in a foster home due to someone killing her parents. She started her training as an assassin when she was young and ran with a bad crowd doing whatever if took to get by. Despite her rather dark past, she does have a lighter good side. She was assigned to take out someone known as Nick Fury however upon finding him and trying to kill him. He instead blackmailed her, giving her a choice between dying or joining SHIELD. She is now considered a new recruit despite the fact she has years of training and being a professional assassin and such.

Weapons/special ablitlies: Weapons for Ember include her guns, knifes, various other items used for assassination. Along with that she knows hand to hand combat and gymnastics.

Name: Callista Jones (nickname CJ)

Race: Human

Appearance: Everything about her is average. At least till she was given her ghostly powers. She still is average height, but her once mousy brown hair turned silver and her grey eyes turned violet. CJ has always been pale since she spends most of her time in haunted buildings or cloudy locations.

Weapons: none

Special Abilities: Controls the wind (she can't create tornadoes or hurricanes but she can create strong gusts of wind) , go transparent, walk through walls, and fly.

Brief History:
Growing up in Charleston was a haunting experience, but it only fueled CJ's desire to become a ghost hunter. She grew up on the ghost stories that her cousins used to tell her. Sometimes the stories would scare her so bad that she would run into her parents' bed at night because she had nightmares. CJ was always aware of moving shadows, transparent faces in mirrors, and icy chills as she visited each haunted house. Her high school job was to give ghost tours to visitors. So when she graduated she immediately began working with a group of ghost hunters. They weren't flashy nor were they famous, but they always wanted to search every paranormal activity they could find. So CJ traveled with them. She traveled to Europe, Spain, South America, and many other strange and exotic places. One day she and her small team were investigating a supposed haunted house in New York. At first there didn't seem to be any out of the ordinary, but then she walked into a small bare room. Immediately she could feel an icy touch on her arm. As she slowly reached for her ghost equipment she felt the icy touch getting colder and colder till it burned. She tried to get out of the room, but the door shut on her. CJ did scream, but the team was two floors above her. The icy touch then engulfed her whole body cutting off her scream. Soon the pain began to go away, but she still didn't feel any warmer. Then a voice began to talk to her. Even though she was terrified CJ still couldn't move! The voice told her that he was ghost, but not a human ghost. He continued to tell her that before he died he had a special power. A special power that he wanted to give to her so he could finally be at peace. He couldn't die till he had given his power away. He had tried many time, but everyone that he wanted to give it to would die from fear. He also told her that usually the power was given to people with a dark side. He too had that dark side, but after working with others who had similar powers as his he was tired of seeing them put to evil vices. So he chose to give them to one that had a good side. After one more searing pain of cold the door opened and CJ quickly exited. Looking at a broken mirror, CJ found out that her once mousy brown hair had changed to silver and her grey eyes changed to violet. She quickly left the house and texted her team that she had to go home for an emergency. CJ never told anyone about what had happened. She didn't even tell her team about the ghostly encounter. She explained her appearance to her friends and family that she died her hair and wore contacts. Except for her appearance, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. That is until winter came. She noticed that she didn't feel the cold like everyone else did. In fact she liked the cold, the colder the better. She also found out by accident that she could walk through walls. Other powers manifested as time when on. CJ even began to take more time off from her ghost hunting team to find out ways to control her powers and to see if she could find out if she had more powers. She still wanted to know more about who the alien ghost was and where he came from. But for now that would have to remain a mystery. But she vowed to one day find out who else had these powers and to stop them if they were as bad as the ghost had said they were.

lol both approved. Before I post my OC I am stuck between two pics. Which one do you think would work best?

The one that I told you about Kale, one with wolverines and sabertooth's DNA. Sorry my laptop is being really really slow.

It's okay where are the pics? I actually photoshopped that picture of my OC so. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.